renzoku, SBC and scatter shot

Best answers
i understand the reason for giving vegeta the renzoku attack, cos he goes nuts often, but why shouldnt all the character be able to do that, all it is a firing rate speed up, most DBZ have or can do it why not assign the double ki blast shot to the left click and the renzoku to the right click?

and the sbc is not as big as piccolo, im pretty sure it comes out of his fingers, but when you see it in game its HUGE, like its comming from his whole body, and its not that colour ether, but yeah its allittle weird to see such a giant sbc

also whats with piccolos scatter shot, ive seen posts way back when explaining what it should be like but its still pretty much the same, if anything it should almost be like the kameha torpedos, it really should go like this 1 you lock on to them much like mele, you then hold down left click to charge up the scatter shots (like kamehameha torpedos but way faster charge time) when you are done you let them lose with right click,

one more thing, mele hasnt changed a whole lot, apart from being even more spammable, are they gonna make it better or is this it?

any thoughts?

Best answers
they changed insta counter
thats already a GIGANTIC improvement.
furthermore 1.2 will have a revamp melee...with sliced bodies :devgrin: and some other melee improvements.

Orz

Best answers
Actually, that's a very good point there - Kame Torpedoes are really what the Scattershot should be. In the show, Piccolo makes the balls hover in mid-air until he decides they're ready to be fired, rather than using them as a sort of flying-but-retargetable set of ki balls.

Now that we know the code is there, in the form of Kame Torpedoes, would it really be such a big thing to change them? Balancing is always a problem when it comes to implementing changes to make the game more faithful to the show, I know.

Best answers
I agree for the most part. Everyone should have renzoku. Vegeta isn't the only person to do that. My argument is that if everyone can do what Goku did with the beam jumping on the way to Namek (Thanks to Groovy for reminding of that), then everyone should be able to get a little angered and let loose a hail storm of ki blasts.

The scatter shot is kinda hard to optimize. I had envisioned something like how it is, instead of constantly going forward, it hangs out a cerain distance until you right click. But the ki balls should be homing because I don't see many people pulling an Android 17 by standing there while you shroud them with 100 balls. Whenever I do use scatter shot, I just use it when I knock someone down with melee by getting close enough to bombard them with blasts by constantly right and left clicking. Those puppies do like, 10 damage a pop at some points. :yes:

Best answers
its strange to find out how useless renzoku really is, like one post i was just read says that you can fire more ki blast normaly than that of renzoku in the same space of time, and being that the ki blasts are close together it makes them easyer to avoid and im pretty sure that piccolos scatter shot could do much more as well, in fact there anit that much difference between the two, piccolos scatter shots start of all random, but you can easly turn them into something similar to that of renzoku with the click of the right mouse button

Orz

Best answers
Most every character has used a Renzoku Energy Dan at one time or another. Goku did it in the Cell Games on a massive scale, and Cell was having trouble enduring it until he created an energy shield to absorb the attacks. Likewise Piccolo has done it before, although he called it "Rapid Energy Attack" or something like that. Dabura did it to Majin Buu, Gohan did it to Frieza...

Best answers
yeah, but A: Vegeta was the best at the rezoku (he got pissed the most)
and B: too many people rezokuing makes a hella lotta lag

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom