Sprite pack beta 2 - new scouter

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the swoop/turbo is a model, not a sprite :(

make a ki blast sprite, all of them suck as esf world.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could you make the radar modes have some type of thing that makes it so you can distinguise one from another? As it is now, i can't tell if i'm on radar mode or player mode or whatever. thats the only thing i don't like about the pack, other then that, everythings great

DMW

Best answers
Sry to say dude but the link is fine,Just hope that he posts another one.

Best answers
Pls. make the kamehameha & Generic Beams and Balls sprites Big and all their power , Specially the Burning Attack of Trunks because it is weak why not make it big so the enemy will be afraid of it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bboy_Budokai said:
the swoop/turbo is a model, not a sprite :(

make a ki blast sprite, all of them suck as esf world.
must you always use harsh words , you could say "i don't like the ones at esf-world" or "imo , the ones at esf-world don't look nice"

heck , now i have to go and see what these power up aura is like ingame

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
people need to remember, this isnt a request thread, hes pimping the work hes already done. so comment only on that.

Best answers
Dude, this is Davidskiwan's thread. Don't spam it up with your stuff...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice scouter David :yes: Can you make a blue version too?

Best answers
Ya, this looks awesome! It definatly looks better than what we had. I'm downloading this right after I remove EVM and reinstall ESF.(It is going to take 2 and 1/2 hours to download it! And I've got cable internet!) :laff:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'll try to make as many sprites as i can, the thing is i dunno when i'll be releasing the last version, ive gotta make a hud which i dont think is boring/ugly and its hard to do =\ there isnt much freedom when doing the hud >_< anyway, i'll do various colour scouters and i'll include something to show what mode it is in. I would change the turbo aura, except im no animator, i doubt i could animate a good aura, i might be able to make a good aura model but animating it is another thing all together, without it animated, i think it looks dumb... i suggest ya'll wait till 1.3, unless somebody can animate and would like to help.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I Love that scouter and I love Davidskiwan!!! Can't wait for your 3rd pack to come out. Keep up the good work.

I'm trying to model an aura but I think it looks really retarded. I'll upload it soon but dont expect anything good.

And again, I love your scouter.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OWNAGE!!! I like it

And if your are up to a chalange then you could make the KI bar look like a beam ;) that would look better :p (just a suggestion)

Best answers
David, PLZ fix the dl link.. i want to download it but its not working... thx alot in advance!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom