Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fold

• Leaves?

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed, scrunch is the superior wipe. I don't got time to carefully fold or roll it up, and if your worried about slips, just grab and extra big wad.

Best answers
Fold, I'm sort of a neat freak but your bum has to be neat anyways. It's always good practice to be anal with your anus. :)

Best answers
Kurt said:
Too lazy to fold, rolling is too much effort...

Scrunch for the win o/
:yes:

I guess there is someone that I know that stands to wipe his ass :shocked:. Untill this point in my life I always thought there was only one way. Anyway I found that really ... ah, strange.

Best answers
Oh man, what a great thread. I used to be a scruncher, then I switched to folding, it just works better, less toilet paper and such. Less of a chance your pewp gets shot back out of the john >_<

Best answers
There are...other ways to wipe my ass than crumpling the paper...??? O_O I must go experiment!!

Best answers
Other ways indeed, I am almost tempted to make thread & poll questioning if people stand up when they wipe, as I have found some do.

I would suggest you experiment with different types of rolling Amitron, it really is faster than the scrunch, do not let teh Kurteh mislead you.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In case it matters, I sit when I roll . . . it's the only way to go. I only stand when neccesary in that situation . . . like explosive Cucumba. :x

@ Kurt: I will not hear your blue state, "nazi in the closet" propaganda. I was once a proud scruncher, and I found the roll to be a state of hitherto unknown perfection. I was taught the fold by my anally clean family, which I found to be tedium incarnate. I find it funny how you'll install Firefox to avoid **** but you can't choose the superior paper delivery/dispersal pattern to do the same for your own hands ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
What if I told you that I utilize a bidet for extra style points?

Best answers
i voted for roll by accident. I fold. This would be a charming discussion for a dinner party.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like to roll mine around my left hand the switch and wipe with the right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, sometimes it depends on the situation, if the roll isn't on a roller, then I roll it around my hand, becuase that's the easiest. However, if it's on a roller, then it's near damn impossible for me to roll it without takingit off, and there's no way I'm taking the papah off the roller.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt said:
What if I told you that I utilize a bidet for extra style points?
I'd say that sounds like using SP2 to cover security holes, or Spybot S&D and Spyware blaster as security blankets :p

Best answers
that sounds like a good idea.

*offtopic*
how do u have the 2day fm hippo on ur sig if u live in LA?

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
Scrunch, everything else takes way too much effort. I spend way too much energy in the john as it is.
Then i guess one of your arms is stronger than the other :p

i fold.. it uses less paper and it gets the job done.

Best answers
What the hell kind of topic is this? ~_~

I've seen some weird topics, but, I've never seen people debate on how they use hygiene products...

Best answers
Well now you have, so ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!uno

It is true, rolling is a lot easier if the TP is off the roller, but even so, the roll is just so much better, it combines the best attributes of both, quickness with cleanliness

and Styx, all you're doing is keeping the crap on your butthole fresh so that it can smear on your underwear :eek:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, if there is a hygiene war underway, let's not kill faces over it.

supah fold!

I'd feel dumb telling one to go on topic..how can you get off topic -_-

"Please talk about wiping your ass."

-_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom