Revolutions Kicked Ass - Critics On Drugs(Lots of Spoliers)

Best answers
Morrone you just answered all my questions. I couldnt have agreed more. But again in my beliefs they differ. It doesnt say he died for EVERYONE's sins. Only god's elect. That i do beleive. Anyway i dont want to bring a big religious arguement so if you have any questions for me, then just pm me or something. I saw it and i just got home from it and holy ****, i cant beleive ppl said the ending was crap. I guess you would have to be religious to understand it. Im very religious so therefore i understood it very well. The second one kinda pissed me off cuz it basically said there is no God. But then i thought about it more and im like o that was the devil trying to trick you into saying there is no God. Revolutions just basically sumed it up for me. So now i love matrix. Cuz it pretty much nailed everything cept for a few parts but i wont bring it in. Ya know while i was watching it. I was thinkin about the online game. I was thinking, a great idea at that, i dont know if this is their plan or not cuz i really dont know much about it, Wouldnt it be awsome if it was kinda like an rpg. As in the people who are the rebels have missions to look for The One and free more ppl at that. The people who are agents try to stop the rebels n what not. (you know the whole thing) BUT this is like a random thing. 1 person in proabably in the whole game could be chosen at random and that 1 person is The One. As well as Agent Smith. The rest are just ordinary people choosing to be free by the rebels asking them or something. Then the rest is basically like the trilogy. Then after that you could start over again. Then another person is chosen at random to be The One/ Agent Smith. Good idea or am i way off on what they were planning? :scared:

Btw when the movie was over and i went to the Bathroom. There was a lil mexican kid with Neo's coat on. (t was the halloween costume of Neo's jacket cuz it was see through, kinda silky look. The real coat on the other hand was like 213$ I was like omg thats a lot of money! :shocked: )Lol it was hilarious. I didnt laugh at his face i just walked outside and started laughing. Lol i was like aww haha. Also the air fight with Neo and Smith. When i saw that huge ball of water that they created when they hit each other..i went lik this... O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually you don't have to be one bit religious to understand the ending.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the matrix 3... Alot more then the 2nd one, I hated that, and I liked it more then the 1st, the dock fight was just unreal, Im buyying it on dvd just for that honestly, I cared for all the charaters...

Apart from trin, personally I never liked her and I liked her death, if only if it would of been painfull for her :(

Yea... loose ends allover the place, but Matrix online is set after the 3rd film, so it will answer afew things (maybe) but I doubt it.

Best answers
lol damn Yokie so evil haha. Where can i find any info on the game?? Maybe Judge knows.. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Matrix was cool, because it actually looked real. I really hate the fact that Neo flys... :S That's just me though, but I think Reloaded was a waste of time, and Revolutions was just... bleh.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok these are my reflections on the matrix trilogy [keep in mind that i saw the last movie a couple days ago so my details might be off]

Well this is how everything starts the architect make the matrix builds it and tries to keep it as efficient as possible, the oracle is set to unbalance everything, now that being said, why would the machines want a program to unbalance an efficient system? because the Utopian matrix crashed and didnt last too long [first matrix version] so now the architect sets up a mathematical equationg taht is efficient all the way up to the unbalances.... the oracle... the oracle then generates a variable that is to try and maintain balace between human and machines.... [now in my head taht doesnt seem right, create a world taht will be perfect all the way up to your unbalacing program taht will try and keep an equilibrium between humans and machines... but i guess its better then having the humans go in and steal ppl from their energy source...]

Now the variable, neo and smith, Their final role is to maintain that balance taht the unbalance was aiming for. Now being taht neo and smith are similiar in most ways besides motive and reasoning that would mean that they would have the same attacks, correct? Well, how come neo didnt take over? How come he didnt go into smith and try to convert one of him over that way there would be 2 neos? and then those 2 make 4 4 make 8 8make 16 and so on... but i guess it was a matter of choice.. and scripting and director's opinions..

ok and another question.... why does morpheuos state taht no one can be told what the matrix is... is it becuase you would go into a state of denial if u know what it is and are still hooked up to the machines? how come neo couldnt just be told what it was and live in the matrix while being the one... hed do everything he would have normally done.. but he wouldnt have a way out... well i guess due to the first movie thats what they were always in need of so it makes sence to have an escape route than to just sit there the whole time...

also some more questions taht i have....

how come neo doesnt jump into angents like he did in the first movie again?

how come neo doesnt use his "force" abilities taht he had in the second movie again?

how come smith can't control the oracle when he asimulated her... ie he says that one timeless line... "every begining has an end"

don't you think the machines would find a way to suck up the clouds in the real world?

And how come neo and them kept saying that the oracle was changing? what was she changing into?

and why didnt seraph and teh lil girl break the window and scale the side of the building....

ok ok ok.... oracle says that she'll see neo again or something to taht effect... does taht mean that the matrix underwent a rebirth or will she see him hopping around in the matrix as a type of spirit thing cuz he was brought back into the source

now taht neo realized he was the one.... he only uses two special powers along with his stat boosts.... stopping bullets and flying and then the one time he used the force power ... dont u think he couldve manifested another ability?

o and who else thinks
architect= kfc collenol
oracle= aunt jemimah

Best answers
Ah simple answer. Everything has a purpose..remember that? Purpose of Neo was to bring peace between man and machine and also to sacrafice himself to make that happen. Its all about purpose and destiny. Read this topic again and youll see. :yes:

Best answers
Majin Gotenks said:
ok and another question.... why does morpheuos state taht no one can be told what the matrix is... is it becuase you would go into a state of denial if u know what it is and are still hooked up to the machines? how come neo couldnt just be told what it was and live in the matrix while being the one... hed do everything he would have normally done.. but he wouldnt have a way out... well i guess due to the first movie thats what they were always in need of so it makes sence to have an escape route than to just sit there the whole time...

also some more questions taht i have....

how come neo doesnt jump into angents like he did in the first movie again?

how come neo doesnt use his "force" abilities taht he had in the second movie again?

how come smith can't control the oracle when he asimulated her... ie he says that one timeless line... "every begining has an end"

don't you think the machines would find a way to suck up the clouds in the real world?

And how come neo and them kept saying that the oracle was changing? what was she changing into?

and why didnt seraph and teh lil girl break the window and scale the side of the building....

ok ok ok.... oracle says that she'll see neo again or something to taht effect... does taht mean that the matrix underwent a rebirth or will she see him hopping around in the matrix as a type of spirit thing cuz he was brought back into the source

now taht neo realized he was the one.... he only uses two special powers along with his stat boosts.... stopping bullets and flying and then the one time he used the force power ... dont u think he couldve manifested another ability?

o and who else thinks
architect= kfc collenol
oracle= aunt jemimah
neo had to be taken out of the matrix for his own saftey, if the agents saw morpheus talking to neo and then neo being left behind they would kill neo, neo wasnt ready to kill an agent until the end of the 1st matrix, he needed to escape so he could train etc, and also he needed proof. if some1 came up to me and said , jump across that building , trust me u can jump across it because we are all living in a computer program i would think that that person has been taking abit to much crack.

if what u call his "force" abilities as the abilities that destroyed the sentinels he did use them when they went to the machine city , he destroyed alot but there was 2 many of them for him to keep destroying them.

there was no reason for them to try and suck up the cloud or remove it if they could because they had allready found a new energy source ( humans ).

the oracle said that she would see neo again because the one comes back just like he did then in the 6th matrix. neo wasnt the 1st one, he was the return of "the one".

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ah simple answer. Everything has a purpose..remember that? Purpose of Neo was to bring peace between man and machine and also to sacrafice himself to make that happen. Its all about purpose and destiny. Read this topic again and youll see.

what question are you answering?

the purpose of neo was to unite the anamoly so it can be returned to the source...
Ie smith takes in neo, being opposites they are both part of a whole so then they are the completed anamoly instead of being halves... then the mainframe deletes them both to restart the matrix

if what u call his "force" abilities as the abilities that destroyed the sentinels he did use them when they went to the machine city , he destroyed alot but there was 2 many of them for him to keep destroying them
I met inside the matrix against smith or teh train dude if he could but i dont think he couldve

there was no reason for them to try and suck up the cloud or remove it if they could because they had allready found a new energy source ( humans )..
wouldve have been a more efficient source of energy imo

eaz135 said:
the oracle said that she would see neo again because the one comes back just like he did then in the 6th matrix. neo wasnt the 1st one, he was the return of "the one".
so this means taht being taht the one will come back there will be a new set of choices he will make, a new future taht will follow.. because neo and the other predacessors were different in oppinion so shall teh new one? so if the new anamoly turns out to be more on the base of the earth then he shall choose to restart the matrix, rather than to save his girl where a number of things could happen differently...

see what i was getting at was that neo would be the permanent Anamoly where he would be like an angent but not. he would exist only in the matrix for guidance and so forth

Best answers
im answering all your questions. All of that stuff didnt happen becuz of that purpose. Their purpose and destiny was to do this. They couldnt stop that. Thats why thy didnt use the force n what not.. Becuz of those to reasons.

Retired
Best answers
lets just kick in some more answeres and questions, because i'm bored :)

dont forget by the way, that everything in the movie was inevitable.

first: what is seraph? and why is his code yellow.

I got my theory on this, I believe seraph is an angel from a previous matrix, he's not deleted because he's an exile, helped by the merovingian because seraph worked for the merovingian. remember the merovingian calling seraph 'judas'?, judas betrayed jesus, so I think in this context, seraph betrayed merv. the price he had to pay was his 'wings' (remember the part where one guys says 'its wingless').

I believe that seraph was send out to 'get the eyes of the oracle', but instead something happened that seraph started helping the oracle rather than to kill it. that also explained the weird 'remembering' look seraph had on his face, when the merv told his 'deal'.

now for some more explainations:

A long time ago, the entity we call the oracle studied human phenomenon of the senses the machines do not have access to. Those senses include at the very least taste. She was created in order to give taste to the humans inside the matrix. Think back to Mouse's conversation with neo in the neb when they eat the runny goop. The oracle studied the phenomenon of taste, and that is why she's obsessed with candy and cookies.

Through her studies with taste, she grew as a program, and actually began to appreciate the human experience. However, the architect came to her when his matrix had failed twice. The answer seemed obvious in a general way to her, the interface was not complete. It was missing something that the real world somehow gave the humans. That something, turned out to be the concept of choice. Perhaps incomplete in the minds of the humans, it must have actually existed in the real world to be causing such problems. So freedom was granted to the human population of the matrix. No longer were they simply experiencing the matrix, they were now interacting with it. The matrix did not develop into a perfect world of peace, or a world of torture (as the first and second matrices were, respectively) but instead a mixture of both with lesser extremes.

However, only 99% of the people inside the matrix accepted it, and the 1% accumulated and began to destabalize the matrix. And then, it appeared. The anomaly. Through sheer will, this anomaly was able to exert incredible forces within the matrix. The oracle contacted him/her. The oracle told the anomaly about the matrix and the world outside it. The anomaly began to wake people up. The architect, scared of another collapse, and failure of his great genius was close to pulling the plug when the oracle proposed a system of control she called 'the prophesy'. Her system would allow the architect to study the effects of the anomaly, and keep the matrix stable. The plan was for there to be a last human city, in which the 1% who rejected the matrix could live, believing in the coming of a savior to mankind, and the oracle would get the anomaly to return to the source via the architects room.

Ok, now here's where it gets a little sticky. You see, it was the oracle who created the anomaly by somehow unbalancing the equation. What equation you ask? The equation is a formula representing human choices and consequences. To the architect, it is mere cause and effect. The psuedo-physics of the matrix had to be kept in check in order for there to be stability. In other words, the equation symbolizes the 'rules' of the matrix. I really don't know how the oracle makes it unbalanced, but it results in the anomaly, and the oracle devised the system of the prophecy on the basis that it was a test for mankind, on whether or not they were ready or able to accept peace. If the One passes the test, she then would help the One take over the matrix, and force the machines to make peace. To the oracle, it was the humans supreme valuing of self-preservation that lead to the war in the first place. Only someone who could see something as a higher value than simply living could demonstrate the qualities necessary to even give peace a chance. And so we have the two doors. Through one door is the continuation of the human species, through the other is another value, probably love (as in Neo's particular case). Go through the first door, and the scenario ends, and restarts. Go through the second, and humanity is given a chance.

something else: is neo dead or not?

I believe he is. When smith took over neo, he was connected to the source thanks to neo's body being plugged in. I think there was still a part inside this smith of neo, his code. this means that the machines inserted neo's code into the source (anomaly revealed etc,) which forced the matrix to reload. (thats what happend on the end). and this code is what saved the humankind in the matrix, remember that neo had 24 hours to do something about this. because if neo's code didnt return to the source, everyone was going to die (the other door).

well uhm, I hoped I cleared some things up :p

Best answers
Yea that makes it pretty clear and Neo is certainly dead, if you didn't see the cross on his chest when the machines killed him, (symbolizing crucification).

As for the whole atheism aspect of the triology that was all Smith, he was the anti-christ designed to make people not believe in a god but believe in him, for he is real. That is the whole peurpose of his conversation with Neo. Questioning his faith, why did he persist, Was it for some human illusion, an imaginary feeling human kind possesses? He did it because he had to, because "he chose to", just like Jesus. Thats what scared Smith at the end. Neo reminded him that it was all over, that just like Smith believes, we are nothing. Dead or alive we are nothing and when he kills Neo he will be no lesser or greater than he was afterward just with no one left to kill(well he still had the machines and humans in zion to kill but after beating Neo it would all be a walk in the park). It's the aspect that Smith's beliefs even frighten himself. He knows everything is so meaningless yet, just like Neo, he persists and is just as afraid, if not more, that it will all end eventhough(just like every human on this world knows he will die)he knows his end is inevitable.

I especially liked how Smith had the powers of the oracle because it made everything clear before the fight that Smith would win which was already obvious to me. (But of course not everyone would believe, on the contrary such dialouge would make people believe the exact opposite because the average joe shmoe critic that doesn't understand the plot wouldn't think the script writers would "give away the ending".)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked them all, i dont know what people have against the sequels, it ended pretty well.... imo i dont care about any religious influence, to me it was good, and it was conclusive and to the point... the only thing i dont like was the whole trinity and neo thing.... it seems a little.... off.... Am i the only person that saw a slight resemblance between the flyin fight between smith and neo, and dragon ball Z? I mean they were flying through buildings and flying at each other real fast, and the bit where neo hit smith in tha cheek and his face all squashed up just like what happens numerous times in DBZ.... well i dunno i thought it looked like it to me it was like a cross between one of the superman films and dbz

but that cud just be me being a dbz fan, i liked the movie alot, its not as good as the first but its on a par with the second imo....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes david... you were the only one who thought it looked like DBZ. The rest of us related it to the Powerpuff girls. This is the Powerpuff board, after all. :rolleyes:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol so people did think it did?

neway i was bored and so i decided to do a pic :p :

LOL i know its pretty crap but i sorta thought that the fight at the end was a little like Majin Vegeta Vs Goku..... im probably being laughed at for it but i dont care....

Retired
Best answers
no, I like it. its nice. fits in quite nicely. even the pose of vegeta fits.

but I think we should keep this thread open for discussions about the matrix, rather than making an artwork section of it.

Best answers
I have yet to see it , but I guess seeing it is inevitable...

Best answers
MAN O MAN just saw the matrix 3 *drools* K I C K A S S Movie. Loved it...WANT MORE!! MUST HAVE MORE!!!! I hope they get enough money and decie to make a 4th movie that would be tight!

Ya man i thought the last fight awas like dbz-ish to but jsut goes to show what the DBZ movie will be like :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

i hope Neo comes back for the 4th movie if they do do one, cause the oracle said i think we will see him again when that lil girl asked if they will see him again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
should be interesting to see where they take the matrix universe though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom