• Socom: U.S. Navy Seals

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about a more constructive cirt?
i agree.

Whares_ if you're going to comment on peoples work, try making your posts read so that you can actually gain some useful insight from them.

failing that, don't post at all. friendly warning.

oh, and since you can't do any better, how about stfu nub.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Edit: coz no one sees on this page!

Last edited:
Best answers

Mix between a Warhammer online concept and a bit of my ideas. Still blocking it all out, so ignore the arms and helmet for a start :p. I just mashed together the helmet, so yeah it looks crap. Not sure if I should model him with a Helmet or without one, and give him a really corrupted head :S or do both.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looking pretty pimp man, i love the shoulders, you giving yourself a poly limit?

Best answers
I'm thinking around 8k - 10k polys once I get all the detail in and stuff.. I might increase it as I go along depending on how detailed I want it.

I think I will do the corrupted head, and mess around in Mudbox with it (since Zbrush 3 doesnt want to work on my laptop :( )

I'm gonna go work on the boots and legs now (the planes you see on the boots are going to be alpha mapped for fur - Think Arthas/lich kings boots for example)

G
Nice man very kickass, reminds me of the Chaos Lord.

Sword with spikes seems kinda counter-productive, it'd just get caught and stuck in peoples bodies rather than sweeping straight through! He'd spend a lot of time pulling his sword out and/or cleaning it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Coz no one saw last post of last page.

SUMEFING

Best answers

working on the Helmet now, again ignore the arms/hands/cloak they are still place holders :).

I will most likely change the design of the sword once I'm finished, I just followed the concept as I thought it looked funky :p.

I will most likely be working on the chest armour next, however I start back at uni on monday so I'm going to be a little short on free time :(.

Wheres_: Looks nice man, however the building with the ladder leaning agaisnt the wall (the one with the vent on it...at least I think its a vent :O) well there are pipes*?* coming out of the floor, so I suggest you make that part of the wall (below the vent) a bit more dirty, grungey..maybe a bit damp if you get what I mean?

Also your ground texture isn't as sharp looking as all your other textures..it doesnt really fit the scale of the scene.

The boxes could do with looking a little more dirty, like dusty and things. Stick some items inside one or two of them.

Add a bit of rust to that metal roof thing - its a bit to clean for that scene right now.

Maybe also add an outdoor light to that building under the metal roof - It might bring the scene alive a bit more.

Nice job though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good Glode, get some asymmetry in there though dude.

Wheres_ you fail.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good Glode, get some asymmetry in there though dude.

Wheres_ you fail.
I did it pretty quick and choppy and I setup the lights in about 30mins- but what else about it makes it fail? Textures are also pretty rushed as Glode said.

"Constructive Criticism" Gir :p

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i noticed that you always have to say something bad about other models, but when it comes to yours, some1 give u crits and u just throw down some horse excuse like ' i was in a rush ' or smth like that. if u think it sux, then why post and expect comments?
anyway, in my opinion it looks pretty good, but i can't see where's the light comming from? maybe put a light pole there..
and Glode.. that looks awesome dude <3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did it pretty quick and choppy and I setup the lights in about 30mins- but what else about it makes it fail? Textures are also pretty rushed as Glode said.

"Constructive Criticism" Gir :p
medicine tastes pretty bitter doesn't it Wheres_?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
nobody wants to download a wmv file off of rapidshare if you could just host it on youtube or something.

fail

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom