Ryoko's signature thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, he has removed the rip from his site and the forum so I will stop persuing him now. If you see any more rips of my work, just inform me. Thanks a lot to all those who helped me!

Edit: That was vb's forum? o_O

Best answers
No, it wasn't. He ALSO put them in my forum. He knew I told on him, so he threw a temper Tantrum.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could you please pm me a link to your forums? I would like to see this. I clicked on your sig but I apparantly do not have access there, even though I am registered.

Heres a new one. I tried grunge but apparently I have failed. Meh.

Best answers
its good..not as good as the others but good

I'll PM you the forum..VB's not on

Best answers
LOL ryoko, you seem to be having trouble with grunge, would you like any tips or any help at all on the grunge subject?

Grunge is my favorite theme, and would love to see some good grunge work. But it seems you use the same technique for you, and are quite fond, but the problem is...your technique, does not go well for grunge and doesnt make it grungy. It's too soft.

So do you want any tips or I can show you how to do certain things, and what type of filter looks good on certain things?

I can show you later tonight when I get done with my gf(gonna hang out with her etc).

Offer on the table :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have all the things I need for grunge.. just dont put them together right :/

I would appreciate some help, but I think im almost there with basic grunge.

Made this for a sig competition, what do you think of it?

Best answers
Eh its pretty good, I cant really see the writing or the image. But i still think its pretty good.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also like it. It combines my two favorite colours, the pics are appropriate for each colour. It did take my a second to see the "R" in Ryoko, for a sec I thought it was "yoko" =] But don't mind me, I don't have the most....reputable vision.

I must eat this sig!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bahh....blue is so dominent.....almost everyone uses it :/
try some other colors...like u onjce made(i think) a sweet red one, make more like it

Best answers
I agree with Specter, Everyone is really using Blue in there sigs now its kind of boring. lol But It still looks great, good job.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on this page I see 3 ppl with blue in their sig... and most don't have blue but either purple-blue or greenish-blue.. personally I don't think blue is overused... but could be me ^^

Best answers
Hi, a guy who called lone wolf in the Newbie Central forum said you are a sig maker...so can u make a buu sig for me please?? Thanks

Best answers
all your sigs own. i like them best. i wish i was as good as u ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Buu
Hi, a guy who called lone wolf in the Newbie Central forum said you are a sig maker...so can u make a buu sig for me please?? Thanks
No he didn't, he gave you a link to the sig makers list, which if you actually read says I am temporarily out of action. Also it states that if I was active, you need 80 posts. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I made something.. not sure what to make of it but...
I tried something new and hated it but i'll show it anyway.

So I made it into a "normal" sig as well, for comparison.

Non anime version.

Soooo.. what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom