ssj long hair trunks

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

been working on this for some time..

i hope to finish this asap

Best answers
may i b the first to say gj..but i think the front of the hair might need a lil help but tell ya the truth i dunno keep it up and i hope u will make a pack with normal and this one in it

DMW

Best answers
B...E...A...Uuuuuutiful,i love your work DS,awsome trunks.I love the way you did his hair.Is this gonna be in dbzhood as well.

Best answers
Looking good mate
Great going on the muscle structures there

but there's something iffy bout the face, maybe his head is to small or something. might look better with a skin though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope your right about the head being small, i noticed this myself too after looking at the pic and fixed it

Best answers
OMG thank u darksniper and plz tell me this is for esf. god ive been waitin for a good one like this for so long i even tried but i cant model for **** jus dont kno how. looks great so far cant wait to see it finished

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I guess I'm the only one that thinks he looks chubby, on the upper body side ofcourse..

Best answers
ah i see wut u mean nsw he does look a bit chubby from the sides hes needs to slim down the waist just a tad more

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can someone circle it, i have one person saying its on the upper body and now another saying the waist

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarkSniper said:
nope your right about the head being small, i noticed this myself too after looking at the pic and fixed it
i think the head size looks fine

Best answers
Nice Trunks model, I don't see any problems except the skin shading but I know it's not finished yet. Keep up the good work.

Will you release it for 1.2.3 because there are a new model pack and it has a Trunks without a sword maybe you can use your model in that Trunks(armor). Are you making a version where he has short hair like in the free the future episode?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I think it's for DBZ: HOOD not ESF.

I think it's pretty good but the waist looks a little high (the belt's going around his abs).

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Actually I think it's for DBZ: HOOD not ESF.

I think it's pretty good but the waist looks a little high (the belt's going around his abs).
dammit another good model esf is missin out on this **** has got to stop. but anyway wut i meant is like wut raven said his but is a bit too high on his abs and his upperbody is like chubby like on the sides

Best answers
That's because it hasn't been skinned yet that's why he look chubby.

DBZ Hood is a mod for Unreal Tournament 2004. You should check their website because it's really good.

Best answers
**** dbz hood (no offense) but id rather stick wit esf. it sucks tho cus alot of really good models are goin there :S. anywayz but the waist will look smaller wit the skin? never knew that

Best answers
Yes I'm sad also because alot of good models are going to DBZ Hood not to ESF. But I'm glad I had UT 2004 so I had no problem with that.

And the skin will change his appearance, right now he really looks chubby because the model has not been skinned yet.

DMW

Best answers
Dont complain,flame,none of that,just go and get UT2004,fun game with some good mods.The belt does look a little high when you look really good.And if the model hasnt been skinned yet,what is that on him a skin map or somthing,im confused about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom