ssj long hair trunks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
first, thats kinda insaulting...we we're giving crits...and we used our techniques as an example...thats all, we never said anything like that..
QUOTE]

who insulted you? show me him!. It was a joke so i added a smiley i didint meant to insult ya.
And i didint miss the point... i only dont agree with all things you said =]
And yeah i will add some modeled folds and some skined ones... Also i will post ingmae screenies to compare withc is better =] i played with D2 goku with skined folds and it reacts beutifull ingame =]

Best answers
maybe next time after SV and blaize told you its bad... youll listen to me more next time

Best answers
i will never listen to a ***** like you.

Anyway guys im makin another folds to show ya, + i added some things to the hair.

update soon

Best answers
mm what was your opinion then flickone ?
and Nataku, dont call someone like flickone a *****, i'm sure he just gave his opinion about the model/skin.

if you cant take negative critz, dont ask for it.

( btw, arent you on the same team ? :D )

Best answers
i like it that must mean i suck huh but hey im still working on my first model here

Best answers
that s not the point, i wont listen to a 15 year old boy .
and i didint asked for a heavy fire criticism, only tips how to make it better which i recived =]. And he didint tell me his opinion... he told me that you guys dont like it so he dont like it too. if you guys will tell me that you like it , he will tell that he liked too =] that s nobish to me. But lets back on topic, i edited the hair today. I will post the update tomorow =]

Best answers
i wont go back on topic ( sorry admins, but he's talking to much stit, it needs to be sorted out ).
what has age got to do with it ?
that's just as stupid as saying that a non modeler shoulldnt give critz :S.
anybody can see if something is wrong or right, doesnt matter wich age/ profession whatever.

Flickone said "youll listen to me more next time", so that says he allready said something about the models before we ( sv and me ) did, right ?!

about giving/taking critz.
you want critz or you dont. we if ur showing ur mdoel here be prepared for things to come.
if someone points something out then accept that coment so it doesnt have to be repeated, and in the next pic make the changes.
You cant make new "rules" on giving/taking critz just because you dont like to hear "heavy fire criticism".

To admins: sorry for being a ***** hear, if i'm going to far, just give me a warning and i'll stop ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im 15 too.. and its not age that matters btw, im sure you know that too

cant wait for update

Best answers
I was one of first ones who saw this model skin and i told you it looks bad to me.. i gave you some crits and thats all.. blaize is right if you cant take other people critics.Dont ask for it.

These are forums, here you recieve opinion what people thinks about work you made or just talk about some other things... but you posted skin on model, you wanna coments.. you recieved tham ..you dont like crits..if you dont like em keep model for yourself and crit it for yourself.
just the same as blaize said

and dont get why you started to talk about age.. it really doesnt matter

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stop with the arguing guys, post constructive or dont post, though im not handing out any warnings THIS visit. if its not cleaned up a little the next time i come back i wont have a choice.

Nataku, if you dont want to listen to crits its only hurting one person in the end..... (you)

EDIT*
reading over the thread again, i noticed one post in particular

-Nataku- said:
i will never listen to a ***** like you.
YOU get a :warning: warning :warning: for flaming, PM me if you wanna argue about it. Darksniper probly wouldnt be too happy with you if you got his thread closed.

Best answers
do you know where you can insert your warning? To that ****in ass on that ****in ***** on your signature. and dont put the blame for closing this thread on me ^_^. **** this forums, im out of here

Best answers
do you know where you can insert your warning?
oeff that's harch.
man, learn to respect sertain people, and while doing that, take ur crappy ass skins to some other forum if you cant take the critz.

maybe your not used to hear critz, and now that u get them you start crying like a baby, go cry at ur mommy and ask her for critz.

( sorry people, this guy just pisses me off )

to nuttzy: i'll try and stop now :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** this forums, im out of here
keep it up and we'll make all the arrangements for you ^^

for your last post here you have earned yourself yet another :warning: warning :warning: for spamming.

do i need to remind you what happens at your third warning?

on a side note

blaize, dont join in the flaming. the only reason your getting away without a warning for your last 2 posts collectively is cuz you were 100% right for the most part, and they werent as "hostile" as nataku's. i cant let you slip all the time though, so dont push it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh nataku, your acting so immature >_>

close this dumbass thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do not close this dumbass thread.

i wanna see some skins :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarkSniper said:
heh nataku, your acting so immature >_>

close this dumbass thread.
closed by request,

if you should happen to change your mind pm me or any of the other active moderators of this section.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on a secondary note. im actually really upset at how some people are acting lately. weve got a nice comunity here. and its not nice when some upstart decides to shoot their mouth.

whether you like someones methods or not. if your posting here, you should be willing to accept criticisms and advice. if you dont feel up to that. dont post. its as simple as that.

now, everyone please start getting along again >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom