Stupidest Moment in DBZ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bobbidy can pop people, what does he need buu for

Best answers
Hybrid, i agree with you, that this is something stupid, but it is explained why he is in "heaven"!

Best answers
Lol has anyone noticed that Goku never really Kill anyone in Dbz besides Buu? And he is suppose to be the hero of the earth.

But what i hated was that Cell and buu were almost the same.both cant be killed unless you get rid of every little bit of them, and they both go around sucking people up.I contiue to state that after the namek saga it was a long spiral down to crap.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid said:
i think the stupidest most retarted moment was when dabara died and was in "heaven" (dont think in dbz it was called that but i cant think of another name). first off in "heaven", he was a wuss, hes so posed to be the king of the demon world or whatever its called but hes talking like a girl and sniffing floweres. it was just dumb. and if he was the king of the demon world, y ould he go to "heaven". imo that was the stupidest moment in dbz, it just didnt make any sense and was dumb.
King Yema said that Dabura would have enjoyed going to Hell, so he used some mind thing on him and sent him to heaven instead.

Best answers
sailor alea has been right about everything so far when it comes to DBZ Knowledge :)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For those of you who didn't understand.. When I say that KidBuu is weaker then TrueBuu, it is true.
But someone compared KidBuu to Mr. Buu.

The original KidBuu, absorbed Dai-Kaio-shin, and turned into the fat, Mr. Buu. Yes, this form was weaker then KidBuu. But THEN, he absorbed Piccolo, Mystic Gohan, and Gotenks. This more than made up for the 'weakness' caused by Dai-Kaio-shin. So, KidBuu IS stronger than Fat (Mr)Buu, but he is much weaker then TrueBuu. Hope this helps.

(By the way, Rainbuu..the only reason I've ever been hostile to you is because of your comment about Cell, in another thread where you resorted to personal attacks rather than listening to what I was saying.)

Someone also said that what I said was wrong, abotu Gotenks only being able to go SSJ3 because he had the equivalent of one person's DNA. This is how it was explained in the manga, even if it doesn't make sense according to modern science. Yes, in modern science, you take on a full gene, if it is dominant, but some genes are cross-linked, and co-dominant. This is how Half-Breeds of Humans exist. (Biracial is the politically correct term) like a Half-Black/White person, or Hispanic/Black person.

If what you suggest is true..If a black and white woman have a child, it will either be fully black, or fully white, depending on which gene is dominant. This is false, as the color (being a co-dominant trait) will mix, as many other things in the body.

This is how it was explained.

Someone said that DBZ is actually not an allegory, which is false. It is not an allegory of ONLY the bible, it is a satire of all major religions--Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Islam, a number of them.

(By the way, Animal Farm isn't really an allegory, it's just a satire.)

Also, someone said 'Super Kaioken' was stupid--if he could do it against Pikuhon, why not Cell?
Well, this is because.. Goku can't use Kaioken while SSJ, while alive. His body would explode from the energy increase, it's said in the manga. This is why Goku never uses it while alive--only in the After-life Budokai, since your body is much more resistant in the otherworld. (Which is also why non-SSJ Vegeta could take so much punishment from KidBuu)

Hope this helps someone!
~Kouni

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no what i was saying is the result of the fusion takes all the dominant alleles so therefore it wud be impossible for gotenks to be SSJ3...... but if they had children (trunks and goten......together.... yes i know its weird but theoretically) then the child wud have a 1 in 4 chance of having the gene to be ssj3....... fusion and breeding are completely different so i dont see how u can compare.....

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, one more thing, Rainbuu.. You said that you doubted if Gohan's earrings in the outfit Kibito made him to train on the world of the Kai's in, were potara. They were, I believe the quote Kibito said, "Now you are wearing the exact uniform of a Kai." (jap, not english.) Kibito, Kaioshin, and the Venerable Kai, all had the ability to materialize more earrings at will.. It was their refusal to use them that made the impact.

Dave, you once again brought up the actual process of passing on your genes, in modern science. Many of the things now known about alleles, were not known at the time this story was written, so you just have to take it for what it says. :)

~Kouni

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, dont b worried david, your dbng wil be correct, either if your right, or hes right.
cuz ur story is decades further then dbz, so lets asume that tecks great grandma took a full blooded saiyan back and had sex. and there you have a half saiyan again.
so ssj 3 is possible.
or mother teck with full blooded saiyan.
its all possible, cuz u dont show those years, so its ok.
and then again, its YOUR story, so YOU decide what happans.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u should just stop arguing with him all together. sailors knowledge of dbz far outweighs all of ours put together. and let me reiterate what he said "This is how it was explained in the manga, even if it doesn't make sense according to modern science." so u can stop saying its impossible.. its just a cartoon... and since the anime is based on the manga, they couldnt realy not have a gotenks ssj3.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, by the way, Dave. I checked out your DBNG site. You have some real artistic ability, I am very impressed! Some of them are of equal quality to the show.

~Kouni

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but the explanation doesnt show that half breeds cant become ssj3..... but by the laws of genetics it is possible that a half breed has a 1 in 2 chance of being able to turn ssj3....... it could be possible that trunks and goten cant, but their children could....... thats the laws of genetics....... im sorry im not trying to piss ne1 off, its just im trying to think of the possibilties......

edit: thanks sailoralea! i'd like ur crits on the story (cuz u know so much bout DBZ) if u want to read it, pm me or sumthing

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just saying that it was Toriyama's intention that in the world he created, Half-breeds can't go above SSJ2, but they have an equivalent to SSJ3--Mystic, available to them.

~Kouni

My compliments once again, on your artwork, Dave.

Best answers
More stupid moments...

Buu being able to go inside his own body...

Goku and Vegeta, the 2 most powerful warriors in the universe fighting cheek to cheek inside of Buu o_O

Hercule taking credit for defeating Cell and Majin Buu

Buu vs Gotenks fight

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sailor Alea cud u read my edit? sorry to go off topic......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who said half breeds cant go SSJ3? Gohan had enough power to go SSJ2, so I'm sure he'd have no problem going SSJ3 if he trained more. Half-breed saiyans are stronger than fullblooded ones.

BTW another stupid thing about DBZ is it ;( Lol Goku,Vegeta,Gohan,Trunks,Goten all happened to become SSJ's and many lvls above it. The first saiyan race was a pile of piece of crap. Bardock's offspring- Goku managed to go SSJ. Ok thats one thing. But then he goes to a second lvl, then a 3rd then 4th. The offspring of King Vegeta - Vegeta managed to go ssj aswell, then ssj2....then SSJ4.

Practically the Saiyan race is garbage, the Son and Vegeta family are pretty much a whole new race.. I just think that makes DBZ a little stupid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Er, in one of the episodes when they were on the supreme Kai planet Goku said he'd show Gohan how to go SSJ3.

Orz

Best answers
SailorAlea, please show me the thread where I resorted to personal attacks, because I don't remember it. As for the "exact outfit of the Kais", that could mean in look, style, fashion, it doesn't necessarily mean that the earring is a Fusion Earring of the Supreme Kais.

In addition, you once AGAIN miss my point! I am saying that Goku and Vegeta have no idea how many earrings are left, but that to them it would seem to be the last pair. That is why crushing them is a stupid act for them. Symbolism can still be stupid, you know.

Best answers
How bout he cant because it wasnt ever written into the story and it is just a show? But anyways Ssj3 was over doing the whole ssj thing and Ssj4 just shoot it in the head.It would have been better if it had been just ssj and they had come up with better moves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom