Super Android 17 [WIP]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You may look up for a texture coordinate, it works fine for me =) good model and smart use of polys, good map aswell, though i prefer a full head map instead of a half =P

Best answers
i will try to skin him in the cell shaded style : ]

EDIT

sry but the uvw is missing.... when im loading the 3D s its not skin maped.. hmmm any solution? yeah i will unwrap it in my own way xD

EDIT
Clipseh can you relase a max version? couse i lost the smothing groups after 3Ds import, i think all max users have the problem ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, it doesnt work for us max users =(

Best answers
o_O, hmmm all i did was find it with smooth view to find it, then just right click it, convert to editable patch, then it apears O.O magic!, then just convert to w/e u want else >.>

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Ok I reuploaded it for the last time and it works, confirmed by halo. Sorry, I use lightwave and max's importer must read the data different. I imported him into milkshape and re-exported and wha-la. Enjoy, sorry about all the problems with it. Next time i will totally check and text out the skinmaps before i put them up, sorry for any of the troubles that come up. This is like my first SDK, sooooo sorry.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
nice, make sure you add in the windows peak man, but otherwise it's looking really spot on!

CRAP!!!! somehow i forgot to do the earrings....oh well, don't worry he will be earring less....DAMNIT. I really gotta plan these things out better then rush it because i'm excited -_-. Next model will be perfect guys I swear i might make a poll, but a heads up i plan to fix my old link up all sexy next ;).

Best answers
erm... what s a windows peak xD? you mean wiev port grab?

ok now im uvw mapping the rest, and ill skin it, but i also dont wanna rush. i will post any progress i will make, oh and i can make those earrings if i got permision
0= =00

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
Please elaborate in your post what the legs being straight has anything to do with a crit on the model since some modellers would like to know. For me legs being straight down is actually a good thing for the rigging / animation process.

Best answers
that s awsome David, its goona be cell shaded? or its goig to stay like that? you may work on the shadows though, coouse some places look empteh >_0

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
davidhalo said:
WiP - ( Boots & Hair Need Alot of Work )

Its a very nice skin but one thing i don't like the face is very orange, needs to be much more lighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom