Ryoko's signature thread.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, where to start...

First of all, they are both magnificent.

On to what I liked best. You used, quite masterfully, the the colours typically associated with those two emotions, and the images go with those colours quite well.

Now, its the best part! *Maj eats both sigs*

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ryoko

More emotion sigs. I really like the angry sig, so much that I am really tempted to use it.
these two are excellent, the angry one, looks like u used some brushes :), looks really cool with it!

grtz Naz

Best answers
you've got great sigs flying out of your ears...shame mine seems to have been deleted :'(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
Who's she bathing? She's got on a shirt, and there's hair sticking out of the bubbles.
No she doesn't. I would post the full pic but it may be too much for this forum. Nothing showing but.. I dont want to risk it.

Yes, it is Ryo-ohki. Ryoko is washing Ryo-ohki's hair in the picture.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I have just found out that someone has ripped one of my sigs (my calm one) and put some hentai on it and may be using it on another forum. I am investigating this further, but whoever it was will recieve no mercy from me at all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have seen this rip, and you know its nothing too worry about ryoko, its the worst rip I have ever seen

since its hentai im not going to post it, but its basicly some LQ rude images placed over the sig, you can even still see Ryokos name on it

Best answers
Ya the guy is like maybe 15 with no life but to rip of other's work etc. *sigh* Dont you just have people that cant make there own work.

<--- Ontopic Ryoko your work is great I like them all, Expecially the bath Ryoko. ;)

Best answers
Originally posted by Ryoko
Ok, I have just found out that someone has ripped one of my sigs (my calm one) and put some hentai on it and may be using it on another forum. I am investigating this further, but whoever it was will recieve no mercy from me at all.
I'll help ya' bash him! He was at VB's forum posting pics like that!

(on topic) I like the bathtime sig the best! it's done greatly! (I know thts not a real word)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom