• Monster Rancher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokémon

• Yu-Gi-Oh!

• OTHER (Specify Below)

• ALL THE ABOVE (Specify Additional Titles Below)

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pokemon takes the cake here. At least all of these other animes had some kind of progression and variation with them to make them midly entertaining.

Pokemon however, follows the exact same formula -=EVERY=- episode; somehow even more so than Sailor Moon, just with less re-used animation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know if anyone considers this an anime but, Totaly Spies -.-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[eD] ! said:
I don't know if anyone considers this an anime but, Totaly Spies -.-

Heh, yeah, I didn't forget about it but I wasn't sure, since it's more like American-Made Anime

Best answers
some animes were made to sell. example:
Beyblade: my bro has one, and they break within ten minutes, yet he keeps on wanting to buy new ones
pokemon: well, there are pokemon napkins for god's sakes, so you can tell
yugio: well, a show based on cards is bound to sell cards :p

Best answers
***blade sucks really big time,its the (negative) top of all that commerical "OMFG ,BUY "insert useless stuff here" now or you are not as 1337 as teh hero!!111one" animes....

Best answers
yugioh and pokemon r sorta sad, people putting cards on a mechanical device and making other people hurt and crying, AND YUGIOH HAS UBER *** VOICE, plus he always friggin lectures about the cards and magically wins, and pokemon, BUY POKEMON CARDS, POKEMON PASTA, POKEMON CONDOMS, POKEMON EVERYTHING, AND THEY GOT 50 MILLION FRIGGIN POKEMON, i think i made my point, this is a message to all u pokemon freaks -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raiko said:
You gotta admit when some of us where like 9 and stuff and pokemon just came out it was cool, but now we got naruto and dbz:D. So pokemon blows:D.but i must say there all stupid.
DB/DBZ/DBGT was over when you were 9 :p
As for Naruto I donno how old it is, never seen it, not that interested in anime anymore (im mostly into anime with really good storylines now a days somehow I just dont see that whats so cool about some ninja with a demon in his body).

Naruto Kun said:
yugioh and pokemon r sorta sad, people putting cards on a mechanical device and making other people hurt and crying, AND YUGIOH HAS UBER *** VOICE, plus he always friggin lectures about the cards and magically wins, and pokemon, BUY POKEMON CARDS, POKEMON PASTA, POKEMON CONDOMS, POKEMON EVERYTHING, AND THEY GOT 50 MILLION FRIGGIN POKEMON, i think i made my point, this is a message to all u pokemon freaks -_-
LOL, Pokemon Condoms, I cant imagine using that... I'll be traumatized or something.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No, ALL THE POKEMON ARE AWESOME. PIKA PIKA!

*bounces around until he gets shot by transquilizers*

Best answers
DRAGONBALL!!!! DBZ is like the best anime ever... :) well the GT thing is pretty lame ;) but the DBZ rocks! nicest anime ever...

well i voted on Digimon cus it was a lame try to sell and earn money on lame "monsters" like pokémon ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark Matter said:
As for Naruto I donno how old it is, never seen it, not that interested in anime anymore (im mostly into anime with really good storylines now a days somehow I just dont see that whats so cool about some ninja with a demon in his body).

Um, you can't talk **** about stuff you haven't seen dude, I don't know any that has seen Naruto and not liked it.

Son Asid said:
DRAGONBALL!!!! DBZ is like the best anime ever... well the GT thing is pretty lame but the DBZ rocks! nicest anime ever....

Um, no!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pokemon, Hamtaro, Transformers(new), Digimon...

There are many more, but I just can't think right now.

By the way, I believe people who watch Pokemon should be slapped several times on the head with a pan. You'll find my attitude quite offensive, but only because I find the show an abomination.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
POKEMON CONDOMS, YES!

You know it'd be DIGLET!

Best answers
Yeah they are all bad but I would have the say the worst two that I have ever seen are X the movie and Plastic Little.

Best answers
0oh yes, a few more things to rant about
They have a new cartoon on TV about Stewart mother*$%#ing Little. As if the movie wasn't bad enough, with the little g33k kid that gets beat up (god i wanted to stick a godamn nuke up his overinflated nostrils and drop him right into new mexico), they now have a cartoon, which has the same extreme pointlessness and cutesy of the movie, but with more extreme stuff like the little pissass g33k can ride a godamn skateboard now. And I have to stand this stupid show every day because my brother watches it in my room's TV!!! Honestly speaking, whoever made this cartoon should suffer an aneurysm, or a bad case of salmonela.

Best answers
yu***oh = Magic the gathering card game rip off deluxe. Only thing they changed is that the creatures now instet of 4/4 attack/def are 4000/4000 attack/def. woah extra digets, fun!

And pokemon condoms? lmao, that was the greaterst thing i've heard in a long time xD

Best answers
it's gotta be a toss up between
hamtaro or
Ultament muscle (spelling?)

what is wrong with these shows
stupid ultiment muscle "i'm in the middle of a wrestling match... I know ill fart my way to victory!"
i'ts so stupid it brings down all anamie with it just about!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The worst ordered from greatest to least:
BeyBlade
Monster Rancher
Ultimate Muscle
Hamtaro
Dragon Ball GT
Sonic X
Yugioh

Admittedly I despise Team Rocket and the stupid line they repeat at least once per episode, but besides them I find Pokemon to be a great show, and the entire concept behind it to be fascinating.

Obviously I'm at odds with a number of people here, but its all a matter of preference. Consider this, I find Naruto to be the best anime ever to have been created. Great story, great characters and action, great drawings, and even the manga transmits all of this superbly. But my younger cousin, whose existence I graced with this miracle of an show, was hardly impressed by it.
Even more surprising is that he likes Dragon Ball GT.

DBGT > Naruto

Doesn't compute IMO, but it just proves my point of people having their own preferences

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eD, why is it all the Naruto Characters have some stupid swirl accross their forehead? Is it a symbol or something? Anyway it looks lame, and I know I shouldn't be judging the anime if I have never seen it, I just dont find its plot to be all that interesting, I have seen other anime which much better plot, I guess im tired of the small stuff these days like the Kenshin series (I prefered Samurai X, Those of you that dont like the American name, deal with it, thats what its called). Regardless, I prefer Samurai X. Its more serious and im tired of seeing those anime with cartoon characters that have like, these huge bubbles coming out of their head when their joking around. Times change, I changed.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They have a 'swirl,' which is actually a leaf, on their forehead protectors because it's the sign of Konoha (leaf) village. As for "times changing," apparently you changed into something different from everybody else, because Naruto is far and away the most popular anime in Japan right now.

Best answers
Dark Matter said:
eD, why is it all the Naruto Characters have some stupid swirl accross their forehead? Is it a symbol or something? Anyway it looks lame, and I know I shouldn't be judging the anime if I have never seen it,
Exactly. Don't be judgemental over something you can't pass judgement on... Watch the show, everyone i know that have watched Naruto liked it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom