Status Update: Beta 1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god damn i am so damn sick of always getting *****ed to for no damn reason!!! U PEOPLE ALWAYS ***** THAT IM THE WORST PERSION ON HERE WHEN I NOT I MEAN GOD DAMN IT LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE I DONT HATE U BUT DOES THAT STOP U **** NO ITS ALWAYS OH MY GOD HE SAID ON BAD THING!!!! COME ON U ****S WILL U JUST SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MEAN WHAT THE HELL IS UR PROBLEM?

and another thing there are tons of other people on here who dont ***** and whine that the beta isnt out but yet u people always ***** to me saying oh well u wouldnt say that if u wernt a beta tester... WELL I GOT NEWS FOR U ASSES I WASNT A BETA TESTER WHEN 2.0 CAME OUT BUT DID U SEE ME *****ING AND WHINEING THAT IT WASNT OUT??? **** NO SO WHY DONT U STOP *****ING ONE DAMN MOMENT AND RELAX!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
whoa somebody needs a nap, jk, lets all be friends everybody, everyone on these forums act like **** heads for no reason and i seriously dont see why, its a freakin mod, its not like the beta is the second coming of jesus, well almost but not quite

Best answers
come on folks hib isn't that bad he is just misunderstood so just drop the little crap against him and i remeber before he was a beta tester and he is telling the truth though i may not talk to him much he is still alright

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dorn, Mackgeta . . . nice character assasination, next time leave it for IRC. FYI, Hibiki is right about the impatience level of you whining beta-needies . . . (you know who you are) . . . that attack on Hibiki was extremely unwarranted since all he said was to have some patience in caps . . . :rolleyes:

Best answers
I was juss wondering how he got to be a beta tester he isnt on the team, thats all i wanted to know, i got notin against u hibiki.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a reward for being an ESF Junkie I think. Not that it matters the ESF Team will choose the whens, the whos, the wheres and wether you get a motorola or nokia in the fed-ex package. ;/

Best answers
ROFLMAO. u humor me cucumba :talk: :cry:

*I aim to please, failing that I aim for the jugular :fight:*
*Cucumba*

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hmmmm.... that comes from the matrix dun it??........hehe hibiki.. yeh its tru ppl give u crap......but eh... dun c y.... alot ppl give ppl crap..... like dudeman for example..... or shud i say dudee girl... but lets not bring that up.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god damn whats up with all these people thinkin that hibiki flames so much, he rarely flames when its not entirly nessicary.

i too am sick of all these impatient ****ers *****in bout the release of the beta

Best answers
/me can wait

/me wants to wait

/me has a lot of time to waste to wait, or to train...

i dislike those ppl who are impatient, but hibiki doesnt have to post after evry post with *i can wait for esf*.

and in the suggestions forum he says *IT WONT BE IN BETA SO DONT THINK ABOUT IT*

what is a suggestion forum??? is it to make a mod better? u answer yes? ok, so i think hibiki is only doin the spam like *IT WONT BE IN BETA SO DONT THINK ABOUT IT* after evry post with *tis W00D b3 sw33t in beta*. but in the sentence there is a *would* which says that it would be sweet if it would be in. they all know it wont be in beta. maybe in next versions. DO UNDERSTAND HIBIKI???

now i go back to topic so nobody closes this thread.

@esf team, will you say it if u go into test phase???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think they would miss out such a major thing as that

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
god damn i am so damn sick of always getting *****ed to for no damn reason!!! U PEOPLE ALWAYS ***** THAT IM THE WORST PERSION ON HERE WHEN I NOT I MEAN GOD DAMN IT LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE I DONT HATE U BUT DOES THAT STOP U **** NO ITS ALWAYS OH MY GOD HE SAID ON BAD THING!!!! COME ON U ****S WILL U JUST SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MEAN WHAT THE HELL IS UR PROBLEM?

and another thing there are tons of other people on here who dont ***** and whine that the beta isnt out but yet u people always ***** to me saying oh well u wouldnt say that if u wernt a beta tester... WELL I GOT NEWS FOR U ASSES I WASNT A BETA TESTER WHEN 2.0 CAME OUT BUT DID U SEE ME *****ING AND WHINEING THAT IT WASNT OUT??? **** NO SO WHY DONT U STOP *****ING ONE DAMN MOMENT AND RELAX!!!!!!!!!

i feel sorry for hibiki....:rolleyes:
i dont whine about the beta...... and i dont wanna to whine either, thats not fun!
okey when he sended me a msg about this ssj smilyes i found on a HP he sounded kinda rude.... but i dont know...... well i just stopped useing thoose smileys because i knew everybodu is mean against him....
or so it seems
everybodu ccomplains on him!....
he is a nice person!
NOW BUG OFF!;D

signing out
Gazoline

Best answers
Hey need some help with esf um.
evry time i play esf and get on a server it exits out of my game and this pops up hl has an unknown error if continues restart computer. SOme 1 help me

Best answers
Originally posted by dbzfan
Hey need some help with esf um.
evry time i play esf and get on a server it exits out of my game and this pops up hl has an unknown error if continues restart computer. SOme 1 help me
well i seems that you have come to the wrong topic... test looking around for a help topic or create a topic yourself!

Best answers
So, is this all about making fun of Hibiki, or is it about the new ESF Beta? I'm gettin confused...
:confused: :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its like this

master dorn is a beotch and doesnt like me just because and flames me... :/

ultrassj_vegeta

U
mmm master dorn lay off....... wat kinda name is master dorn neway???.... but bak to the point... .hmmm... but master has a point..... try to be a tad more supportive...... wat happened to this thread?? talk bout spammage..... an that dude he was askin for the solution to his problem... wat the hell ru postin here for???

on topic: hmm i can wait for the beta i reckons.... all u whiners bout wen the beta will be done.... stop actin as if u hav no life otha than esf.... or mayb u dun i dunno... but the beta wil be done wen its done obviously....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom