Some strange question.. about school I guess -.-'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guys. I'm really getting pwnt at maths.
So basically my mom just came out of the hospital from hernia operation
She can't do anything AT ALL
She hardly walks... So basically I haven't studied at all. I'd like to ask you for a way to escape the exam (no, not running from class).
I'd like some decent answer within an hour please :(
1st class is Information Technology so basically I'll be able to check there, too.
HELP PLZ

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So tell your school the situation and work it out with your teachers.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's so bad about going to exam? Just try.

Fake your own death.
Or that.

I suck at maths too but I'll still try to pass the exam (fairly, I mean).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cut off one of your fingers and write a letter with your blood that you're being held hostage. Finger + letter in envelope and drop it in your school. Extra points if a friend can pick you up with a black van.

Fake your own death.
Too drastic.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So tell your school the situation and work it out with your teachers.
This. If there is grounds for a deferred exam based on compassionate reasons, I'm sure you can work things out with the administration.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maj, what are you doing?

I'm telling you, fake your own death. Or Kam's plan, that might work too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cut off one of your fingers and write a letter with your blood that you're being held hostage. Finger + letter in envelope and drop it in your school. Extra points if a friend can pick you up with a black van.

Too drastic.
LOL @ THAT

and basically "So tell your school the situation and work it out with your teachers." this is what I did :)
Thanks, altho most of you posted it too late :p

EDIT: Special thanks to Damaera :p

aom-sg

A
iam a working student before. most of the time. iam sleeping at the back chair during class discussion time. in time of examination, what i do is studying at my own. but when i have no time to get a review. my reason to the professor. i haven't paid my Tuition Fee and ask for special exam schedule. nice one isnt it?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just talk to your teachers, explain the situation. You'll be fine, teachers, unlike what people generally think, are quite warm, social and friendly creatures.
Good luck.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You might want to revise that one Proz. Teachers tend to differ a lot in some other countries than the Netherlands. While we have very informal relations with our teachers here in the Netherlands, in other countries, students tend to have a more...dictator-ish relationships with their teachers.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Israel is informal as well, we are warm people. The best people in Israel are in the education department, although they are underpaid.

Now Prozac, from my experience all the English teachers I had were cold. They are Israeli but it's like the moment they got their degree they became the British stereotype, so strange.

They are strict, cold, not listening to reason when you are having a problem. Following by the rules, period.

I don't know about other languages teachers, but from the teachers I met, those English teachers had common traits.

IF ITS AN ENGLISH TEACHER FORGET IT AND JUST TAKE THE TEST AND FAIL, U DON'T WANT THE INQUISITION ON YOUR ASS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since when is the British stereotype "strict, cold, not listening and following rules?"

Did.. did I miss a meeting?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From my experience in poor American schools, most teachers are willing to help you out if you aren't a disruptive jackass who actually makes an effort in class.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since when is the British stereotype "strict, cold, not listening and following rules?"
I'm still stumped about our apparent obsession with tea and crumpets. We have our fair share of nice and mean teachers too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought crumpet was slang for "girl". o_O

Your country confuses me.

I'm pretty sure teachers vary by the school. Over here, you would get a do-over in my class, or an extension, but in another school I know, you'd get a straight up "no".

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought crumpet was slang for "girl". o_O

Your country confuses me.
ist2_1331502-crumpet.jpg
That's a crumpet (just for reference), I've never heard it used as slang though ^^.

I go to a Catholic school and some of the teachers are incredibly laid back. My Maths teacher in particular is more inappropriate than any member of the class.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
View attachment 1125
That's a crumpet (just for reference), I've never heard it used as slang though ^^.

I go to a Catholic school and some of the teachers are incredibly laid back. My Maths teacher in particular is more inappropriate than any member of the class.
When seeing the words "Catholic" and "Inappropiate" in the same sentence... I get an uneasy feeling.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does that "uneasy feeling" make your pants feel tighter, Synth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom