Should there be a woman character in ESF?

Should there be a woman character in ESF?

• Yes it should be done as soon as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it's not a hentai game!!!

• YES it's a must - especially battle damaged models:D!!

• Total voters

G
yea, the bit with 17 making them ppl hold their hands up to contrib to the SBomb was so cool :) "hay, you beat me to it" lol, DBZ is rly quite sexish if u think bout it

Best answers
Whoa I really just gave up reading at page 3 :tired:
So here's my opinion:
Add A18: yes. The problem with her not being detected by the radar balanced by making her radar useless (so she cant detect others). Her infinite ki issue, I'd vote for modifing it so that she needs less ki for attacks/melee/throw, then also making her begin with a litle amount of ki dosent make much sense (kuz she beats up a saiyan) so id say begin with 750-800.000 then transform at 1.300.000(?). The transformation just like krilin, change her clothes.
Add ChiChi: definetly NOT. This would not make any sense at all.
Add Bulma: i hate to admit it, but NO, its makes even less sense than adding ChiChi.
Add Pan: as I read before, a baby beating Goku up, NOT. It would be funny as hell though, LoL
Add Videl: It's worth considering, because she is not too weak. She could be like krilin, weak & low ki, but fast. The transformation, change her clothes, but not to the saiyaman costume, please!!! *cryes* I'd chose to change her from her long hair to short ^.^
I would like to be able to choose a18 as a figther and I was a little decepcioned when i saw there was no female figther to pick, not even the android. But I guess I would have found myself choosing Vegeta most of the time anyways :D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well to solve Android 18's infinite ki just normaly drain ki for attacks like everione else but she shouldnt loose ki while swooping, turbo or fliing
example she shots a beam, while charging the ki bar goes down like everiwhere else after the beam is released ki stayes the same (draining only in a PS) after the beam detonates (PS over) her ki instantly returns to ful same for BS (while in a BS ki drops when BS is won ki instantly fils)

on topic: shure ad a female char to ESF (i stick whit choice 1) but:
Chi-chi (all the Gokus, Picolos and Gohans would be afraid of her :laff: ) she dosent
have aney attacks she even dosent know how to fly
Bulma maby that suit but stil dont have aney attacks (Vegeta and Trunks wouldn't
wana fight her)
Videl gets tired of fliing veri fast (cant even do it that good) and has absolutley no
attacks exept melee
so i think the best choice would be Android 18 or Pan (if they break the NO GT rule)

and 16 is dead in buu saga cell kils him

G
i just got an idea, bout 18not gaining power, she could, instead of having block, absorb enrgy ATKs to gain PL

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
she is gaining power dont forget she did withstand super 17 in gt but she couldn't do a thing against cell in DBZ
so just let her start of whit a lot of pl and gain it slower than the others
P.S. Cell gains pl to and he's an android

Best answers
Cell is a diferent type of android, he changes forms untill he's "perfect", besides nobody but Gohan stands a chance against cell in dbz anyway.

ZaZ

Best answers
who the hell is Chun Li? by the they should add android 18

Best answers
ZaZ said:
who the hell is Chun Li? by the they should add android 18
She is from Street Figther, a famous fighting game, strange to find someone who dosent know who she is :D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
by SaKuMa
Cell is a diferent type of android, he changes forms untill he's "perfect", besides nobody but Gohan stands a chance against cell in dbz anyway
not the series ESF cell gains pl in this game so if its posible for him why not for 18

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
There was a girl Saiyan, in the Bardock "special"(dunno if been mentioned) we could have her like SSJ...yeah...

Best answers
Grega said:
not the series ESF cell gains pl in this game so if its posible for him why not for 18
Well yeah, why not? Besides I talked about fixing that so she would just need less ki for her attacks, then maybe do that just for melee and throwing but make her ki attacks consume the same as everyone else. ESF isnt exactly like the series and if it was we would NOT see,for example, Krilin beating up Buu.

Deadrocks said:
There was a girl Saiyan, in the Bardock "special"(dunno if been mentioned) we could have her like SSJ...yeah...
As someone mentioned before, no movie characters. But i would like the fact to have a female ssj. What I do wonder about is why the heck Trunks and Goten go Ssj by themselves without any effort but later in GT Pan never transforms, also Trunks and Goten never go beyond Ssj eather, which annoys me ;/

Best answers
And as I mentioned before, Bardocks story was not a movie, it was a TV Special. I don't know the teams stance on TV Specials.

And Grega, so what about GT? GT doesn't exist in this mod :p
And Cell can gain power level because he's an Organic Android.

PS: I like the only gaining power through absorbing attacks idea, but that's more for android 19 and 20 I'd think.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SaKuMa said:
As someone mentioned before, no movie characters. But i would like the fact to have a female ssj. What I do wonder about is why the heck Trunks and Goten go Ssj by themselves without any effort but later in GT Pan never transforms, also Trunks and Goten never go beyond Ssj eather, which annoys me ;/
Since Gohan is ony 1/2 Saiyan, Pan, is only 1/3 or 1/4, Saiyan, that could be why she can't go SSJ, and Goten on GT never really fights, and I don't know about Trunks.....

Best answers
Deadrocks said:
Since Gohan is ony 1/2 Saiyan, Pan, is only 1/3 or 1/4, Saiyan, that could be why she can't go SSJ, and Goten on GT never really fights, and I don't know about Trunks.....
Well Gohan does have these "special hidden powers" or something which first he uses against Cell and then the power the old supreme kai gets out of him. The ones he uses agains Cell surpass both Vegeta and Goku, so why the hell shouldnt he be able to go further just like his daddy? Well ok, he's got his noses in the books all day long, that is a good excuse.
But then Goten and Trunks, ok they are only half sayian, but as I said before they become Ssj very early and without any effort. Then there is future trunks who kinda goes further... well hum ok he's stronger but he kinda can't move too quickly (LOL).
The fact that Pan is 1/4 sayian does not convince me because her grandgrandgrandson(or howevermany grand's he is) he does go Ssj in the last GT chapter and Vegeta's grand...etc...son does too. So I think this is not a matter of being a pureblooded sayian or not.

OK... I'm getting just a bit out of what the thread is about :laff:

Best answers
Gohankun said:
Since Androids dont gain PL I think it should be the number of kills not power
Would 18 be good or evil?
And 16 cant be in cos then it would be too many on the good team
Since 16, 17 and 18 are all good in buu saga
Vegeta was good for over 60% of the series and he was good in buu saga..hes listed bad so 18 can be listed as bad....it would work for me

Best answers
To start videl sucks lol i think 18 would be the best character to add because at least she can have some moves where as videl hmmmmm welll eeeerrrrr she can fly slow thats a move lol

Best answers
Deadrocks said:
Isn't "Goku Jnr" (or whatever) something like 1/16th saiyan? Yet he goes ssj at an early age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom