Status Update: Beta 1

Best answers
Originally posted by Ultra SSJ Vegeta
o u proud r u???90%.... hmm.... wit whoever did that math... its kinda crap.. coz from 1 month of waiting u somehow got 2 weeks... an as far as i kno.. theres more than 2 weeks in a month....
This should answer your reply.

Originally posted by Master-Dorn
i would not say 80% will say that it is coming out the next 2 weeks.
there stands I would not say 80% will say it is coming out the next 2 weeks. this means that i dont think that 80% will say that it is comin out the next 2 weeks.

and it isnt spam if u r telling somebody about how u made the concept of sum thing.

spaming is if u only make a unnecessary reply like only makin a smiley. just like this

begin of reply

;( :\ :S ..... :) ;) :D ;D

end of reply

Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn

pretty interesting concept???

wow nobody said that ever to my theorys... thx.

it is easy, go to fileplanet, to mod section of hl, then click esf, there is alpha 2.0 and it says as date 17.11.01.

i cant remember when i last gone to bath to clean up my body.

the esf team is really good. one aspect of them whats better, is that they dont release their stuff because of n00bs or newbies want it so.

thx to hibiki who flames them heheh :D
Hibiki is a n00b too, he just spams alot

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]zero
Big bugs are " if it crashes the game" and "if it destroys gameplay" once we find none of those types of bugs then we will release and not any sooner. Little things like it does a flip and a half when u do a black flip (somehting that hapens now), that is a small bug and does not kill the game. Right now we know of a few nasty ones in the game. We fixed one today with the blocking power strugels (hars=da man). Im prety confident that the release will be crash free we have some mean testers who try everything to kill the server. Hope that helps clear that up.

thanks for that info :D

Best answers
Some screenshots would be nice though. I mean, look at the shots in the archive; they're still using the polygon aura for god's sake!
I would love to see some similar shots with some of the redone stuff visible. Maybe one of a powerstruggle, etc. Could one beta tester (the next time server is up) just spectate and record something for the fans who are increasingly unsure of the current look of the mod?
I'm not asking for a LOT of shots, just some good ones....

Thanks guys, I love the work you're doing, but I'm starting to realize that a good bit of the activity on the forum is based on outdated info.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh u people are always so nit picky!!!!

always have to have a pic or a video GOD JUST WAIT U IMPAITENT PEOPLE!!!! >_<

Retired
Best answers
like i said in my first post i will try to release pics when we enter the test phase, right now not everything is in or fully funtional, and i really don't want to display pics of unfinised or broken stuff. don't worry in due time u will see some goodies, so plz be patient. just remember everytime we are in here posting pics or what not we are not working on the mod. anyways back to work.

Best answers
Ok, ESF LAN party at my house when its released lol. As far as bugs go, the most annoying one was when everyone dies on the server your powerlevel resets. I do hope this has been fixed.

great work on the MOD guys :)

Best answers
Another annoying bug in Alpha was when you press 0 you turn into some class with no skin,moves, and resets your pl. I've been assured this has been fixed though, my crazy fingers always slip on that damn 0.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki

exactly i want the beta just as much as everyone else but ya dont see me whining about it, cus i dont wanna give the team extra **** to do that im gunna see latter anyway and cus i know nothing will come of it if they dont wanna make a vid or pic they WONT no amount of *****in will change that

Best answers
a really annoying bug was for Xp users, it crashes the game if u have it, will that be fixed in the beta??
:cry:

Best answers
Originally posted by X~kAmUi
a really annoying bug was for Xp users, it crashes the game if u have it, will that be fixed in the beta??
:cry:
u should post that is Codin/Bug Report so they can fix it if it hasnt already been fixed, i have xp an it works fine

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for the xp prob, just right click on the ur hl.exe and go to compatability and set it to win98 and u shud be set

Best answers
There shouldn't be any problems running the beta with XP...I know, cause I play it without any hitches :)

Best answers
this is definitely not the time or the place, but since you're right there, is that you on the SWG forums? the name is [esf]nighthawk on it, but i'm not quite 100% sure. It could just be someone else on these forums using ur name, perhaps?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah if possible theres somethin both me and im sure everyone else wants to see is a pic of the new aura in action

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki

Hibiki, only reason you say that is cause you're a beta-tester. If you were in our shoes ya wouldn't be acting so cool and confident. So stfu

Best answers
Originally posted by Holy Crusader

Hibiki, only reason you say that is cause you're a beta-tester. If you were in our shoes ya wouldn't be acting so cool and confident. So stfu
why can hibiki flame and dont get banned???

why is he a beta tester???

if one guy does the things he does, he gets banned and cant play the beta, because his submask will be coded into the beta version.

but hibiki can do the whole things (flaming, spamming, evrythin) and is beta tester!!! could the esf team degrade him so he only is one of us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom