• Dragonball Z Budokai

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • Socom: U.S. Navy Seals

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
small wip of a concept wich was done by a artist i dunno:

I done it while freetime on work, so lol ill try to finish it this week befor my work ends.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Playing around with one of my models from last year in high poly. Not too good at it just yet -____-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha cool stuff gohan ;o

ive been trying to find a lighting setup in max thats close to hl2 in-game lighting.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SA_Gohan said:
Playing around with one of my models from last year in high poly. Not too good at it just yet -____-

0_0 OMG! Can you say "runaway polys"??? I can't imagine how many iterations of mesh/turbosmooth you used there, and I hate to imagine what that poly-density has done to your computer. I'm sure glad you were just having fun here, because otherwise...*shudder* That's high-poly from Hell...

*On-Topic*

Well, the torso is turning out nicely I think. The tutorial hasn't gotten to the abs and stuff yet, but I'm stuck on the arms. I remember once doing this part correctly, the weird plane-shaping method, but I've completely forgotten how to start this off. I've tried to clone vertices, align them as triangles and quads and then use those points to create new polys, but when I try to line it all up in the side view, it always turns out very shapeless. I can't help but go higher poly to define the shape, and it simply looks terrible when I try to shape it in the other viewports. It goes from being flat, to being skewed, and in some places looking almost inside-out.

Any tips here? This method is killing me...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure it was done with a 3d sculpting program. Looks like mudbox I do believe.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like he forgot to export a mesh which has nothing but quads too, triangles hate mudbox lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SA_Gohan said:
ooo Ice Cream

Nice details, TBH it looks like what Fat Buu would look like in real life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oooh, very solid quad's layout. I can imagine seeing that with a normal map ^^

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha sweet model man ^_^
Maybe make the back legs like you made the front ones, they seem to be built better =o

Other wise I'm really digging it =]

Best answers
SA_Gohan said:

That's like Majin Buu fused with Jaba the hutt. Hehe looks cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol buu the hutt
SV, i love your sig man :O

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ShadyD said:
lol buu the hutt
SV, i love your sig man :O
Hehe thanks ^^, and...OMG it's a turtle! =OO make me proud and finish it =D looks really cool so far, keep it up =D

Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
Hehe thanks ^^, and...OMG it's a turtle! =OO make me proud and finish it =D looks really cool so far, keep it up =D
Yeah dude, your sig owns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom