which?

• Dragonball Z Budokai

Votes: 31 96.9%
  • Socom: U.S. Navy Seals

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Best answers
@ madnipples
tbh i dont see me going offtopic, i dont talk about what i think about him, i talk about my shading on my model and how i achived it, its forbiden? He posts about me so hes going offtopic, im clean man! : D opti mentioned about warnings? quotes?

@ SV, even if the model is super shaped the lights and shadows wont fit naturaly to it by themselfs ! you goota work that effect out. i wanna belive it takes like 1 hour :/

@ J dude your taking it too personal, your too agresive dude, i never typed im better then you. You are the one trying to prove everyone here that you realy know max, and you acctualy dont, know what,stop making book long post about nothing, just show something that s worth seeing couse you didnt realy posted anything thats worth seeing on these forums...then i will realy belive you know what your saying ! peace

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fine, dont listen.

have a warning for both disrespecting forum staff, and for going against their instructions.

Best answers

a model i wana relase for ESF couse it roots on my hdd.

@madax, sry but you didint read what i typed? you are disrespecting forum members and you dont care about our opinions, you just fire warnings here and there, an older moderator should realy take an eye on you, i got a mutual right to atleast just reply

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nataku you have a god given gift.

That's freakin awsome.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-Nataku- said:
i got a mutual right to atleast just reply
Actually, you don't. If a moderator wants an argument/confrontation to end, regardless of who got the last word in prior, it ends. If you wish for it to continue, that's what the PM system is for. Don't clutter threads with useless arguing that's edging closer to ad hominem than legitimate criticism, especially when moderators have had to mediate, on numerous occasions.

Even if you feel like you need just one more reply, to justify your position, or get the last word in when a moderator has made a demand. That's a risk you take, a risk that more than often (read: always) comes with reprecussions. AxMan did nothing wrong, the warning stands.

Best answers
why you quoted my gohan pic? you went offtopic

Even if you feel like you need just one more reply, to justify your position, or get the last word in when a moderator has made a demand. That's a risk you take, a risk that more than often (read: always) comes with reprecussions. AxMan did nothing wrong, the warning stands.[/QUOTE]

even if i didint went offtopic and the moderator claims i did ? show me where i validated the rules, i want that warning back. and tbh your still reviving that discusion by your self, if you felt that you neded to tell me that and acctualy spam, use the PM option k? couse you validated what axman stated .

ok : D! more !

an Bojack gohan version, the only prob is that some one has to rig it for esf . PM me and i will give you the model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nataku his shoulders look dislocated man =/
and ffs, lets all just post pics, and comment on the pics.
I agree with Ravven on this

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-Nataku- said:
even if i didint went offtopic and the moderator claims i did ? show me where i validated the rules, i want that warning back. and tbh your still reviving that discusion by your self, if you felt that you neded to tell me that and acctualy spam, use the PM option k? couse you validated what axman stated .
I am a Super Mod, that means I have more authority than Axman does. If I (or another S-Mod) reinforce a decision he (or anyother moderator) has made, the only individuals who can supersede them would be an Admin. And believe me, we are not in the wrong here, you are.

Why did I reaffirm what Axman stated? Because he asked me to.

Best answers
I dunno if these are gonna link properly, hopefully eek..

Been working on some material on and off (when work permits) on this old gem.

Goku's loosing his touch.........

http://www.saviourofstrength.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7&d=1158795473

http://www.saviourofstrength.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5&d=1158764010

http://www.saviourofstrength.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6&d=1158794880

Gotta love 5 year old maps

http://www.saviourofstrength.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4&d=1158604157

Sorry if they haven't linked hehe, I dnt seem to have much FTP access these days.

Greg

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been the primary moderator here in this section for awhile now, Opti and the other s-mods/admins are above me, but for the most part me and gir have been running this section on our own. And with the exception of a few users who think they are above the rules, things have been working wonderfully.

I havent been able to perform my duties as much as I'd like to due to a few major medical issues keeping me stuck in bed, So it bugs the hell out of me when one of the few times I feel physically able to get up and around I have to witness this bullcrap in my own "yard".

I have a certain way i like to see this section running, and Nataku, you are going against that.

What i believe this section is for is for showcasing and discussing 3d models/skins, and 9 times out of 10 we even let you guys bend the rules a little bit to make the section more lively,
so long that it is done in good taste, doesnt disrupt the usual flow of things, and nobody is hurt by it.

this bickering between you and j-dude breaks 2 of those "commandments", and though I hate to slap a learning 3d-modeller on the wrist, and potentialy shun you away from showing your work here, I do have to to step in and say something.

you have constantly been a problem in this section, you have 5 warnings total, and you've acquired all 5 of them here, in a relatively short amount of time.

I dont WANT to boot another 3d-modeller from this section, but if you cant bring yourself to post constructively, or even civilized.

You WILL be removed, permanently.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-Nataku- said:

a model i wana relase for ESF couse it roots on my hdd.

@madax, sry but you didint read what i typed? you are disrespecting forum members and you dont care about our opinions, you just fire warnings here and there, an older moderator should realy take an eye on you, i got a mutual right to atleast just reply
I always loved seeing a good DBZ bio-eletrical aura effect... I'm going to take a shot in the dark here...the lightning shapes themselves are extruded splines...with a blue glow effect added?

Nice work:yes: I have a render effect which I use for those, and it works pretty well, but still nothing like seeing those fantastic arcs. Were the shapes from your imagination, or from reference images?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its just done in photoshop quite easily and quickly with the pen tool

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
Ravven, please leave the moderating to uh... the moderators.
Always wanted to be moderator ;)

-> Nataku

How come I haven't seen this model before ?? o_O It's great! Awesome dude!!

One crit tho, his shoulders are too wide... Try to to 'insert' them more into the body ;)

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello everyone, I know that this post will be offtopic and may contradict with the rules but I feel that I have to post this since I was asked to do it by a friend. And therefore I'd like this treated as an exception.

Regards Raven

NatakU said:
He desperate wants to transmit you to all of you out there that the ban process that took placed yesterday September 20 2006 was a totally cowardly kick from MadAxMan or Nuttzy foot. After talking about civilized matters then the next minute curse around.

Nataku: I recived a "t is not in your best interest to act like a di c k to moderators." when i tried to acces to forums, so if you realy so brave dude , why you didint posted this at the site? you wanted to keep my ban as a secret..
thats more then pathetic, first you talk about civilazed maners to next sneaky flame? if your realy so brave to flame, be so brave to post this on fourms kid. and if you wanna run a forum "by your own" go and make a forum of your own. You speak of civilized matters to next flame me xD. pathetic act of desperation kid. grow up. this message i revied i take as, The moderator word is Saint, your a *** couse you tried to defend. I dont think this is the true idea of moderating, powers of mods are in hands, oh some kids ( Cocumba, Majin you and lots of others) would never do such a thing, its unthinkable... you steped too far this time!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unfortunately for him, it wasnt a moderator who banned him.

i would advise that you dont post any more messages on his behalf, as thats considdered "smuggling", which is against the rules. you can, however, give him my email address, and if he really wants to continue this, he can contact me at: [email protected]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-Nataku- said:
@ <3 tryforceh , get on msn will ya?. and im not an animator : D!! you know whos an real animator for me? for example WOLF he worked for zeq 2.
im a noob in what i do . i can call my self an modeler or an animator like in 5 years or more. i think xD

atleast ya ?ve been able to rig an do some scenes with bippeds =) ill come to msn soon often i hope, i have 2 week work for now, also im playing loads of ps2 latly xD

to bad ya got banned, but i know ya =) nway nice gohans, ttyl on msn.

@showster: saw you message on msn, ill keep the link, will register today i hope.

@ravven: he had this model to long i gues =P its old kinda =) nice though

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, here for another try with a new model. For now I'm just working on the torso and will create appendages later. This being of course because the torso is proving to be the most crucial and deciding part in the making of a good or crappy model. I'm starting out very low poly right now, and I'm just a making out key-points with the edges already included in the original cyclinder object I used as a base. Meaning I have made no cuts, no additions (other than the crotch) to increase detail. I figure from here that it will be easy to spot and rectify mistakes and problems that will take issue later in the modelling process, rather than plunging on, adding a whole mess of details and finding out I should have changed something major a long while back. I know the polyflow is probably really jagged because of the super-low poly state. The shoulders and neck are currently none-existent and will be fomred once I can safely start connecting more edges. The same goes for the pelvic area which I have designed this time around to easily fit the legs when I weld them on. It's obvious that an extra vertical segment of polys will be required to smooth out the now triangular opening for the legs.

I think I was able to adequeately create the basic forms for the muscle structure of the back. In case you're wondering, the ref I am following is the body refs of MadAxman's DBZ low poly tutorial, which show defined muscle structures for the back that I found simple to match with the model.

Please, if I'm totally forgetting something, backtracking or otherwise screwing up, tell me. At this point in the model, I can change just about anything. If it seems like I'm not following your advice, it may just be because I forgot, or that I'm reserving it for when I start detailing the model further. Don't take it personally, remind me if you wish, I'm not going to be stubborn about it. Just don't flame (or make it look like a flame ;) please. Also keep in mind that this time I am only giving the outline of the abs, and I will add the abs on as a skin.
Front...

Side...

Back...

3/4...

Don't be afraid to be honest. And BTW, if you require a different render (ie: smooth, no wires, etc.) just ask and I'll provide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom