Signature Request Thread

Discord Member
Best answers
WOW ITS AMAZING. Thanks a lot !!!! Just for kicks and giggles, can I see how the sig would have turned out with the image I gave you? OF course, only do it if you have time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol I could come up with a few if anyone wants one from me. This is something i just generally don't do so if you want one from me then nows your chance.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol I could come up with a few if anyone wants one from me. This is something i just generally don't do so if you want one from me then nows your chance.
Think you can make me an amazing V for Vendetta sig? There's a special prize involved if you do. I'd prefer if you used the comics over the movie, but if that isn't a possibility, I'll accept whatever you make o_o.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to answer yes for everyone, just in case you aren't speaking to me.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Discord Member
Best answers
Wow not bad. Zeonix might actually approve o_O. By the way, I didn't really understand what you PMed me, but I'm assuming you said that you are just going to change the image on your photobucket account which will change it on the forums?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Destiny, I love the sig. I do. But I dare you to make one even better. More menacing! More dangerous! More...more V!

Discord Member
Best answers
Destiny, I love the sig. I do. But I dare you to make one even better. More menacing! More dangerous! More...more V!
In other words, get a real picture of Zeonix and make a sig out of it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quiet you :S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom