✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nice....
Got a loot of stuff into that pic nice work....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, srry, i dont like it, i think its 2 busy, and ive seen you do better, the brushwork needs some workt 2, make it brighter, and is that the beam you needed that tut for in the other topic? or wasnt that you?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree that it needs to be brighter, but since there is no central focus, it does look too busy.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like it too much. It looks the same as most everything else you see. The brushwork needs help too like Wangster said.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not there.

*Edit* I see it now and I'm afraid I'm not enjoying it. Its too dark for my tastes, try useing "curve" on it and see what you can do about the darkness.

Also its to busy, too much happening and as OP said it has not central focus so theres nothing to enjoy, how you can fix this I dunno but adding brightness may help this.

Plus your Burshing isn't superb yet, work on it.

I don't know what you can do to fix this one, but if you have an old .psd of it then go back and work on what everyone stated, if not then start over on somthing new.

You are very capable so show us what you can do!

Its also very Trendy and relies alot of 3d stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ow, yeah , i checked back, it was gfk.

eot156

E
Spect Im afraid you are over using 1 style. You are doing the same thing over and over. Try to find some different styles.

Best answers
My opinion, Its ugly.. Too busy for my liking the only thing I like about it is your brushing but everything else is just blah.. The typography and the quality is just horrible, Sorry.

Best answers
3d program made most of it so not much skill involved maybe i am wrong also that wave thing is being over used on these fourms so overall 7.5/10 its just TO BUSY :scared:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, to damn busy to look any good, maybe add some sort of focal point, and brighten it up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, since over and over i hear that the program made it all, how is it that i NEVER saw one good render from anyone but naz?
all here say its to busy, but if u read what it means(the wp) u wouldnt sa that, and i wont show u guys it since most of u here are probaly 10 year old children who wont know wtf im talking about.
las thing, this piece got me into the best gfx school in israel, so.....i dont see me changing anything soon.
its very impact,to try and show of as much as i can in one piece of work..(thats all they asked for)
(remmember that im 16, and most 20 year olds cant get into that school)
+ alphax and silvatrz loved it, to those who know who they are, know the meaning of the thing -_-

Best answers
Whats your point? I'm 14 and I despise Bryce, Just because I haven't used Bryce doesn't mean I don't know my stuff. $50 says I know much more then you when it comes to Photoshop, And yeah just because my signature is ugly doesn't mean I'm a retard when it comes to Photoshop.

I don't mean to get mad but just because noone likes it doesn't mean you have to call us all 10 yr olds and don't know what we are doing.. Oh and I don't care who Alphax and Silvatrz are, They have their own opinions just like everyone else has.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok keep it down guys. Spectre, you should know better than this. Don't lash out at people because they dislike your work. I see noone posting comments such as "it sux". Everyone is constructive.

And who cares if it got you into a suposidly good art school. I bet "good" as a definition varies a hell of a lot between countries you know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, sry, your right Ryoko.

(and me using bryce at the time doesnt mean that i dont know my ps =\)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly what Ryoko said, the school can like it, but the magority here do not.

I'm also 14 and I think my oppinion is just as valid as anyone older or younger.

And I couldn't care about its meaning, I do not like the art and thats all that matters too me.

Just because you say it has some big meaning doesn't mean its fantastic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, im 13, and im interested in digital art now for 4 years, and i think id know what i say when i comment a piece, but i didin ment to be offensif of any kind, so please, dont be offenso towards us.

and erm, did you say it was made in bryce?
it looks more like 3Dsm5 to me...

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't speak for Spec, but I think he used Bryce, those affects can be done in Bryce with some work. It can also be done in 3dsmax but it would take alot longer and prolly wouldn't look as clean and nice.

I'd say he did use Bryce.

And photoshop to put it all together.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
any 3d program is pretty hard to use -_- even bryce which is the simplest to me 3dsm is hell!!!
it looks pretty hard to render that and picking an angle mustve been a killer :D
not bad actually

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom