remake vegeta's fast ki blast !!! ESF made it wrong!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeahok said:
ESF blows. You all blow also.
That's great. Have a warning :warning:.
We don't take kindly to flamers around here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe that if they changed the Renzoku to instead fire Generic Balls, then the Ki cost and charge time could be justified.

As it is now, it is utterly useless.

Best answers
Ya i agree, i try to renzenku with generics special all the time, it takes to much ki, and anyways all the other characyers use renzenku with normal ki blasts, but they dont have charge time.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i thaught vegeta fired at gohan and at cell normal BEAMs (press 3) with the funcion of rankezoiu only they where shot so fast that from 1 ball in his hand multiple .........lines? .....something that moves and explodes ... .(sry)

Best answers
So your saying a ball in his hand created multiple beams? I think it was just so fast you couldnt see them be formed. Anyways renzenku should be changed to generic beam balls because its the same as scatter shot, just slower.

Best answers
they way I see it Vegeta whould be alot more balanced and "realistic to dbz" whould make him able to "Unload" on people

but I do think for Vegeta there should be a small charge time but no maximum blasts and a lower ki cost (but then again i think the ki system need a huge change)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as i remember it vegetas renzoku was just basically generic balls he never had a ki blob when he used the attack which according to esf is supposed to happen if you fire ki blasts

besides anyone can fire 6 ki blasts on someone on the ground vegeta has just a lamer way of doing it with the charge especially, it should either be that there is no charge and you would be allowed to fire up constantly quicker than anyone else or instead of ki balls he uses generic balls which while watching the saiyan saga seems to be more true and make more sense

Best answers
well if we talk about vegeta vs gohan... and he used yellow beams... then let me remind you that vegeta made blue final flash in name saga in recom....
when we talk about the coloer...
they should change it should be blue/yellow beams....
vegetas renzoku is point less... the opront can jump away before vegeta got charged enough to make just a littel ki blob... so i think they rather should change it... beside galit gun is stronger then kameha..
Goku ONLY won becuase he powered up !!! vegeta didn't
Look at this...
Goku used 3x kaioken!! and WITH 3x kaioken he was ONLY 50/50 with vegeta's special move (galit-gun)

Then he powered up AGAIN! 4x kaioken!!!

And then it SLOWLY got back to vegeta...

And goku saved the day <_<

and vegeta also made disc on gohan while gohan was a monkey at the first time vegeta was on earth...

vegeta lost a lot ki in cell saga because i made many "ki blasts"... so of course it burn a lot of his ki.... but it dont kill him.. vegeta had a 'rage' so thats why he fired so many beams....

Best answers
Youve got to remember though vegeta also overpowered with a move similar to kaioken, and he was also stronger than goku in the first place due to the planet gravity on his home planet, so dropping to lower gravity+increasing power greatly gave vegeta a huge advantage

[EDIT]

He was yelling and screaming and stuff with rocks flying everywhere...even goku was afraid. But goku was kaiokenx3 vs vegeta overpowered. That doesnt mean vegetas attack was better...just vegeta had more pl at the time.

Best answers
they always yelling and screaming when they charge an attack -.-'
but it still make galit gun stronger..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm...vegeta did not use Final Flash on Recoom. if i remember correctly, he formed two ki balls with his arms stretched outwards like a star man like this
. o
--l--
. /\
then put his hands together and blasted Recoom

Best answers
I have suggestion with ki blast.(renzoku)

when you charge to full your ki will be empty fully, when you shooting 5 secs half of ki energy is drained, while you shooting you can move crosshair and shot to that place,after 10 secs your tired of shooting. speed is as vegeta's default renzoku.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i still support my iddeea but i can't really explain it to you , i'il try agin : :)=vegeta hods a o=ball (the ball from witch a lline , beam , or whatever) and from that ballZ (both hans) he shots the lines that explods , my sugestion is from a ball very fast multiple beams , lines to get out and do ranchezoiul !!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well a beam renzoku thing would be okay, but i dont understand why they dont make it a super fast ki blasts thing. its maybe twice as fast as a normal goku fast shoot ki blast, i dont think it would over power him cause hes way underpowered anyway and is gonna be in 1.3

Best answers
vegeta was (doing the "finalflash moves")/(in the "final flash" position) when he was attacking recomm... try watch it..

nge

Best answers
Personally, I think renzoku needs to be totally reworked. If they want to keep it as a ki-blast, that's fine, but a charge up requiring that much energy at that slow a speed to fire a mere 6 ki blasts is just silly. To change renzoku into somthing useful, I propose the following changes.

:: Remove the charge time.

:: Have it fire at 2x the speed of the current right click with any other charecter using a kiblast attack.

:: Increase ki cost to 4x the normal ki cost of a single blast.

The following changes make it so the move becomes useful in a pinch, and actually has applications. It won't over power it because the ki cost is too high to keep that up for any sort've legnthend period of time.

Furthermore, on the beam issue- GG is a great attack. I don't care what anyone says, it's quite potent due to it's relitivly low ki cost and high damage comparitivly. However, giving vegeta a "blue" FF wouldn't be a bad idea before ssj. Keeping it's ki cost the same, I'm not even sure one would be able to half charge the attack if flying or in turbo. It would mainly be a desperation attack- to waste all of your ki on a half charged beam that moves slowly and will not have such a large explosion due to vegeta's relitivly low starting PL, it's not even looking that great but adds diversity.

As of right now, the only reason anyone chooses vegeta is because they think he's a cool charecter, or for fun reasons basically. In terms of balance, he's pretty underpowered with a gimped ki blast, limited beam selection, and low starting PL. On that note, I think that goku and vegeta ought to switch starting PL. It makes sense both chronologically and in terms of balance. Vegeta will start with a small 50,000 PL advantage, which is pretty nice but nothing amazing. His trans, however, still comes 200,000k slower than goku's, meaning he'll have a slightly stronger early game and a much weaker late game. Currently, goku only needs to earn 1 million PL compared to the 1.3 vegeta needs. With this change, goku will have to wait a slightly longer time, nothing serious, having to earn 1.05 million before his trans. Vegeta will still have a slower trans, having to earn 1.25 million now, but it's not AS bad due to a slightly enhanced starting game.

Just a few things I've been meaning to point out.

Best answers
i think that vegeta should fire more kiblasts when he goes super and the kiblasts must look bigger and ofcourse deal more damage and alot faster than normal form.(i also think that the amount of ki used and the charge time is not bad) (suggestion: How about making the left click fire kiblasts until the ki bar is finished. and if u want to stop firing kiblasts u can press the right click)
I like black gohan's suggestion.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Maybe like this:

Renzoku primary fire : He should have 4 more kiblasts AND reduced charge time ( almost none ) in price of higher ki cost. Charges and then shoots kiblasts in a STRAIGHT line. Now then that attack would be used. And right click should not be one kiblast anylonger, it should be like right click on every other char's basic kiblast.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I have to agree with nge's suggestion. It works, it's balanced, and it can be used when needed, unlike the current setup, where you can't use it "on the fly", but rather later on, after it's charged.

Great Suggestion. :)

Best answers
009 said:
Just love how faithful such poor translations are... And as faithful as the anime remake is...

Vegeta didn't use a move like the Fist of the Worlds, he didn't even change himself. He focused his Ki into himself for a few moments to show Goku just how immense his power really was.

So Gokou decides to double his power with the Fist of the Worlds, but it doesn't help, so he tries to triple it. Helps in melee, means nothing when it comes to focusing Ki, so he quadruples his power, and barely manages to overpower Vegeta.

The problem with this, however, is ESF doesn't allow you to transform, or turbo while charging anything. Using the Fist of the Worlds (Kaioken) would be great while charging an attack, except that, you can't.

But either way, this is off the topic of Vegeta's Gyarikuho.

Vegeta's multiple bullet shot is done using beams of moderate size. The beams *DO* twist around, but all meet at whatever point he targets (in the interface, it should be, whatever object the cursor is on). However, he fires 12+ blasts as well... Do you know how laggy that would be, 12 beams all at once? The trails would get bigger, and the FPS would drop like a rock. Even with 6 beams, it would lag.

Now imagine there's 10 people who decide to play Vegeta, and 5 of them decide to use the multiple bullet shot... That's anywhere from 30 to 60 beams... Forget lag, ESF would just plain crash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom