Sig Makers Tournament

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
This is gonna be great. I can't wait til it gets under way =D.
I can't either

I'm just nervous bout being in the same bracket with 1m4 and Ryoko but it's gonna be fun to watch and compete in :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is gonna be good. Im4 vs Kuwa. I cant wait either.

Best answers
uhh..... LLOLOL.... i have never seen people take something so stupid into concept work like that.
What is even the point of this.. not like you win a prize.. lol
unless im wrong... correct me lol

Best answers
I'll correct you.

Stupid? No. Fun? Yes.

Point is, fun.

Corrected.

LOLlolOLOLLOOOLLLlol

Best answers
lol.... yes stupid... fun ... how? you just vote whos is better what fun is that.

if anything that is more hurtful to the losers.

Best answers
Only thing stupid here is you because you're being ignorant. We're doing this because we enjoy making sigs. Enjoying something is fun. Duh. It's a friendly comparison of skill. So grow up, if you don't like it then don't post or even look at this thread again, saves us all a lot of trouble.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a comptetion, it IS fun, it's NOT stupid, and maybe you just don't have a love for it yet 'cause you're no good at gfx. but it definately is fun, if you don't like it, leave.

Best answers
Saiga said:
Only thing stupid here is you because you're being ignorant. We're doing this because we enjoy making sigs. Enjoying something is fun. Duh. It's a friendly comparison of skill. So grow up, if you don't like it then don't post or even look at this thread again, saves us all a lot of trouble.
what is up with all these big mouth newbs no a days? just because you have internet you know you can get away with smarting off. but i hope i never see any of you in real life and find out who you are by your username. :)

Ill just say a clip of hollow tipped shells will be waiting for you.
----
Edit:
Well actually... i live in chicago i know a few gangs that would back me up and im not a newb. Im 6'2" 220lbs built, and i could in fact strangle each of you till the last of my strength is gone.
I hate all people with big mouths who tend to **** with me when i ask or state something that wasnt ment to be harmful.

*If I edit your post, you best not touch it. Grow up a little, would you? This is the Internet. Who cares what people say or do on here? Why don't you become a little less ignorant and a little more understanding and perhaps we could actually move forward, together. Homunculus mongoloid neanderthal.

See you in 2 weeks * - ET

Best answers
Oh my god don't even get me started. I know that everyone who reads what you just typed will be thinking the exact same thing as I am. And believe me it's better left unsaid. Just leave and save everyone some hassle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right, so let's take bets on this guy's age, my money is on 12 anyone else car to join in?

mysticssjgoku4 said:
what is up with all these big mouth newbs no a days?
Yeah Saiga you're such a newb leave and don't come back ;P

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mysticssjgoku4, first of all, have a warning for all that spam :warning:
You are no longer welcome in this thread, post once more, and you will be warned, giving yourself a total of 3 warnings, and I will see to it that you are banned. Don't like it? Take it up with me in a PM.

That is all, carry on.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd just like to say good luck to all - should be an interesting contest :)
I don't know what was wrong with mr goku up there, sounds like he's a touch jealous of all the sigmakers having fun and he wasn't invited =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wub people who make up that there a big hard man who recides on the pc and has to resort to saying there big tough gun toating people, so funny ;O

I think this calls.... for a Judges meeting!! :O
ja! everyone download an irc proggy and i'll make us a channel, then we can pwn some suggestions and work this whole thing out there!, if you guys are too lazy to get an irc program like mirc, just settle with msn or AIM :|~

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
lol sig tourny sounds cool! maybe i shud join or did it already start...?

Best answers
Ah... sorry man, its already full (I think, correct me if Im wrong). Sorry again.

*EDIT*
ssjman, just leave it alone... people like that just look around for attention. Besides, its way off topic and I think I speak for many people when I say I dont wanna see this thread get closed over some stupid-ass comment like that (not yours, that other guys).

Best answers
Oooo this should be good. And the winnar makes a lifetime supply of sigs for ME!

Ehm, yeah good luck everyone. In terms of themes, wouldn't it be better to have a certain theme set aside for each match? Then you could compare the use of characters and stuff. Example, Match 1 makes a theme based on Naruto or a specific character. Just a thought.

Best answers
yea, that would be a good idea. I thought maybe we make one good sig and see how far that makes it into the tournamnet lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom