SSJ3 Broly?! WTF?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It seems impossible, but it's true. I think Broly is best DBZ character - the legendary super saiyan.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blB3cELpADA&feature=related"]SSJ3 Broly[/ame]

Last edited:
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Broly wasn't rely able to control his ssj forms. He got exhausted pretty fast and had to powerup. SSJ3 would only make his ki drain even more faster.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you're getting a bit excited. "Super Saiyan 3" is a pretty dumb transformation. Not that Broly isn't overrated enough already.. let's give him the most exaggerated SS form. Guess that seals the deal in the end, then.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, nice. His power is maximum!

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can picture it now in raging blast 2 ssj4 broly then in number 3 of raging blast ssj3 and 5 vegeta

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ3 is my favorite transformation. Ridiculous for Brolly to have it? Yes. But NO OTHER DBZ game as done this, so this is actually something to look forward to.

As long as they don't give him and other new transformations generic attacks -_-.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well. They are just appealing to their fan base I guess. Remember Budokai 2? Teincha? Gokule? Buu absorbing Frieza, Cell, and Tein & Yamcha?

I did love playing Budokai 2. The Story mode sucked but the Fake Fusions was fun and even balanced.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
lol lssj3 broly will pwn all chars in that game xD UNBEATABLE!!

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well since some of you like the ssj3 have a wall paper of his forms lol

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ3 Brolly looks out of place in that wallpaper, but I'm pretty impressed with the idea.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Er, I meant I was impressed with the idea of them coming up with SSJ3 Brolly. :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe he will be apart of a secret part of the story.

Lmao I noticed something. Its cool when Atari and Bandai does it in an official game but when someone does it on ESF its ****.

Best answers
Damn, Broly is overrated. In real, he is inferior to a SSJ2. He only foughts SSJs. But well, is a game. No body can make me play with that... freak.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
its good but i dont like it :p
lol i think you have to give credits for these things too :p
1st broly - original artwork
2nd broly - fake artwork done by drozdo i guess
3rd broly - lol i cant decide between original and fake cuz its both at the same time
try putting a better background

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, Broly is overrated. In real, he is inferior to a SSJ2. He only foughts SSJs. But well, is a game. No body can make me play with that... freak.
Exactly.

Just because his "Legendary" form is superior to all SSJ1's doesn't make him indestructible. The combined power of Vegeta, Piccolo, Trunks and Gohan (used by) Goku defeated Legendary Broly in the end. And then Broly is later defeated by SS1 Gohan and Goten's Kamehameha's. Even worse, the character is once again defeated by 2 SS1 Goten and Trunks, with a little Krillin in there on the side.

So, Broly is a generally overhyped and overrated character, actually. At the period he appeared, he was a threat for 'SS1', and I'd rank him somewhere around Super Perfect Cell, if anything.

SS4 Goku and Vegeta would eviscerate Broly if he was anything below SS4.

Last edited:
Best answers
Well..the only thing that SSJ3 wud make Broly is make him much more psycho.. :p
And I guess SSJ3 is not a complete transformation...it's being stuck between SSJ4 and SSJ2....Like USSJ is being stuck at a place between SSJ1 and SSJ2....LSSJ is also a mutation sort of transformation...that's why maybe they never showed goku being able to have full control over ssj3...while ssj2, ssj4 were all stable...so if Broly can go SSJ3 then we really need a hospital and insane asylum vacancy..

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ4 is a non-canon transformation (complete though). SSJ1, SSJ2, SSJ3, LSSJ, SSJ4 are complete transformations, USSJ and USSJ2 are not.

Yeah, Broly always gets defeated by a strong attack of multiple people at once. But it's clear that he's stronger than trained or untrained adult SSJ2 Gohan (please don't argue about SSJ2, it's confirmed in Wiki plus it makes sense if you think about it).

It's always been a mystic thing about how really Broly got defeated in "Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan". I guess one super strong punch that contains like 5x full power SSJs' power ir enough to knock him down, but not killing him though. (Not Super) Perfect Cell should also have trouble with that kind of punch. Or maybe he wasn't expecting for Goku to really hit him and that's why he failed.

I think that Broly in "Broly: Second Coming" was defeated by SSJ1 Gohan, SSJ1 Goten and SSJ1 Goku's Kamehameha since I highly doubt that Broly could get killed by 2 SSJ1s.

Bio-Broly isn't real Broly, he's just some creature that contains Broly's DNA. Yet he fails.

I never was a real Broly fan, but IMO he really is something. LOL, he can even survive in cosmos, like Frieza. And that unique Legendary transformation...

LSSJ3 Broly must be somewhere between Gohan Buu and Vegetto.

Last edited:
Best answers
SSJ4 is a non-canon transformation. SSJ1, SSJ2, SSJ3, LSSJ are complete transformations, USSJ and USSJ2 are not.
Uhh...could u please define this thing what you said..I mean SSJ4 was canonic wasn't it?? And SSJ3 was complete...?? Dunno..I'm pretty confused...:]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom