Ryoko's signature thread.

Best answers
I like the second one Ryoko, don't really care for the top one though. You can't really see the left picture of Ryoko that well in the top one. Well thats about the only reason I like the bottom better.

Best answers
nice work i like number 1 and 2 but... er i find number 3 kinda odd.. no offense:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THERE NOT BLUE O_O
]
all very nice, very Ryoko style :D
i like the first

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with everyone above, the gfx is very nice, and the color is original and very good, I too like the second one best, because the first one hides some of the bg fx, and the last one seems too be missing something so use the 2nd one ^^

grtz Naz

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although I told you different in mIRC, I have decided I like the second one best. The first one has a little too much on it. And the third not enough. Although all 3 have awesome effects and look great.

I choose the second. Those sigs are the sexy supreme

Best answers
Id have to say the 2nd one is best. IMO. The first one does have a little to much, and the last one is just plain.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Yay for the new sig. Should I use it or keep my current?

Best answers
Not being nasty or any thing but the sig's look the same but differnt colours and pic's could you make a new bg just to see if it is better then the other's.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I honestly like both of em. It's a really tough call between the red one or the yellow one =\

If it were up to me, I'd take green because that is my favorite colour. But, I can't really make a decision on any other grounds.

BTW, I must eat both of them :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GotenksOwnz
Not being nasty or any thing but the sig's look the same but differnt colours and pic's could you make a new bg just to see if it is better then the other's.
Thats because they are of the same style range. I make all the bgs from scratch so they cant be the same, they just look similar ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont like ti that much >_<
i like your current one beter.

Best answers
Originally posted by GotenksOwnz
It's his style. STYLE STYLE STYLE!! Someone has to explain what a style is and y everyone's sigs will ALWAYS have something similar to each other unless they make a concise effort to change their style. No matter what unless Ryoko TRIES to change his style, his sigs will always look similar. I don't mind that, i like his sigs. But just don't ever use the crit "it looks like your last one" unless you WANT to be flamed to hell bcuz thats not a crit, thats a statement.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

yes i know, its samey (a little) but im trying to find a new style at the minute and we all know how hard that is ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom