<---- stop playing esf this version

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
Hey if you like 1v1... go to "Majin's Playhouse" whenever it's up. Pretty good, respectful people there, and a good admin who boots people only when they don't abide by the rules (Basically being, you sit and you watch the two fighters, you don't blast other spectators or whatever. Then when it's your turn, you go up.) Its the only server I really rely on :]
If you say it like this, that server looks like the big cell games or something :p would be fun playing there.
I don't know if i am a good player becouse I can't get on the I-net in the game (someone stole my code so i can only play on LAN :( But i got 2 PC's so i can play aganst some friends and aganst some bots :) )
Hope i will get a new Code soon have to play with all U people sometime :) would be fun

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nightshade.. you'll play me right? Yeah you'll win.. and I can't melee... or beam... or play because I have no skill and lots of lag but I want you to play me =]

Best answers
yup i will. Well i went back today and played real quick. So glad i did. i found someone who is even with me. Our fights was hard and my arm hurt. But it was a long battle and he beat me twice me using piccilo and cell. He had buu. When i switch to buu tho the fun really kicked up and i won. To bad we had to go.

Much respect goes to maury *bleh i guess that how his name is spelled* That was more fun then playing vs joe because we was on same page same fighting style everything. Like the great cell said. To bad all fights will not be as great as this one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey I've fought maury too...

It's a small world after all :]

Best answers
It is not a small world there are just a few servers for ESF and you can find the same people over and over again :p

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why don't all you people who are getting annoyed from being banned by peers of lesser skill get together and host your own little 1v1 tourneys? just password protect the game to stop the little whiney guys from getting in, eh?

Best answers
Nightshade you want a good match? Send a pm my way and we will set up a match. If you good as you claim to be it will be an interesting match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom