💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, so what is it?
An x-men? PLEASE LET IT BE PHOENIX...
tis not?
Ah well :p

Best answers
Mr. Phonso said:
thanks, but if memory serves me correct, arent i unable to make changes to the geometry once it is rigged?
in max 8 you can jump out of the rig edit the geometry and jump in again.. if you have max 8 you can do that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
love it D2, though the folds and face arent what i'd go for

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too much white in the skintone, but overall its not bad. Is he an original character or based on someone though?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:eek: nice character D2, as SA said though, there's a little too much white in the skintone, could just be the render though, also, methinks the arms look a little short. Other than that its nice, the folds dont make much sense, but in a way i think it gives it a nice style D:

Wewt, it was so damn hot today, i cudnt do much but sweat, so i decided i'd learn how to rig today (badly though, as u can see with the knee's fingers/crotch D: )

skin needs tweaking for contrast i know :p but when i get some time, i will do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
:eek: nice character D2, as SA said though, there's a little too much white in the skintone, could just be the render though, also, methinks the arms look a little short. Other than that its nice, the folds dont make much sense, but in a way i think it gives it a nice style D:

Wewt, it was so damn hot today, i cudnt do much but sweat, so i decided i'd learn how to rig today (badly though, as u can see with the knee's fingers/crotch D: )

skin needs tweaking for contrast i know :p but when i get some time, i will do.
It's a really good model, no shout of a doubt

D2

Polygon Pusher
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thx you guys, I used a skylight and one omni nearby, but you are right he is a bit pail. I'll try and tan him up a tad.

And you could be right about the arms, and yes it is an original character :)

p.s secksii veggi David

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@D2: He looks like PoP's twin brother XD.
@Davidskiwan: Looks very nice.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
David, I need new underwear...
Awesome model/skin/pose man =] really enjoying looking at your work everytime ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me blushes, spank joo ^^ doing that pose has made me wanna learn how to animate too, but i dont think max is too good with just trial and error :x im gonna have to look at some tuts. If i learn how i might just try to help out operation tien, depends on free time though =\

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks Mista phonso! <3 just what i needed, I forgot to say earlier, how orgasmable ur gohan is, i had no idea you could skin that well :eek:

Best answers
David that vegeta is amazing. Great job!
D2 thats one awesome looking model. I don't know if it's supposed to be the Prince of Persia but it reminds me of him. Awesome.

Best answers
its still a WIP but i finally wanna post here somethink

credits to mr.phonso for his hairs

Best answers
you got some realy serious problems with the shadows, try to make them look better ,ink on ears looks screwed, skin the hair and reduce the shadows to 2 from 3 while skining the face try to add some more lines to it, your neck lines are more black and face are more brown, it gives a contrast i see you used a push for the hair , good job on that. and more for the ears, try to skin them more, and you forgot that "nutssack " betwean the eyes. can you make a pic from not so close range? looking good but try to follow my crits. BUt good looking for an wip, i will post my WIP ssj2 so we can compare and improve ! : ]

Best answers
haha im modeling again!!! probably wont finish or maybe wont even continue but damn im not as rusty as i though i was going to be

took me awhile to get started but once i did i took off!! had trouble with not going overboard with detail but hey heres the pic

i hope ths isnt the last to come from me when i just started again after a year and a half to two year break!!

Best answers
dynamic` said:
haha im modeling again!!! probably wont finish or maybe wont even continue but damn im not as rusty as i though i was going to be

took me awhile to get started but once i did i took off!! had trouble with not going overboard with detail but hey heres the pic

i hope ths isnt the last to come from me when i just started again after a year and a half to two year break!!
YAGLO!!!!!
great work dude,i always loved your work.can you post that awesome vegeta again?

Best answers
yo , awsome stuff! im making the ears in the same way : ] da realy awsomish work : ] ; ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom