• Roll

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fold

• Leaves?

• Total voters
Best answers
You obviously don't get the roll technique, you roll the paper around your hand, then take it off and wipe like normal, and when you wipe while sitting down, you lean to the front and wipe from behind, not really that hard to do, and besides, what makes this topic perverted? Do we all not poo? What is so wrong with talking about something everyone does?

Best answers
No... Its just i sayd perve.... Weired... (Meaning i changed my mind... )

So its just weired.... Yopics like How do you **** you gf.... How do you pee... How do you mastrubate..... And soo one... Are wired.....

If you want to talk abouth someithing everybody does talk abouth .... How do you beat up somebody.. Eat drink play study or what ever....

Just something that does not assing with an ass of di.. or pu....

:p Thats all i think .... And i still Dont get how can you wipe while ytou sit... Tho i did understand the rolling thing...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur said:
:p Thats all i think .... And i still Dont get how can you wipe while ytou sit... Tho i did understand the rolling thing...
It's not complicated, you lean forward giving yourself enough space between your ass and the back of the toilet seat to wipe from behind. In a forward to back motion.

Best answers
FOLD except I don't do it on every line I keep folding it in half until it's like a rectangle about the size of each square

I used to be a scruncher but whenever I did it I couldn't grab anything and would get **** in my undies.

And as for standing I'm with Ashur I lean up a little about 20 to 30 cm other wise my penis does get in the way

Never heard of rolling though gotta try that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually don't lean forward, I lean to the right, and move in from the left, then do that standard motions.

I don't see what the big deal is. It's just hygiene. The fact that people are so uppity about it is what makes it funny :p We're not sending in video demonstrations or anything :]

Best answers
But if we were, I wouldn't be surprised if they had enormous hit counts..... But maybe I'm just cynical about the type of people that come here ;)

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Question to the strict line fold-ers, what happens when you tear off an odd number of sheets? Doing this always ruins my poo experience the half folded end just doesn't feel right. I normally take 4 sheets, fold in half then half again, so an odd number just ruins it.

Best answers
oookkk we r going to go over here now maybe if we moved to the moon we would more sain peaple

PS:i made another funny MUHAHAHAHA

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
J fox said:
oookkk we r going to go over here now maybe if we moved to the moon we would more sain peaple

PS:i made another funny MUHAHAHAHA

o_0 that was weird...

ok yesterday i vigorously tested both the fold and roll techniques, and im happy with my origional choice of folding. its just much neater and easyer.

KyoKusanagi

K
Scrunch? Roll? Fold? Leaves?

what the? i use the 3 seashells :p jk

Scrunch - cbf folding.

Best answers
Folder. Its neat and hell i dont wanna poop on myself.
How would you use three sea shells?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
depends what kind of crap it was, a sloshy one needs about 50 wipes before u 100% clean the area (including gootch) a "princess poop" or a clean drop basically leaves no mark anyway, so i like to make like friggen shapes out of the toilet paper before i plunge it in there... and... who looks at the paper after they've wiped?? i know i do, its the only sure way to tell u are thru

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LadyRavenTrunks said:
Folder. Its neat and hell i dont wanna poop on myself.
How would you use three sea shells?

your new sig rawks.

and the 3 seashells, i shall refer you to your local blockbuster where you shal rent the movie "demelition man" starring sylvester stalone, and wesley snipes. also featuring the oh so lovely (in that outfit) sandra bullock

Best answers
ok I tryed rolling with the tp on the roller and I ripped it at about every 2 or 3 perforations then I took the roll off a little hard to start but afterwards very effective so if I was out bush no roller for the toilet paper yes roll would be very effective but in everyday life with a roller fold for the win

P.S. Yes Scrunch is still out of the question

and... who looks at the paper after they've wiped?? i know i do, its the only sure way to tell u are thru
So true I know I do

FaerieVamp

F
first off... lmao at you guys trying to explain stuffs

second... imma roller

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I fold. It's meticioulous? So what. When it comes to wiping my butt, I'm allowed to be anal.

Best answers
Scrunching is risky, it's a high stakes game that involves accuracy, and timing. If you mess up, you could get teh stink finger. Folding is the neatest, it's for the cautious people, the ones that don't take risks. And rolling... well rolling just sucks.

You could make a personality quiz out of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom