Signature Request Thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a place where people can request signatures.

This is for everyone who wants a signature, just post the images you'd like or tell us who you want it to be about and I'm sure people will share their Photoshop genius to make you a wonderful signature.

You must either be clear what you want, and if its hard to get you must provide a render to use. If the request is too vague, it will be deleted.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here you go.

:)

But, if someone asks for a signature, any one can make it.

Best answers
hey can ya make me one pweeeety pwease :)

i'd like a picture of ssj2 gohan (kid form when hes fighting cell) with some sort of explosion in the background with DEANO in a funky style writing your choice, if it isnt too much trouble :) thx

Best answers
i'd like a picture of ssj2 gohan (kid form when hes fighting cell) with some sort of explosion in the background with DEANO in a funky style writing your choice in the corner, if it isnt too much trouble tar, sory for reposting again but i want a good siggy coz i dont like the one i got now

Discord Member
Best answers
Can someone make me a sig? Preferablly like a car (McLaren) or like something I can use on multiple forums?

Discord Member
Best answers
Alrighty. Do you think you can make an avatar to go along with it?

Best answers
Itd be better if it wasnt a car from a game... Ill try to find a good one

Edit:
If you dont like this siggy, ill try another one with that image you gave me, heres siggy and avatar:

Discord Member
Best answers
Yeah, thats fine with me. I just used that picture, because I have that game. But if you think another picture works better, its perfectly fine with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom