Stupidest Moment in DBZ

Best answers
Pain said:
i dont remember the yamcha fight all that well, sorry
Yamcha and the Saibamen were so fast, Gohan couldn't see them.
But Piccolo told Gohan that he must focus and sense them.. bla bla bla, yadda yadda.

Mr. Satan probably saw them because he is a martial artist and has already the 'eye of the warrior/fighter'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yamcha and the Saibaman were dashing around all over the place. It was just two blurs flying all over the ground, up and down mountains, etc.

Same with Goku and Frieza, they were teleporting all over, fighting viciously.

Mr.Buu vs. Kid Buu was just them punching the crap out of each other until one flew away, and then one fired a beam or something. Both of them weren't that great at fighting; one was stupid and innocent, the other was a lunatic. It was just a beat-down with very little movement.

PS: Xsl, very sad. Running away because you're wrong.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but wat about the other fights mr satan watched, he cudnt have seen them, cuz they were even faster........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember the Yamcha vs. Saibaman fight very, very vividly. They were constantly moving, until the end where Yamcha faked out the little guy and hit him with a Kamehameha.

In most of the fights Satan watched, there were points where they'd stop moving, bash each other, disappear, appear somewhere else, and bash again. I'm sure he didn't see them after they went *ZIP* or whatever but when they stopped to trade blows... well anyone can see that.

Best answers
if i recall right, wasn't mr. satan constantly getting blow away from some huge shockwave from ps's and everything during most of the fights, so he really never had a chance to see most of em anyway?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a PM xsl sent to me.

"Ask me something I don't know. Big guy. Anything out of the blue. This is my opinion, I am just covering the fact that I like "Vegeta" if it isn't enough obvious to you. I know my info, Ive seen the series and I most likely know alot more than you. So ask away.."

i dont really know what the hell he is talking about, but someone ask him something to shut him up. thanks

Best answers
anything...? ok then how many spikes of hair does vegeta have on his head o_o ?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
just dont watch dbz if you dont like it :/ if you only have complains why are u even playing esf lol

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know if anyone read the new outline for 1.2, but one of the things I'm looking forward to most, is that if the powerstruggle bar stays in the middle for 5 seconds, the beam will explode.

This is shown many times in the show, and about 3-4 times in the Majin Vejita vs. Goku fight. They powerstruggle, neither side can win, so the beam explodes.

This also happens with Mr. Buu vs. Evil Buu,
and Goku vs. Pikuhon. Anyone know any more examples?

Best answers
what about the Gohan vs Cell one, it didn't move that much, every now and then it tilted in one or the others favor, but not that much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
10 bucks say the majority of us can whoop xsl in esf... any takers?
Well, I know who he is ingame, and I don't know about whooping ;/

Anyway, I think the anime has a lot of chronological problems. Such as, Vegeta's father, King Vegeta, was the one that took over their home planet, right? In one of the movies it says the Saiyans were like, cavemen before that happened, didn't it? Yet a thousand years ago there was a super saiyan, when the Saiyans on planet Vejita had like, a pl of 50?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tell me who he is in game and well see if i just lost 10 bucks

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's just try to forget Xls. He was a thread flamer who didn't know what he was talking about.

Best answers
the times
1 hour - more then 15 episodes
more then 3 years - less then a minute
Namek spirit bomb - took over 4 episodes
Buu spirit bomb took ~2 episodes
15 minutes can = 20 episodes

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but it was all elongated because it wasnt like that in the manga, it depeneds how fast you read as well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. If you want to look at it that way...

Gotenks is fused for several episodes. That should be impossible since as you know fusion only lasts thirty minutes, and there's a cool-down time or whatever, but hey, it's DBZ. Who cares.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri, they try to show that the style they fight at is much more then any normal person can conceive.. the what, 15 episodes, that are after Furiza destroys Namek's core and says it will detonate in 5 minutes?

Also, keep in mind the number of episodes that TrueBuu had Gotenkasu absorbed in him. Mystic Gohan said, (english dub) "If you've got Piccolo's brain, then you know that you've only got thirty minutes until your new found strength defuses." "Thirty minutes is all the time I need to defeat someone like you!"

Anyway, I don't remember precisely where it wears off, but he's back to SuperBuu when Vejito shows up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, Xsl. There are some real holes in your comeback...

Xsl>|< said:
Vegeta and Gohan were both SSJ2. Where are you getting this weird info from.
This is wrong. Vegeta cannot go past SSJ1 in DBZ. If he can in GT, good for him; Mystic Gohan is still stronger, because Mystic doesn't wear off--it simply looks the same as normal Gohan does.

Xsl>|< said:
Vegeta was stronger than Gohan. Vegeta could beat Uub aswell.
How about no? How about Gohan, even non-mystic, is SSJ2, something Vegeta hasn't achieved without assistance.

Xsl>|< said:
(if Uub fused with fatbuu then Vegeta cant beat him)
Vegeta could not defeat Fat Buu at SSJ2. Nevermind the full on potential of Kid Buu, which is what Uub + Fat Buu basically adds up to.

Xsl>|< said:
Goku was not SSJ-SSJ2 PL while not transformed either you knucklehead. Goku was around 10-15 mil.
Throwing the arbitrarily concocted figure in there helps make you look less stupid and more "certain," but unfortunately for you, we've all watched the same show. There is no way to guess at that in the series, dub or otherwise. Maybe in the manga, but it's obvious from you disagreeing with our resident manga expert SailorAlea that you haven't even seen a single damned cover of one of those.

Xsl>|< said:
SaiyanPride I very highly suggest you watch the GT Series over and over again until you understand.
GT is only in it's infant stages here in the States, and hasn't been shown or available much. I can't just watch the whole series repeatedly; besides it is pointless, since GT is NOT REAL.

Some people just do NOT get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom