should we go to the war with russia, china and enitre middle east?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5j_dufAI0nmPQJFZ9CzWresvTVyKA

i am so fury about this. they went too far!!!

i guess it's time to let out all we got to punish those evil axis nation. they gone too far this time. if we go for war most of muslim state will supporting iran and china, russia will step in as well. we have to go the full scale war with everyone of them even means it is total planet war. we will get that piece of our mine. we will show them what power we have that can destroy entire planet for 80 times.

in this with our technology we can elimilate both of their enitre military force in just only 20 hours(alos it will be quicker if we terminate geneva convention and massively use WMD in the combat zone. no one will stop us in this rate because most of species in those area would dead. iraq war is just a mistake because we limit our soldier not to offense any civilian target and those terrorst use that to against us.)

if there anyone who use iraq war as excuse for not going to the war because many soldier will lost their life for that I must said that wont happan if we destroy evey target that capable of "walk" in the combat zone because most of our soldier were killed in ambush. if we do well our battle damage will reduce to minimum.

if we go soft to them our circumstance will go more dangious.

forget about economy, economy is rich class to worry about, and they will turn their back on us and turn aside with china once we go in the war. so we have to prison all of them(include william bill gate and most of rich class.) or more....most of holywood star will be as well..you know what will we do..heh heh heh.

all of excuse, it time for the war. there is no law in the war.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't be a real person... I call fraud.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me put it this way. If Iran's navy were as close to the east or west coast as possible without leaving international waters, we'd be a little pissed off. We'd even try to give the other guys a reason to attack us so that we'd be able to act all high and mighty and cry foul, while demanding our allies help us in defeating our enemy.

The "skirmish", if it can even really be called that, is being used by both sides to reinforce their arguments that the opposing side is wrong. Neither party is right. The Iranians hoped we'd attack the ships so they could pretend to be shocked and demand the world do something about those evil Americans, and we hoped the speedboats would crash into our ships and possibly kill a few guys. Why? Because that gives a reason to strike back, and that's all we're really looking for.

As for the rest of your post, just wow. What happened to China destroying all of our satellites and landing their entire military on an iceberg?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hellrider is clearly a Chinese Spy trying to provoke a war here.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If there were a Chinese man living in my house, as his location alleges, I'd know it. Nothing gets by my cat.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5j_dufAI0nmPQJFZ9CzWresvTVyKA

i am so fury about this. they went too far!!!

i guess it's time to let out all we got to punish those evil axis nation. they gone too far this time. if we go for war most of muslim state will supporting iran and china, russia will step in as well. we have to go the full scale war with everyone of them even means it is total planet war. we will get that piece of our mine. we will show them what power we have that can destroy entire planet for 80 times.

in this with our technology we can elimilate both of their enitre military force in just only 20 hours(alos it will be quicker if we terminate geneva convention and massively use WMD in the combat zone. no one will stop us in this rate because most of species in those area would dead. iraq war is just a mistake because we limit our soldier not to offense any civilian target and those terrorst use that to against us.)

if there anyone who use iraq war as excuse for not going to the war because many soldier will lost their life for that I must said that wont happan if we destroy evey target that capable of "walk" in the combat zone because most of our soldier were killed in ambush. if we do well our battle damage will reduce to minimum.

if we go soft to them our circumstance will go more dangious.

forget about economy, economy is rich class to worry about, and they will turn their back on us and turn aside with china once we go in the war. so we have to prison all of them(include william bill gate and most of rich class.) or more....most of holywood star will be as well..you know what will we do..heh heh heh.

all of excuse, it time for the war. there is no law in the war.

You're uncoverbunker, right?

Also, if i got it right, you're supporting wars?
There's too much population, but supporting wars and saying that your country could destroy them in over 20 hours, that's cool? I want you to think what you just said again.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You can't be a real person... I call fraud.
truth. I'm not a person, I am the spirit fill with anger and fury. and I'm still angry. still

Vox Dei said:
As for the rest of your post, just wow. What happened to China destroying all of our satellites and landing their entire military on an iceberg?
that is what happan when we all been silence while leting chinese took all our jobs and industry away. even the oil resource will be soon consume by chinese too.

and about ice berg...you will never realize how big is the ice berg look like and I seriously doubt it.

LegendarY said:
You're uncoverbunker, right?

Also, if i got it right, you're supporting wars?
There's too much population, but supporting wars and saying that your country could destroy them in over 20 hours, that's cool? I want you to think what you just said again.
I'm not bunker and I dont know that person too.

there's not just me if you come to indiana you'll realise there's bunch angry resident who lost the job because of chinese global econimy. and who made these happaned? our company did it. that why we hate foreign and any peaceful policy. we hate foreign and those illegal immigrant stole our job then turn the table back and become our enemy. does that worth?

PS:maybe you dont even have chance because you are just a foreign, you dont have right to enter american soil.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like any other country wouldn't have immigrants?
So because chinese changed the tables, you should start a war?
My god, you're the same as the basic "american stereotype".

And why don't i have the rights to enter America?

I am still wondering why you are writing here. You are a clear troll, i can see it now completely. Go bother something bigger, like youtube for instance.
And also, based on your spelling issues, i wouldn't say you're american.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
hellrider, I'm thinking we should lay off Chinese propaganda threads from now on, please.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hellrider said:
truth. I'm not a person, I am the spirit fill with anger and fury. and I'm still angry. still
Can we keep it... mommy?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well all i can say is this I don't know weapons will be use in this was but in wolrd war 4 we will defenetly use stickes and stones

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well all i can say is this I don't know weapons will be use in this was but in wolrd war 4 we will defenetly use stickes and stones
I believe that's what Einstein said.

Before or after he designed the atomic bomb... I dunno... it's still irony.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meeb ab cumz ter believe dat this iz, in trud, Uncova Bunka. Meeb cannot approve o' theyz threads

Best answers
hellrider, you give retards a whole new level of retardedness to strive for..I honestly haven't ever met a person with the braincapacity of a hollow 6mm shell that is so paranoia that he could sit in a void waiting for a Warlock named Darkwisard to summon him to sniff out rogues.

Or you're just a troll because your parents never loved you enough, either way, gtfo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get the **** off our forum. Please.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh noes, hellrider is so fury D:

Seriously, get your squirtgun out and go invade Russia >_> Let's see how fast you'll get impregnated XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Time to be a hypocrite and say the following...

Ok, guys, That's enough. Leave him alone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hellrider is clearly a Chinese Spy trying to provoke a war here.
This is what I've been saying all along!

Anywho, I think it's fairly obvious by this point that he's just faking it. No one makes threads or posts like the ones he has. It just doesn't happen. I feel like he's doing his utmost best to shock us into flaming him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom