ssj long hair trunks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I get what you mean that his belt is too high. But if you really look at it he is a little bit side viewed that's why it looks like his belt is too high.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
**** dbz hood
dont flame the mod im dedicated too, it offends me to see this... mkay?

post an update soon..

Best answers
well there was no offense intended and i didnt flame it i gave my honest opinion about it and nothing more notice i didnt keep going on about it. thats my personal and honest statement about it. hate it or love it. regardless wutever i think about is my own opinion so as long as u like it or wutever then my opinion should mean nothing to u. u have ur own a opinion about it and i have mine leave it at that.

anyway cant wait to see the update

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
i gave my honest opinion about it and nothing more
**** hood is your opinion? heh...

your right, i shouldnt give a **** about your opinion so lets continue with the topic..

Best answers
yea it is lol unless u want me to give more of opinion to spam ur topic....
nah didnt think so. its a short opinion rather then flaming it i said one word about it.

i mean dont get me wrong i dont have anything against u or hood seeing as tho i never played it and dont really kno u and like i said i meant no offense by it its jus my opinion. i couldnt give 2 ****s about wut u think and same should go to u.

so now that we have that settled and done wit lets get back on the subject at hand.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
yea it is lol unless u want me to give more of opinion to spam ur topic....
nah didnt think so. its a short opinion rather then flaming it i said one word about it.

i mean dont get me wrong i dont have anything against u or hood seeing as tho i never played it and dont really kno u and like i said i meant no offense by it its jus my opinion. i couldnt give 2 ****s about wut u think and same should go to u.

so now that we have that settled and done wit lets get back on the subject at hand.
It's his thread, his model, and he is the one posting it to get crits on the model... not have some punk come and make fun of the mod he is making it for. You don't have a right to defend yourself here, just say your sorry and quit being a jackass. If you didn't give "2 ****s" about what he thought, then what gives you the right to whine to him that he should make the model for ESF.

@DS...
wrists are a bit chubby, make them more boney. Crotch is down too far... Only crits I have.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um. Fix the legs/pants.

I'd do a draw over but I'm too lazy. the part where the pant legs connect on the inside the "^" part looks to be too low. Try ot either 1. make it higher or 2. make the belt lower.

Best answers
Growler said:
It's his thread, his model, and he is the one posting it to get crits on the model... not have some punk come and make fun of the mod he is making it for. You don't have a right to defend yourself here, just say your sorry and quit being a jackass. If you didn't give "2 ****s" about what he thought, then what gives you the right to whine to him that he should make the model for ESF.

@DS...
wrists are a bit chubby, make them more boney. Crotch is down too far... Only crits I have.
ok now see this is wut pisses me off. ok 1 i dont kno who exactly the **** u think u are but hear this and hear this **** good, the convo was between me and darksniper. now dont tell me iim flamin i said his model was good and all that hes a great modeler so if i say i dont like somthin then thats my opinion simply put and besides who in the hell said i didnt like the mod cus i didnt like the mod itself.

i mean seriously think for a sec maybe its a bit annoying to see such good models go there instead of here. so think b4 u speak smart ass.

2 i didnt whine about where he should make his model at dumb**** i said it would be nice if it was for esf but he didnt so thats over and done wit.

3 why dont u mind ur own ****in business instead of tryna defend people for dumb**** i mean he can talk for his own self doesnt need some ***** defendin him.

4 i dont kno u and seriously dont wanna kno u but uh i didnt bad mouth u till now so me bein a punk and jackass cus u dont like a comment i say? **** u pussy. i kno u better get the **** outta here wit that one. pussy ass ***** talkin ****.

and 5 DarkSniper if i offended u in any way my fault its over and done wit so lets keep it that way cus i see some asses like growler catch feelings wen u make a comment they dont like. so i hope its no hard feelings so this **** can jus move on and end.

Best answers
The hair needs a little touch up but dude, do not change the body its great!
This is an alright ref but the back of his hair is tied back but the front would be good to model from

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok ok everyone take a deep breath and calm down please and pretend nothing happened ^_^

i am now forced to post an update to get this thread back on topic but thats okay...

btw trunks doesnt always have his hair tied back

Best answers
glad were back ontopic and all i can say is WOW!! thats one good ass trunks model man. seriously i might have to get all the **** for dbz hood jus so i can use this model ^^ damn it looks good

Best answers
Update looks much better =) nice work

think u are but hear this and hear this **** good, the convo was between me and darksniper. now dont tell me iim flamin i said his model was good and all that hes a great modeler so if i say i dont like somthin then thats my opinion simply put and besides who in the hell said i didnt like the mod cus i didnt like the mod itself.
you werent having a convo with darkeh, this is a forum, every1 sees ur msg n thats the way u go, n thats the first i eva heard, yeah, f*** darkeh's mod then say OOH no offence just cuz u want this model in ESF

i mean seriously think for a sec maybe its a bit annoying to see such good models go there instead of here. so think b4 u speak smart ass.
Not many people make models for esf because of its GRAPHICS!!! dark prefers using up more polies for details and this thingo wouldnt run, so stop *****ing about ESF if thats all you really care about, its his model so he can do whatever he wants with it

2 i didnt whine about where he should make his model at dumb**** i said it would be nice if it was for esf but he didnt so thats over and done wit.
yes you did, you said **** hood, i think its clear enough

3 why dont u mind ur own ****in business instead of tryna defend people for dumb**** i mean he can talk for his own self doesnt need some ***** defendin him.
wow, im defending growler now you know why? because the comment you made was really completely stupid and you cant talk with half your sentences censored, you really think it makes an effect? It just gives you a bad rep

4 i dont kno u and seriously dont wanna kno u but uh i didnt bad mouth u till now so me bein a punk and jackass cus u dont like a comment i say? **** u pussy. i kno u better get the **** outta here wit that one. pussy ass ***** talkin ****.
hey why dont you stop talking outta ur ass cuz u act like a punk but i bet your NOTHING in the world

and 5 DarkSniper if i offended u in any way my fault its over and done wit so lets keep it that way cus i see some asses like growler catch feelings wen u make a comment they dont like. so i hope its no hard feelings so this **** can jus move on and end.
Wow say sorry, why dont you say sorry to growler, you didnt have to go and flame your ass off at him and i hope this ends for good like u said it was before, if you have a big problem with me then go flame me through PM not here because im 110% sure dark does not wanna hear this BS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey i thought i put this thread back on topic with my update =P

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looking good man, my favourate looking character in dbz =P ssj trunks with long hair is sexy :O and i think you've captured it well. As for crits, i say his forhead should slope backwards more, and maybe move his eyes down a little and make them a bit wider. His forearms/ wrists have no bone, the main thing that makes up the wrist is bone, as muscles are really thin there, and your forearms arent straight, the top should be more straight than the underneath. The stomach could be a little thinner too, and the chest could be broader.

Im really loving those shoes and the belts too, they're awesome, and the trousers too, great stuff, his sword is sweet too /me creams ^_^

Best answers
its people like him who cant let **** go. you say drop it and people continue on like asses makes no sense

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark Trunks , please , you don't have to do this , if you let it go , people may get over it. I once use to be like this , and it didn't get me anywhere , & didn't help my rep at all.

Looks nice so far , I might take a goof look at the model image and do a little drawover a little later. So far i Like the hair , but the belt just looks like it's raping him :eek:

Best answers
it looks good to me i have nothing to say about the model for me it's perfect ! nice work :)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sexy stuff DS!
great job on the hair XD if i would try to make a hair like this i would do nutz! heh
great hands too ^_^ lol

take Davids crits into account, he has some good points there, also, mind posting front+side of the head please?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarkSniper said:
ok ok everyone take a deep breath and calm down please and pretend nothing happened ^_^

i am now forced to post an update to get this thread back on topic but thats okay...

btw trunks doesnt always have his hair tied back
That's a freakin awesome model. The Sword owns man. The first two spikes of hair on his head shouldn't "mold" together, they need to thin out as they meet the skull. Eyes need to be a bit bigger... enlarge the brow bone as well... Nose is good, mouth is fine... I didn't read Ski's message, but I'm sure he said alot of the same stuff I did. :laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom