Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leaves?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Then don't post..if you aren't contributing to the weird ass wiping topic..

I wasn't even aiming anything at you yeesh. -_-

Best answers
Magus said:
Then don't post..if you aren't contributing to the weird ass wiping topic..

I wasn't even aiming anything at you yeesh. -_-
No, Brim wanted me to answer... But then, a Lady shouldn't speak on such topics... It's... Rude.

Best answers
Then you never should have posted in the topic in the first place if you didn't have intentions of becoming involved in the topic

Now stop dragging my ass wiping topic off topic

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't think the roll is as good as you say brim. It wastes far too much toilet paper and it requires taking the roll off the hook, if you have one of those dispenser thingies (i.e. a hook thing) then folding is far better. Scrunching is just dirty.

Best answers
Now now rocky, that is where you are mistaken

Performing a roll while the tp is on the hook or whatever is no harder than performing a fold while the tp is on a hook

You simply take as much as you think is necessary, rip it off, then roll it around your hand, which takes less time if anything than folding

I garauntee I use only a half sheet more than you per wipe, im fairly stingy with my tp since i am constantly broke, and I know how to effectively make a roll with smaller amounts of paper, trust me, I'm the master

And yes, scrunchers are dirty people with poo on their fingers (/me points at Kurt)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a folder, but if I'm in a hurry I'll scrunch. Lately I have been using rags to wipe, though.

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
I'm a folder, but if I'm in a hurry I'll scrunch. Lately I have been using rags to wipe, though.
That's what old people do... Maybe we should call you gramps?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehm... sorry girl, but you have no right to comment in here unless your willing to answer the question.

now.. im a fan of the fold... it can be just as quick as a wipe, ill even do a quick drawing to show how. but i can see your point that the roll can be just as effective.

as for standing/sitting. i find sitting is best for cleaning up, as you can lean forward a bit, spread those cheeks, and really get in ther. but standing, you cant really do that...unless you wanna bend over an obscene amount o_0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Having experimented a bit more, I definitely think roll is the superior wipe. No chance of poo-hands, and far less time consuming than that damn folding technique.

As for standing and sitting... I tend to sit, unless I feel like getting up and getting a damage report (if you know what I mean.)

Emhilradim, you know what they say: if you can't stand the dookie, get outta the bathroom. Or topic.

EDIT: RP... rags? Are you kidding? How does that work? Is that like a buttkerchief or something?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buttkerchief? hahahaha

Yeah I don't stand either, I find it uncomfortable. I'm tempted after nearly 18 years to try out the roll, its very...intriguing, but I'm afraid I might like it.

Best answers
i use a lazy type of fold... as long as it's somewhere along the perforated lines.. haha

Best answers
Trust me Rocky, once you roll, you'll never do anything else again, its perfect

I have never stood up to wipe, I'd think that all it does is smear the crap along your crack, sitting down for teh win for sure

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
As for standing and sitting... I tend to sit, unless I feel like getting up and getting a damage report (if you know what I mean.)
No.... Nooo.... the horror...

You should always at least half-stand up, or you could end up like me. I'm not going into specifics... but there was definatley some slippage during the wipe that led to CATASTROPHIC MENTAL AN PHYSICAL ANGUISH.

Best answers
I'm assuming that your hand went into the drink, but seriously, how do you slip that bad?

I have never and will never resort to standing up, I'd just feel like a woman, because I know for a fact that most women do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, it happened at work, and I wanted to kill myself after it happened. It wasn't even the fact that I slipped that much, but apparently that Best Buy likes to have their toilets water-level a little higher. Ever since that day(which was about 2 weeks ago) I've been half-standing up, becuase I will NOT deal with that again.

Best answers
K then..... Il say something to in this perver... Weried topic....

Well i wipe while half standing abouth 20 cm from the toilet...... If i stand i usualy fold or more usual scramp or what you call it... And no my fingers never sliped..... o_O You must have took to little toilet paper... or something... fast ,easy....

NEVER! wiped my ass while siting.... ... o_O!!!! WTF!!!! wiping your ass while siting...?!

I mean what do you spred your legs and whipe your ass between legs..... Shure maybe its good for women ...

But for me .. Dosent you di.. Get in the way O_x

And rolling sounds perverted... Put TP around your and and wipe your ass? Seems like Your either wiping with no TP or something like that....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom