which?

• Dragonball Z Budokai

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • Socom: U.S. Navy Seals

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Best answers
Glad you like the looks of it :)

if you could build Midgar tower and a small portion of the surrounding area, i could use you for a uh... project :p
Sure, I can do that :) how much of the surrounding area where you thinking of? and what parts would you like to see in this area? Right now I think your meaning the tower and the ground floor where you enter the building? (Where Cloud and the crew entered the stairs to make it into the main building, something like that?) I'm half asleep right now lol my brain is barely working XD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kinda like, how it is in the advent children movie. but it's difficult to describe.

basically a huge jumpy jumpy level, with a feel almost like some of the Jedi Academy stuff. but rediculously high resolution (it's the Unreal Engine 3).

Eclipse, i need to email you soon, that old project liiiiives :D

Force Pit Member
Best answers
kinda like, how it is in the advent children movie. but it's difficult to describe.

basically a huge jumpy jumpy level, with a feel almost like some of the Jedi Academy stuff. but rediculously high resolution (it's the Unreal Engine 3).

Eclipse, i need to email you soon, that old project liiiiives :D
Either hit me on MSN, or at [email protected] I don't check any others...

Best answers

Getting he base model sorted, then I will fix some things that aren't scaled correctly after the base model / scaling is done I will start building details (broken metal parts, broken pipes, some indoor areas etc)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can afford to put as much tiny detailing in it as you'd like. make it as high resolution as possible =]

eclipse can vouch for what i want :p

G
These are the new characters in the latest dbz special :rolleyes:
News flash; All of those are rip-offs of Akira's earlier designs. The first is Dodoria with more spikes, the Saiyan kid is Young Vegeta with Gohan's hair and the last two are blatantly Guldo.
You could probably stick a Gohan model's head on Vegeta's model, shrink it down and have that Saiyan character that easily.

I thought they were done dragging Dragonball through the mud after GT, but it looks like even Akira himself is selling out now, if that comment on the page stating they are Akira's designs is to be believed. I truly hope he has nothing to do with this, but if he does it can only be better than if he wasn't anyway, so oh well. Who knows, maybe it'll be an amazing tribute to the original series and well deserving of the title; but I'd say the odds are a million to one that it's a last minute cash-in before the franchise dies.

Frisky, you've got it down perfectly. Glode, awesome, I can't wait to this when you and Gir are finished with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom