Status Update: Beta 1

Best answers
I think its great that the ESF Team are progressing like mad, nice work guys, great to hear all this info, Please take your time, Get it the way you want it b4 releasing it, not cause a bunch of n00bs need it. Anyway keep up the good work and De Guru is Proud, or and Hibiki and and the rest Dont turn this into spam please, Its an update not pointless spam. Anyway peace out ESF Team and Rest

G-S

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to everyone: stop flaming each other!

to esf team: good job keeping us update!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn
/me can wait

/me wants to wait

/me has a lot of time to waste to wait, or to train...

i dislike those ppl who are impatient, but hibiki doesnt have to post after evry post with *i can wait for esf*.

and in the suggestions forum he says *IT WONT BE IN BETA SO DONT THINK ABOUT IT*

what is a suggestion forum??? is it to make a mod better? u answer yes? ok, so i think hibiki is only doin the spam like *IT WONT BE IN BETA SO DONT THINK ABOUT IT* after evry post with *tis W00D b3 sw33t in beta*. but in the sentence there is a *would* which says that it would be sweet if it would be in. they all know it wont be in beta. maybe in next versions. DO UNDERSTAND HIBIKI???

now i go back to topic so nobody closes this thread.

@esf team, will you say it if u go into test phase???

Did it ever occur to you that certain things are not going to be in ESF . . . ever. These are the things Hibiki talks about and says, "Don't worry, it won't be in the beta."

Don't ***** about Hibiki untill you have a GOOD reason, DO YOU UNDERSTAND DORN?

It's in the test phase BTW, Hibiki is a tester . . . but he doesn't know anything and should stop posting so you can catch up :S

Am I forgetting something? Oh yeah!

BACK ON TOPIC OR I'LL GIVE DEVERZ BANNING POWER
that oughtta scare you spammies back in line :p

Best answers
well keep up the good work team, everything is lookin awesome.
/me loves everyone on team.

btw. cucumba your my new hero :fight: :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's in the test phase BTW, Hibiki is a tester . . . but he doesn't know anything and should stop posting so you can catch up
Actually, we arent in the testing phase currently!! The testing phase is when everything has been completed, and we are JUST testing to hammer out the bugs!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
almost there hey, i hope the ******s dont see this or theyll be posting all **** like OMG OMG almost done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Hehe I wonder wut the Release is gonna be like....... Since ESF is way more popular than DMZ, I would saaaaay the download is gonna be backed up for a few days cause this is gonna be the dmz realease x 50 :D . I wonder how many servers will be up, Im thinkin like 40 or 50 servers =-D

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_Bardock
Hehe I wonder wut the Release is gonna be like....... Since ESF is way more popular than DMZ, I would saaaaay the download is gonna be backed up for a few days cause this is gonna be the dmz realease x 50 :D . I wonder how many servers will be up, Im thinkin like 40 or 50 servers =-D
We had 40/50 servers on the release of alpha 2.0. I certainally hope we have a lot more for beta 1's release.

Best answers
FILEPLANET!!! yes I know all of us hate it, but at least its reliable. As long as u don't mind waiting in line.......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah its ya one stop place to check whats new

Best answers
Originally posted by phrack50
FILEPLANET!!! yes I know all of us hate it, but at least its reliable. As long as u don't mind waiting in line.......
why do u all hate the fileplanet???

ok u have to wait, if u have to wait 60 minutes, then play any game where u waste 1 hour.

and u can download it there good without any problems of not finding the file.

hehe iam a german with a super site for hl mods. download speed 100 kbs, esf team has only to give them the file then.

and ppl dont reply to my reply because u misunderstand me if u read this and think: the beta is not out so the esf team cant give them the file.

Best answers
cool. gj everyone. i also like ESF more than dmz. ESF RULES!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all, good job team! And second, I think I know what the problem is about Hibiki...

I think you guys are just jealous because he's a beta tester. Yeah that's it... I haven't seen any beta tester flaming him. And you know what? I'm a beta tester too, so :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if someone would give me a new copy i could play as well :/

Best answers
What does it take to be a tester? Im not asking if i could be one, i just am curious what it takes. I mean every mod has diff. reasons. Ive waited this long, and i can wait longer. To clear this up again for some ppl who think im trying to be one, I DO NOT CARE TO BECOME A TESTER!! to much o bother with if you ask me. im just a gamer, not a creator.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no ive been away on vacation f00

and inorder to be a tester u need to follow the mod for a long time, not be a noob, be intelegent, and hang out on the forums and irc and give opinions

i think well i dont know go ask the team

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom