Sig Makers Tournament

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah that's what i had planned a Thread for each round

Isralien will make the thread and the contestants will have 2 days to post a sig in the thread and when they Isralien should edit the initial post and put the two battling artists peices next to each other such as..

Blah Vs Blah

blah's sig

Blah's Sig.

and after all the sigs from the participates are in the thead the judges then will post who's peice they think is better in each battle

@ Gaara-kun

that way would work as well but creat a lot of topics that arent needed

Best answers
Well actually... according to the rules we all agreed upon and I posted earlier, they have three days to post their sig. Alright everybody, lets say this kicks off on Saturday the 17th, 2004 at 12:00 PM U.S. Eastern time. from 12-1 a new topic will be posted using the following format:

battle "x," "xxx" vs "xxx"

During that time we kindly request no one to post anything off topic in the thread until both artists have posted up their sigs. Remember, you have three days to post up your sig or you lose. At the beginning of each thread the rules and other neccesary information will be posted up as reminders. At the end of each battle an update of the current scores will be posted. Remember, this will start on Saturday the 17th, 2004 at 12:00 PM (Noon) U.S. Eastern time.

Do we all agree on this?

Retired
Best answers
i made this to make things easier. when people get judged on i'll add the names to the new brackets. or if the judges want they can do it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice job mate, btw, what time is 12 eastern in western time?

Best answers
lol yea i bet he has me to. ill try to make one really interesting. I hope i can o_o

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Say goodbye to me. OMG, Im versing Kuwabura!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
glomp ;O

now you need to assign a judge to each round, and the judge who's doing that round should create the thread, not just one judge making all, apart from those things, its all good :|~

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aw poop, i kind of wanted to wipe the floor with LS in the finals.... i guess semi-finals will do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just noticed that all the veterans, if we beat everyone, will end up in the semi finals. lol

Best answers
Catman said:
you guys/girls think i can be a judge for this tourney?

If im right i was first to ask to be a judge? How come im not a judge

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he is probabilly looking for people who know a lil bit more about how to do stuff in photoshop so they can be judged on a technical aspect aswell as looks. many things may appear simple but take alot of time to do while others may seem very complex but only take a couple seconds. i would assume all the judges chosen have atleast an idea of what certain type of effects take to do aswell as the time involved in doing them.

Best answers
1m4 0wn y0 455 said:
he is probabilly looking for people who know a lil bit more about how to do stuff in photoshop so they can be judged on a technical aspect aswell as looks. many things may appear simple but take alot of time to do while others may seem very complex but only take a couple seconds. i would assume all the judges chosen have atleast an idea of what certain type of effects take to do aswell as the time involved in doing them.
yes ive made stuff in photo shop do u wanna see somthing or what im not lieing ......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Catman, just give it up. If the maker of the tournament doesnt want you to be a judge, you are not a judge.

Best answers
Ryoko said:
Catman, just give it up. If the maker of the tournament doesnt want you to be a judge, you are not a judge.
i guess your right...

Best answers
going to ryoko, sounds hard to me...ryo hates me ..well i think ryo does..
like allot of others on the forum, my match is already decided i cant win,
but it would be nice to go against ryoko,
atleast i like is style and i like ryo, (no *** feelings)
lets take it fair ryoko and let the hating feelings out, :smile:
tho it would be nicer if i could match somebody else but i geuss ill just have to go with ryoko,

gaara-kun, dont judge on me or ryoko please, just on the sigs,
or maybe some1 else could judge..
sorry for doing so stupid guys, but ryoko and gaara dont really like me,

next thing i dont want to bother to
hope to have a good match and fair
good luck to you all

Ryo edit:
Valinga, i never said i hated or disliked you. Ever. I just said i find it funny you asked for sigs you werent even gonna use. Dont assume hate ^^
Ryoko

Best answers
shijing said:
glomp ;O

now you need to assign a judge to each round, and the judge who's doing that round should create the thread, not just one judge making all, apart from those things, its all good :|~
I think this calls.... for a Judges meeting!! :O
Well seriously, we do have to talk about it... but just to make it all easier I'll make the first thread (this saturday)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Valinga, Ryoko hates no-one except spammers :O and me :O and teh frequent name changes :O

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is gonna be great. I can't wait til it gets under way =D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Valinga said:
going to ryoko, sounds hard to me...ryo hates me ..well i think ryo does..
like allot of others on the forum, my match is already decided i cant win,
but it would be nice to go against ryoko,
atleast i like is style and i like ryo, (no *** feelings)
lets take it fair ryoko and let the hating feelings out, :smile:
tho it would be nicer if i could match somebody else but i geuss ill just have to go with ryoko,

gaara-kun, dont judge on me or ryoko please, just on the sigs,
or maybe some1 else could judge..
sorry for doing so stupid guys, but ryoko and gaara dont really like me,

next thing i dont want to bother to
hope to have a good match and fair
good luck to you all

Ryo edit:
Valinga, i never said i hated or disliked you. Ever. I just said i find it funny you asked for sigs you werent even gonna use. Dont assume hate ^^
Ryoko
woah woah, wtf is all of this about?

Optimus Prime said:
This is gonna be great. I can't wait til it gets under way =D.
I can ;O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom