Best answers
lol ohh ya mistik, are you sure that the person in dat drawling is actually a "he"?????

Best answers
woah ur signatures way big
anyways tats a nice pick of baby sephirot

Best answers
not quite sure, though "it" seems to be but the eyes throw me off.....i'm wondering who won becuase i thought the contest was supposed to be over(i know my entry dont count, though i can model myself so it dont matter)

Best answers
whoah sorry bout that. last time i checked the thread nobody had entered. But yea as mystik gohan said the contest is over.

The only valid entrys were from lazer and stinger. And based on creativity and originality the stinger is the winner.

As for the stick man...lol. You could make that model urself taint.

Anyway thanx to all who entered even though it was after the deadline =X

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystik Gohan
i know i didn't draw it but he looks cool(no where did it say we had to draw it too = p).....and chimbot you really are clueless, why must you let ignorance get the best of you? Why must so many atoms be wasted on you? When they could be used for a person or anything thats not useless..Why?!?!? just a few questions....
I was going from what was mentioned earlier..in that it had to be creative AND original...making a chibi sephiroth isn't original, and isn't very creative to boot...

I never said that you had to draw it yourself...just said that it was completley unoriginal.
So much fo rme being clueless..

As for being a waste of atoms..ALL humans are a waste...there is nothing good that can come from our worthless race..
we'll just end up destroying everything in the end..

Plus, I really don't see why you felt the need to flame and pretty much openly attack me...
And TaiNT....give it up..your insult was just as lame as Mystik's

Best answers
thank o_O ... but i cant even model dat .... dont know how

HeHE

Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot

I never said that you had to draw it yourself...just said that it was completley unoriginal.
So much fo rme being clueless..

As for being a waste of atoms..ALL humans are a waste...there is nothing good that can come from our worthless race..
we'll just end up destroying everything in the end..

uuummmm your still clueless and YOU maybe a waste but not me. And , you prove your clueless because you say "we", it wouldn't be we, because "we" won't just up destroying everything anyway. Have a good day.
Congrats stinger. Can't wait to see the model [o_O].

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
woah this contest was all unorganized and crazy!
Unlike the one from JBoskma

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
too big!

TaiNT! Remove 1 of those sigs

Count this as friendly advice, next time is a warning

Thx for your understanding

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
A warning.. you just got your super mod thing and ur already warning poeple? Shhheeeshhh... dont abuse either ok..

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he said friendly advice not a warning
i did that alot too

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystik Gohan

uuummmm your still clueless and YOU maybe a waste but not me. And , you prove your clueless because you say "we", it wouldn't be we, because "we" won't just up destroying everything anyway. Have a good day.
Inform me of how I'm clueless.
Please..tell me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom