should we go to the war with russia, china and enitre middle east?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jeeze. Other countries, please understand that's a minority opinion here in the states :(
We know. Your government is to blame, and it doesn't seem like you guys have all that much choice in the matter, other than who gets to spend more of your money on the war.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We know. Your government is to blame, and it doesn't seem like you guys have all that much choice in the matter, other than who gets to spend more of your money on the war.
It's not even our entire government. The executive branch (the president's administration) does/says a lot of **** without the backing of the 2 other branches.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fourth branch also seems to believe it is above the law.

That branch, of course, being Cheney.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not even our entire government. The executive branch (the president's administration) does/says a lot of **** without the backing of the 2 other branches.
And the other two branches go along with it. They even pass measures supporting it. While Bush gets the blame for the war, congress (at least the vast majority of it) sits on their thumbs while it happens. If you aren't willing to hold them accountable for their actions, or lack thereof, they will get away with whatever they want.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When everyone you vote for is in someone else's pocket, getting things done becomes harder than it needs to be.

Best answers
http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5j_dufAI0nmPQJFZ9CzWresvTVyKA

i am so fury about this. they went too far!!!

i guess it's time to let out all we got to punish those evil axis nation. they gone too far this time. if we go for war most of muslim state will supporting iran and china, russia will step in as well. we have to go the full scale war with everyone of them even means it is total planet war. we will get that piece of our mine. we will show them what power we have that can destroy entire planet for 80 times.

in this with our technology we can elimilate both of their enitre military force in just only 20 hours(alos it will be quicker if we terminate geneva convention and massively use WMD in the combat zone. no one will stop us in this rate because most of species in those area would dead. iraq war is just a mistake because we limit our soldier not to offense any civilian target and those terrorst use that to against us.)

if there anyone who use iraq war as excuse for not going to the war because many soldier will lost their life for that I must said that wont happan if we destroy evey target that capable of "walk" in the combat zone because most of our soldier were killed in ambush. if we do well our battle damage will reduce to minimum.

if we go soft to them our circumstance will go more dangious.

forget about economy, economy is rich class to worry about, and they will turn their back on us and turn aside with china once we go in the war. so we have to prison all of them(include william bill gate and most of rich class.) or more....most of holywood star will be as well..you know what will we do..heh heh heh.

all of excuse, it time for the war. there is no law in the war.
You have any actual ideea of the seriousness of the word war? Do you have any actual ideea how many innocent people would die if the US start a war? Get from under the rock kid, a war doesn't mean a play with the toy trucks...

Best answers
You have any actual ideea of the seriousness of the word war? Do you have any actual ideea how many innocent people would die if the US start a war? Get from under the rock kid, a war doesn't mean a play with the toy trucks...
I dunno man.. i seriously think he has a small case of megalomania.

Lord of Chaos
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If by lose you mean win the war but lose several cities on the West Coast, sure. If by lose you mean they'll win, I'll have to laugh heartily for 12 hours. As China has admitted in the past, they can't win a conventional war. They'll use a handful of nukes given the opportunity, but our response would be to set them back a thousand years for doing so.
Admitted in what past? 15 years ago? A few years ago they put 3 billion into their Army. China is in the middle of everything, you nuke China that's everything over. Japan will step in, Russia will step in, you will effect Australia's allies and in turn Australia may be forced to retaliate. If Australia attacks, the UK and New Zealand will follow. While America may have the numbers, it's a well known fact that the Commonwealth's forces are far better trained.

So America's trump card is out of the option, however, you nuke America you're doing the world a favor.

Do the math. If Anyone attacks China it will result in the next World War and most of us here remember this famous quote.
I know not with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, however I know that World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones.
Dunno about you but I'm not too keen on the idea of sticks and stones.

Best answers
Admitted in what past? 15 years ago? 3 years ago they put 3 billion into their Army. China is in the middle of everything, you nuke China that's everything over. So America's trump card is out of the option, you nuke America, you're doing the world a favor.

Do the math. If Anyone attacks China it will result in the next World War and most of us here remember this famous quote
I wont disagree with the fact that it'll cause a Third World War.. but how would nuking America do the world a favor? Explain that to me real quick...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh no. They put 3 billion into their army. Now they can't be beaten. If only the United States spent more on its military than every nation in the world combined.

Anyway, you clearly didn't read my post or else you'd have realized I covered the situation by pretty much all angles. China can't win a conventional war against America. That isn't an opinion. That's just a simple fact. What would be China's response if we were to, say, aggressively protect Taiwan? They'd nuke the west coast (according to China, anyway, but who are they, right?).

Would they be able to launch all of their nukes? Absolutely not, unless everyone is sitting on their hands waiting to see the fireworks. Both the US and the Russians prepared for this because they knew they would be able to fire their entire arsenals. That's why you fire at high priority targets first. The worst they can do is take out a major city or two before we've taken out their launch capabilities. Considering our nukes are more numerous, and more powerful than anything they have, we'd be doing more damage than they could ever hope to do. If they were to attack our civilians, our government would have full backing to strike back with everything we have. China would do some damage, and there'd be a catastrophic loss of lives. No doubt about that. But at the end of the day, they'd be utterly and completely defeated.

Would Russia help China in the event of a nuclear war between China and the US? No. Let the two nations destroy themselves and then reap the benefits of having your two biggest rivals lying face down in a pool of blood. The only help Russia would give is probably to threaten Europe in order to keep them from assisting the US.

I also find it interesting that you're gungho about murdering Americans.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I still can't figure out why anyone would still "want" to go to war. I mean, don't you realize the next war or current one could trigger a huge setback for everyone around the globe?

Also, ever thought of what our gov has done them?

The truth is, people dont go to war, Governments do.. and the foot soldier or jet pilot are merely the gov's tools. Why die for their selfish cause? I say have the gov go out their suited up how things would change.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a little thing called pride in ones country.

I don't see you inventing your own country with a perfect government that never goes to war or does anything remotely unethical. So get off your pedestal of high morals and social justice and join reality like the rest of us.

Lord of Chaos
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I wont disagree with the fact that it'll cause a Third World War.. but how would nuking America do the world a favor? Explain that to me real quick...
America has been the cause of every major war and debate over the last few years, if you can't see that yourself you're blind. And don't even dare bring up the terrorist attacks like 9/11 etc. They were done because of America's own pigheadedness.

Would they be able to launch all of their nukes? Absolutely not, unless everyone is sitting on their hands waiting to see the fireworks. Both the US and the Russians prepared for this because they knew they would be able to fire their entire arsenals. That's why you fire at high priority targets first. The worst they can do is take out a major city or two before we've taken out their launch capabilities. Considering our nukes are more numerous, and more powerful than anything they have, we'd be doing more damage than they could ever hope to do. If they were to attack our civilians, our government would have full backing to strike back with everything we have. China would do some damage, and there'd be a catastrophic loss of lives. No doubt about that. But at the end of the day, they'd be utterly and completely defeated.
And you obviously didn't read what I said so let me sum it up plain and simple.

You force China into War via your proposed methods the following domino effect will eventually end up with America as the world's primary target.

This is beside the fact that any other country with WMD would gladly use this opportunity to take it out on whoever they don't like and blame either the US or China resulting in further dispute. The fact that you simplify the entire thing into "USA r teh winnarz" is simple proof that you're a typical Yank thinking you own the rest of the world without any consequence which honestly doesn't surprise me. You've completely ignored the fact that China isn't an island in the middle of the ocean that you can just use as target practice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
America has been the cause of every major war and debate over the last few years, if you can't see that yourself you're blind. And don't even dare bring up the terrorist attacks like 9/11 etc. They were done because of America's own pigheadedness.
If the US falls, the balance of power will be shifted. With big changes come big consequences, consequences a lot of people will suffer.

I do agree though, if the US nukes China, a lot of other countries will retaliate simply because the radiation and fallout will reach them too.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

And you obviously didn't read what I said so let me sum it up plain and simple.

You force China into War via your proposed methods the following domino effect will eventually end up with America as the world's primary target.

This is beside the fact that any other country with WMD would gladly use this opportunity to take it out on whoever they don't like and blame either the US or China resulting in further dispute. The fact that you simplify the entire thing into "USA r teh winnarz" is simple proof that you're a typical Yank thinking you own the rest of the world without any consequence which honestly doesn't surprise me. You've completely ignored the fact that China isn't an island in the middle of the ocean that you can just use as target practice.
Except you completely ignored the scenario I presented to you. According to China, in the event that America attempts to defend Taiwan from being forcefully assimilated, China will nuke America. This is what the Chinese have said. I'm not pulling a random scenario out of my ass.

I know everyone likes to think that if someone uses nukes, the whole world is going to follow suit and do the same, but people have the tendency to want to live, and some countries have more to gain if their rivals wipe each other out. Why get involved when you can simply stand back and reap the benefits?

Oh no! The entire world is going to nuke America after China nuked us! And of course, we're sitting on our hands, while they destroy all of our satellites and land soldiers on nearby icebergs right? If every country that the crazy neocons said was a threat actually attack us, you'd only be justifying their crazy ways and we'd all be ****ed, and when I say we, I mean the world. Why? Because now it's open season on humanity and we're about to find out if Cosmic Jesus will travel here on his surfboard and save "the faithful" or whatever they believe before everyone is incinerated.

Having allies is nice, but don't think for an instant anyone is going to follow America or China to Hades over Taiwan. And if everyone decides to stand this one out, it'll just be China vs. America. If it's only China vs. America, then you have to take into account the number of warheads each country has, and the strength of each warhead.

In other words, AMERICA AM WINN4R LOL. But as I said, the loss of life would be catastrophic for us, and even moreso for the Chinese.

You're acting like I'm saying we're going to go over to mainland China and start bombing just because. In the scenario the Chinese gave us not too long ago, they don't consider themselves the aggressors because Taiwan is theirs blah blah blah. Simply being in the region or attempting to arm them would be considered an act of war and, again, since they claimed they can't win a conventional war, they'd use nukes as a first strike.

But of course, America is still the bad guy. No matter what happens, we're all pig devils who worship the Great Satan. "You shouldn't have helped Taiwan in the first place! They were justified to use nukes!"

I still find it interesting that you believe murdering Americans would be in everyone's best interest.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It's a little thing called pride in ones country.

I don't see you inventing your own country with a perfect government that never goes to war or does anything remotely unethical. So get off your pedestal of high morals and social justice and join reality like the rest of us.
"High morals? Join reality?"

Since when was realizing, killing isn't something that'll help the Human race overall?

The reality is, the US government manipulates media to make "foreign" or a "Specific" country/target look like the bad guy. They purposely start " a will to attack " by misleading people from the truth.

I do my part and share my beliefs, and that's what I can do for now. Hopefully people will wake up b4 its too late.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reality is, the US government manipulates media to make "foreign" or a "Specific" country/target look like the bad guy. They purposely start " a will to attack " by misleading people from the truth.
This was in the news too. WHO DO WE TRUST?!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WE TRUST CHUCK NORRIS!

He won't let us down.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

No, that's just the media doing what it does best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom