Sig Makers Tournament

Retired
Best answers
maybe i'm blind or didn't see it but is there a prize for this contest?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what prize could we possibly give on a esf forum? free underwear sent to your adress? nekkid piccehs of me? take your pick, -_-

either way, this is just a fun tornie, so the winner can say "im the best sig maker on the esf forums!" and keep it techniquely true.. no need for a real prize, although my nekkid pics are optional :O

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
How about the winner gets to run his mouth off saying he is the best that seems like a fairly good prize to me

Im4 check your PM's

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S] said:
How about the winner gets to run his mouth off saying he is the best that seems like a fairly good prize to me

Im4 check your PM's
How about you shutup and get your ass back to Canada! :O

Saturday, is this when the competition starts? =D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't wait to the comp, it's my birthday on saturday ^_^, i hope you guys try really hard too and try to win :D

Best answers
i hope it starts soon.. i have to go to california in a week. beable to sit back and go to disney land :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And it's officially Saturday 'LET'S GET IT ON' ;o

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The prize that could be given could be a custom reputation title. Like Phil has "Phil is a three headed emu" The winner could have "1337 gfx artist". Or something like that. You would have to take it up with Greg or something, I dunno how that would work out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or they can just make themselves a tag, or have someone else make them a tag that says Gfx Tournament Winner.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Prince said:
The prize that could be given could be a custom reputation title. Like Phil has "Phil is a three headed emu" The winner could have "1337 gfx artist". Or something like that. You would have to take it up with Greg or something, I dunno how that would work out.
You'd have to discuss that with Cuc...Phil gets away with that because he's Phil, the feared strong-emu of the ESF Dev team. *ph34rs*

At any rate, get in touch with any active admin, and we can toss that around, but Cuc is your best bet for that, as he is the one who has set up the rep system the way it is.

Best answers
awwwwww man im wayyy too late lol.. wud of been cool to enter, ahh well good luck to the contestants, holla if u guys need any judges or anything :S..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, Wo, you can have my spot if you want to battle that badly, 'cause I really want you to join.

Retired
Best answers
lol you want him to join cause your gonna be made a n00b of from mystix

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe nope, I know Mystix is good but that's not why I offer, I want to see Wo compete. ;O

Best answers
haha is cool man, i honestly havent touched PS in a while, but come next tournament count me in for sure.. ill try and make a few sigs in the next few days to see what i can still do.. fanx anywayz bro

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hah, alright np. Good thing, I didnt' think, that would have been *** thing to do to Mystix too, change the roll up last minute...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyways >_<

Amitron is Having computer troubles and he told me that he probably wont be around to be a judge so.. I went on a quest to find another judge and I asked hwoarang

So Amitron has been replaced by Hwoarang any objections?

and BTW i think it would be wise for the judges to go ahead and get the round 1 Match threads up as soon as possible so the tourney can advance..

Best answers
round 1 match thread is already up, kairi hasnt posted up her sig yet. she has until tomorrow morning and looks as if shes gonna DQ. match 2 is up and ive been meaning to vote there but something always gets in my way, although illl get at it today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom