• Monster Rancher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokémon

• Yu-Gi-Oh!

• OTHER (Specify Below)

• ALL THE ABOVE (Specify Additional Titles Below)

• Total voters
Best answers
Hwo, how can u call pokemon an anime, and friggin PIKACHU, wat a little dum ****, with his little thunda shock bull crap he always magically wins, and then team rocket always seem to be magically following them, the only pokemon thing i like is them animated .gifs were vegeta is blasting pikachus head off

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well guess what Naruto-kun, when Naruto comes to America (probably from the magic of 4Kids) it will be the next Pokemon!! Yay!!

Best answers
at least naruto has blood, and people die, unlike pokemon where the bastard things faint, i mean *sunslayer shoots pikachu up the ass with an ion cannon*
*pikachu $%#^&$ fainted*

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
WTF! Pokemon was AWESOME!

Remember when Team Rocket came in, and they're like:

Team Rocket said:
To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all people within our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love...
...To extend our reach to the stars above
Jessie!
James!
Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Meowth that's right!
OMFG, IT WAS SO COOL!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my vote goes to geyblade

u know the first season of pokemon was dope, but then they had to add all these new pokemon pff.

i wont even get started on yugi-oh, that show was just an excuse to sell cards, and thats all.

Best answers
Er... are we forgetting something?

SHIN CHAN!

Pure and utter CRAP.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dude shin chan is pretty funny if u want crap go watch autobots

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gonadz said:
Er... are we forgetting something?

SHIN CHAN!

Pure and utter CRAP.
shush
Dutched Dubbed Shin Chan rules j00

ZTiMaStA said:
dude shin chan is pretty funny if u want crap go watch autobots
Don't let Optimus Prime Read that he will :warning: you :scared:

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I voted ALL THE ABOVE (Specify Additional Titles Below)

Wanna specify Dragonball Z and Dragonball GT

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I liked Pokemon for a while, then I almost shot myself realizing how bad it was... I voted on all of them.

Best answers
i remember when i was in 6th or 5th grade and pokemon just translated into english... i remember how me and a friend of mine could memorize every last pokemon name for god's sakes... when gold came out i still sorta watched but then all of a sudden i realized that i was being really stupid and childish so i just gave all the pokemon BS to my brother

Best answers
am i the only one here that thought hamtaro was cool?
anyway, i vote beyblade.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You wanna see a bad show?
Go watch Naruto. Just cause i watch it dosent change its suckyness :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought I replied to this... I remember showing my hate for all that crap. Anyway, I hate Pokemon, Yugioh, Digimon, and the stupidest one of them all Beyblade (or bay blade, however the hell its spelled), im not sure about the other stupid anim because I lost my cable like a year ago and I STILL only pick up the WB39

Best answers
mmhmm.
Every anime on that list right now is just crap.
Pokemon was cool in its day, digimon was alright first season, and the rest I either never watched because I saw a preview of them and it looked too ***, or I saw one episode then clawed my eyes out from the immense ***ness radiating from the T.V

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hamtaro, Beyblade, and Yu-Gi-Oh! are the three that REALLY get on my nerves. I hate the others but they don't make me feel like killing someone like those 3 do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know what the hell people see in Yugioh, I see it sometimes on Saturdays because sometimes I got nothing better to do at home. But man, each they, they busts out with new ****ing cards and excuses so that yugi can win a ****ing duel. Its the same **** as pokemon, Yugioh explained that the best monsters in the duel game was that blue dragon and that giant pharoah looking monster.

Pokemon in the beginning said there were only 150 in all around the world. They ****ing busts out with new, stupid ****, and I hate the way the characters interact with one another, the drawings are stupid, and the voice acting is horrible, not to mention that the monsters in yugioh are brought out through holo-projectiles, they get hurt by the fake monsters and fly back from a blast. I mean WTF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark Matter said:
I dont know what the hell people see in Yugioh, I see it sometimes on Saturdays because sometimes I got nothing better to do at home. But man, each they, they busts out with new ****ing cards and excuses so that yugi can win a ****ing duel. Its the same **** as pokemon, Yugioh explained that the best monsters in the duel game was that blue dragon and that giant pharoah looking monster.

Pokemon in the beginning said there were only 150 in all around the world. They ****ing busts out with new, stupid ****, and I hate the way the characters interact with one another, the drawings are stupid, and the voice acting is horrible, not to mention that the monsters in yugioh are brought out through holo-projectiles, they get hurt by the fake monsters and fly back from a blast. I mean WTF.
Yeah, I know, it's complete marketing bullsheet. In truth, it's a great move on there part because they know that people are suckers and will buy the stuff (it's aimed at children, who don't give a crap about story or anything, they just want more n more stuff)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another series I find to be... "Childish", stupid, and lame:

Transformers

I have hated it since the beginning, I mean, robots that have feelings? Who the **** created them? What the hell? Little cars that make them more powerful? Why dont the two stupid forces collide somewhere in outer space untill one or more remains on each side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom