Status Update: Beta 1

Best answers
i have too agree whit kai tracid, now one knows how for they are in the "test weeks",is there still allote of bugs in the game our is the game for partial bug free?

I am not winning i am just curious:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but if ya have stuff showin the beta's nearly done ya have heapsa people sayin **** like "OMG!!!!OMG!!!OMFG!!!!!!!! THE BETA'S ALMOST DONE, THE BETA'S ALMOST DONE, THE BETA'S ALMOST DONE, THE BETA'S ALMOST DONE" and so on

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not all would,
but i can say dbz is affecting my life :)
when i'm walking in the city pretending to shoot kamehameha's
em i sick ? ;-)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the past week ive had several dreams where im someone from DBZ either flyin around or blastin stuff with kame's

and yeah not ALL would, but a hell of a lot would

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok ill just ask everyone nicely could everyone stop spamming please im not sayin i havent but could it stop here with this post..... please :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well I Hope They Release The Beta Early Becuz Alpha Is Getting A Bit Boring With All The Big PLs when u arrive on a server :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well sorry but the PL's are gunna be even huger when the beta comes out cus theyll be SSJ's as well as just being strong

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when it comes to nocturnal dbz relapses i just dream im flying and raising ki. it looks like im on fire or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ItsJstSklz
Well Gee I Know That But IM Talkin Bout The Alpha :]
i know ya were but ya said they should release the beta sooner like its gunna stop the huge PL when ya enter a server problem, and i was just sayin it wont it'll be even worse

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you knew the trick and trades of esf you would want to fight strong guys.

you get stronger a lot faster than picking on weak noobs who sit in one spot and throw big bangs in every direction.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well I Hope They Fix The Vegeta Blasts Becuz They're Freakin Pissin Me Off Becuz 1 Hit And Ur Dead No Matter If U Come In God Damn Big Bangs :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think in the sticky in suggestions that harSens made it said somethin bout big bang requiring more Ki so i dont think it will be a problem

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
in the past week ive had several dreams where im someone from DBZ either flyin around or blastin stuff with kame's

and yeah not ALL would, but a hell of a lot would
u dream about muscular men flying around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom