Snake?! Snake?!?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!?!?!

Best answers
well just read the whole mgs4 story and i can say im somewhat disapointed, and this took away the feeling i was having about buying a ps3. im not going to spoil anything for you guys on here so if u wanna know certain aspect of the story pm me.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
teenage is right:

The PlayStation 3 game Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots features an aged Snake under the new codename Old Snake, closely resembling Big Boss. Advanced cellular degeneration caused by the cloning process used to create him has aged him prematurely. This new character design is based upon actor Lee Van Cleef.<sup id="cite_ref-1up_11-0" class="reference">[12]</sup> According to Ryan Payton of Konami, Guns of the Patriots is the final canonical Metal Gear game to feature Solid Snake as the main character, regardless of whether there'll be another Metal Gear Solid game after it or not.<sup id="cite_ref-12" class="reference">[13]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solid_Snake
</sup>
I don't think teenage even read your quote, because it does nothing to prove his argument. Nothing.

And you are still WRONG. The MGS comic adaptations are not canon (look it up) to the MGS video-game storyline. Fox is still infected with FoxDIE.

Last edited:
Best answers
Sorry I didnt really read the argument I though u guys were talking about how he was ageing so fast, but to clear things up Prime is right on the fact FOXDIE has not been cured from snakes system but I wont go any past that.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only time it is ever mentioned that Naomi cures Snake of FoxDIE for breaking her out of jail and clearing her name is in the comic book adaptations, which weren't even written by Kojima. Hence, events which are contrary, or above and beyond the video games, are not canon to the video game story line.

Teenage, you fail.

Best answers
I can't wait for this to finaly finish up the Story arc. the only problem is that Sony Europe still has not released the DS 3 controler here yet, and i don't want to import one just incase heaven forbid it breaks. i also don't think Foxdie comes in to the Equalion(sp?) on his death, the 6 months he has left is down to his own dna. no one realy knows untill they play it.

the whole life expectancy of clones is realy up in the air since Dolly the First Clone animal only lived for 6 years. (cloned from a 6 year old sheeps cells) she was put down after getting a type of lung cancer but a lot of people at the time thought it was down to the fact that her cells she was cloned from a sheep aged 6 and the fact that sheep live untill 12 years could have been the cause.

Best answers
I dont consider these spoilers so some might, white text.

Ya the whole 6 months to live thing is down to Snake being a clone and when he was clonned they made it so him and liquid didnt have a long life span incase they ever fell into ememy hands.

FOXDIE has nothing to do with his aging processes but has a big part to do with the story that is in mgs4 and as a lot of ppl belive snake is not cured of FOXDIE.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really, really want a PS3 now.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well from what i could make out from the trailer conversations.

Snake is dying from the rapid aging that Liquid mentioned in MGS. But a conversation in one trailer made a hint that Fox Die isnt cured but rather suspended.

Last edited by a moderator:
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spoiler warnings, Grega? t.t

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its pretty awesome, dropped by my friends house and beat the giant squid boss. it has tentacles that are like 90 ft long its insane.

and you can slash throats! beware of tricky landmines.

Best answers
i completed it yesterday afternoon i won't spoil it. the most annoying part is the vamp fight since it gets a bit insane since it took me like 20 minutes to get past it. i'll admit that my first serious playthrough was on "liquid easy" but when i started the game after the install i had it on the default setting "Solid Normal" but got annoyed with the first act after with the first gekos encounters. my first badges where "inchworm" and "scorpion" since it spent most of my gameplay on the deck crawling. i am planing on replaying it since i want to try and get all the badges, weapons and camo. going to start on solid normal now :). if they made an special edition like they have with all the mgs versions i would buy

Last edited:
Best answers
you beat the game already?...wow lol how long would you say it took you to run through it?

Best answers
you beat the game already?...wow lol how long would you say it took you to run through it?
i can't remember to be honest but i watched all the cut scenes i think it was like 20 hours

Best answers
So you're saying you can beat it within a day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom