Should there be a woman character in ESF?

Should there be a woman character in ESF?

• Yes it should be done as soon as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it's not a hentai game!!!

• YES it's a must - especially battle damaged models:D!!

• Total voters
Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
wat sickos. as if u would even consider it would be remoltey sexual in any way to have a female character in the game. And even a girl, sakura, goes on about looking at their breasts. Like, what randomness is this, who the hell would want a girl character in a game because of anything having to do with raging hormones. Because of stupid ppl like that and their arguments it's slowing down the time it will take to finally put girl characters in. It would just add more variety to who u play as, nothing more. It wouldn't turn it into a 'hentai game'. I think these stupid ppl who consider that having a female character in the game would be for the purpose of checking out their bodies should just go play 'Singles- flirt', or watever that adults only game is.

First Things First, If you saw the guy post above, than you would surely realize my point here. Why don't you go back and read it before refering too anyone being stupid people espically when you can't even start your paragraph off with a Captial Letter. I never said it was remotely sexy or if i find it sexy in any way but im sure as hell that some guys here do (Gameinformer313 Being one of them) and i was basically just trying to point that out that some people actually play certain games for the purpose of checking out their bodies.

(Hello!! ever heard of DOA Volleyball) And your a boy so when you play esf u get a whole diffrent experince than when i do when i play, sure the fighting and stuff is the same but you wouldn't belive how many boys ive came across that would actually flirt with me, and would do weird things like flys up too me and actually type in stuff like )Kisses her hmm i like that and ect( and its pretty annoying and sad and then to make matters worst they start underestimating me and all they want to do is push there model up to mine and do watever type of sick s*** that they like to do and ask me alot of questions and such.

Second, you talk about me going on about there breast, god just shut up that was my first post about the Hentai Issue in this thread so don"t go saying stuff unless u have actual proof. And what the hell do you mean its slowing down the process of adding a girl character into the game, Why don"t you try going back a few post and reading what Hibiki said, which was the next version of ESF will focous on mainly transformations not added characters.

So in conclusion, The added characters probally won't come around until 1.4 and who or where in the hell did you get the idea that were slowing down the time it would take for them to put the girl characters in. All were doing is stating are oppions on which girl should be in the next beta installment its mainly up to the team on what or who they decide to put in.

Best answers
Lol i agree with you on the flirting issue i get the exact same thing alot but i just kick them from my server when they start those type of things or if it happens when im in someone elses server i just leave. * Thank god for Console *

Anyhow sakura i dont think he was calling you stupid it looked as if he was refering to anyone who played a game just to well look at a girls body for there own simple and nasty perverted pleasures.

Best answers
§Sango§ said:
Lol i agree with you on the flirting issue i get the exact same thing alot but i just kick them from my server when they start those type of things or if it happens when im in someone elses server i just leave. * Thank god for Console *

Anyhow sakura i dont think he was calling you stupid it looked as if he was refering to anyone who played a game just to well look at a girls body for there own simple and nasty perverted pleasures.
Nah it looked like he was calling her stupid too me lol and yea so what sakura yea ur right thats the only reason i want the 18 Model in but hey we all have our reasons and well 18 is just Hott!! Who wouldnt get off to her :] Comon now guys give in too your perverted ways and admit that u would beat off to android 18 :laff:

Pan

Best answers
Gameinformer313 said:
Nah it looked like he was calling her stupid too me lol and yea so what sakura yea ur right thats the only reason i want the 18 Model in but hey we all have our reasons and well 18 is just Hott!! Who wouldnt get off to her :] Comon now guys give in too your perverted ways and admit that u would beat off to android 18 :laff:

Wow this guy is sick 0_0

Best answers
Texas said:
Yeah and i say its just a friggin game model :rolleyes:
I bet you played each lara croft game 10 times :p :laff:
Yea i agree with this statement the most after seeing the idiot gameinformer reply above. Anyway im not trying to be or sound like a mod but we better keep this on topic u guys or we might get warnings or something.

Best answers
i agree with A18 (and A16) but i just wanna have more players in esf... and because we don't have female there should be 1 female at least...don't care if she's sexy or serious....

Best answers
Boy :S the way u girls stick toghter u all should form a all girl clan called PMS :rolleyes: ;/

(well im glad to say that i have 99 Problems, and a B**** ain't one, and yes im refering to every girl in this thread or fourm for that matter , Sakura, Sakuma, Kagome, Sango, Pan , Sailor Alea, Yui Sakura and whoever else)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gameinformer313 said:
Dude..... 18 is a Cartoon charecter u ****in weirdo o.o

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is this crappy thread still going? That's why I asked what it was about.

Somebody give me a good reason not to close it.

"Should there be a female character in ESF?" - 18 is pretty much gaurenteed to get in so I'm not quite sure why this is even a question. I seriously doubt people are going to harass people playing female characters in game any more than they harass females posting on the forums or chatting on Aim, or even as much, since the majority of people playing female characters will be male (that can't be helped, most ESF players are male).

I don't have any problem with it unless the breasts are going to be animated/animated stupidly. People who can find a 1400 polly model of a robot sexually attractive probably have a whole host of problems they'll have to deal with outside of ESF in their real lives, so no need to insult them here. If they don't, they're just immature and they'll hopefully grow out of it.

If anything this thread comes off as sexist and ridiculous... but if people are actually taking something positive out of this thread I'll leave it open.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe I don't even want it for some kind of sexually content or what ever. I just think it would be interesting to have a female charecter in esf =0

Best answers
Whahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaa

Ooh... *wipes tears from his eyes* Oh man, that was a good laugh.. my god.. Anyway, What would be her transformation? Inside cells tail? xD

Go play that GBA dbz game if you want 18, got enough pixal tittie bouncing action if that gets you off :fight:

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha oh man.. cant stop laughing at you people XD

Best answers
Yea i know Gonadz ive studied the Pixil Design boy was she racked :]

o_O umm is it me or is there something about Sonic Boyster that turns me on..i mean he has such power i like that in a man he can ban people give people warnings..and isnt he just pure sexy when he gives someone a warning i mean hibiki does it ok but sonic boyster does it with that certain feeling that makes me rock solid ya know.. :) :D

Best answers
Gameinformer313 said:
Yea i know Gonadz ive studied the Pixil Design boy was she racked :]

o_O umm is it me or is there something about Sonic Boyster that turns me on..i mean he has such power i like that in a man he can ban people give people warnings..and isnt he just pure sexy when he gives someone a warning i mean hibiki does it ok but sonic boyster does it with that certain feeling that makes me rock solid ya know.. :) :D

LMFAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Best answers
maybe her trans. should have bit muscles?:]... or other clothes i mean... krillin also has no trans. right? so why is A18 not good enough for esf and krillin is?:]

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, I gave someone a warning?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'd better hope gameinformer313 is female, sonic....

On-Topic: 18 is the only female worth putting in esf. She is the strongest after all.

Best answers
Pfft, bulma would *****slap her back to the stoneage :fight:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes...that is true...if bulma had any sort of power at all....Im just being realistic here.

Best answers
Kurachi said:
maybe her trans. should have bit muscles?:]... or other clothes i mean... krillin also has no trans. right? so why is A18 not good enough for esf and krillin is?:]
She kickz krilin's ass, so she should be good enough xDD And yeah, transformation could be a mere change of outfits, like her husband's :]

And BTW this thread is passing from being "should there be a woman character in esf?" to "battle: boys v.s. girls" or something like that LoL which isn't a bad idea at all, but fits better in -Off topic- ^.^'

And when (if) a woman character is added there will be, of course, those who will pass hours watching them from many diferent camera angles, taking screens and makin their own inner-personal-fantasies, as in real life they arent able to aproach females made of flesh and bone xDD I recomend these individuals to get a life and if that sounds to complicated then... hum dunno, shoot yourself? :rolleyes: (the "shoot yourself" part is a joke for those simpleminded)

:laff: I've gotten to a conclusion about the votes:
-Yes it should be done as soon as possible!: these are either the girls (counting mine) or those who think it's a fine idea.
-No it's not a hentai game!!!: these are the ones who can't contain their hormons when watching a female figure (even if she is fully dresed)
-YES it's a must - especially battle damaged models :D!!: these are simlpy the honest ones... o_o

Best answers
RIGHT BACK AT YA SAKURA
Sango has it right and i wasn't calling YOU stupid, although i am reconsidering my opinion. And before u go telling people that their thread doesn't start with a capital letter u should take a look at ur own.
were=we're
there=their

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom