Sprite pack beta 2 - new scouter

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[align=center]
[/align]

Still no new hud yet, I cant find a theme that fits, but ive made a new scouter, inspired by the screens from the latest budokai game. Powerup aura, crosshair and explosions have all been improved in quality scince last time, next release i hope to redo some attacks and have the hud done.

you can download it from here: http://rapidshare.de/files/2908594/Davidskiwans_Spritepack_2.zip.html

Hopefully somebody will post this on esf-world when they get the time =], enjoy!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That Scouter just ownz.
Good Job.

Also these Explosions rock.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks peoples, if anybody has any crits lemme know =]

dor

Best answers
no crits just perfect man iam wating for part 3 of your pack :p

Best answers
OMFG....joo are GREAT....that charge ky seems a lil fweaky...but nice...how about making a spinning charge-up....like in the Return of Brolly movie when Gohan was on a cliff and he goes ssj =p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for the support guys, so far ive not got to the hud yet, if anybody has any suggestions of what sprites they'd like replaced, lemme know, i will do as many as i can =0 before i start working on the hud.

Best answers
Hi Davidskiwan I really like your sprites specially the scouter, I have a few suggestions, pls. make the Fireballs and Explosions much bigger like in EVM so it will be more like DBZ.

What software are you using to edit the .spr file?

Best answers
well....the explosing will be much bigger depending on yar power level....and the "Fireball" thing...joo can search esf-world 4 it.....but I don't like it cuz when joo have a verry big PL the beam gets bigger and joo cant see were the enemy has gone.......

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one word for you skiwan , OWNAGE!!!!! i love those sprites to death

Best answers
Thats a great pack. I love the new scouter now :). But only concern is that there dont seem to be the updated powersup sprite included in the download. I would love to try that sprite out in the image at the top, is there any where i can get that one?

Good job btw.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, i forgot to include it >_< doh, i've updated the link now, so now the powerup aura is included =D

and ive made the explosions as big as i can without altering the code, and if you wanna make your own sprites google "sprite wizard hl" and get sprite explorer to view your sprites

Best answers
I like your Power-up Aura also it rocks, I have one suggestion again, Pls. make the Swooping Charge more realistic and when you press "T" you gain a higher pl, Please change that also.

Best answers
Ah i love the power up sprite. Cheers dude for the pack, well made :D

Best answers
love the crosshair ;) great work! :D but would u mage a new aura?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very accurate, well done ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom