RedSaiyan is back in business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/redsaiya/public_html/includes/exed/xml2array.php on line 89

Warning: feof(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/redsaiya/public_html/includes/exed/xml2array.php on line 88

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/redsaiya/public_html/includes/exed/xml2array.php on line 89

Warning: feof(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/redsaiya/public_html/includes/exed/xml2array.php on line 88

rolf "SOME"?! :laff: Anyways, nice to hear. :)

Discord Member
Best answers
The site was working. Something is just messed up with the database at the moment. We are looking into it.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets keep the whole redsaiyan thing in one thread please.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree that Red-Saiyan should die in peace instead of being resurrected once in a while to only die not long after.

Either way, the site needs work, mainly the layout.

Don't mind me asking, but do you have people sending you files to upload to the site?

Discord Member
Best answers
RedSaiyan died so many times in the past due to poor management and basically a lack of interest. The new revamped RS should last a lot longer, or atleast until Mystic runs out of money XD.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RedSaiyan died so many times in the past due to poor management and basically a lack of interest. The new revamped RS should last a lot longer, or atleast until Mystic runs out of money XD.
The REAL RedSaiyan was mainly a GFX site. :rolleyes:

Discord Member
Best answers
I'm thinking more of V2. As far as I remember, it was more of a resource site. Then again, this was a long time ago, so I could be wrong.

Best answers
The REAL RedSaiyan was mainly a GFX site. :rolleyes:
lol, not really, it was real either way, the same guy Expanded the site to a resource website. Therefore it is the REAL redsaiyan in my opinion.

Discord Member
Best answers
Basically, right now to upload files, you need to send the files to a staff member. We are trying to get the uploader working on the site.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The site would be more "REAL" if you guys got your own name, made your own logo, and just made your own site together instead of ripping of Spin's idea.

Best answers
You're also ... selling RedSaiyan stuff? I assume you got permission for that from SPiN?

Best answers
Spin GAVE permission, layout, imgs, and everything, to mystic. Stop critizing, stop saying we STOLE, its all fair game, we're just picking up where he left off, and we WILL make this last.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think their criticizing anyone its just a lot of people respected SPIN| back in the day and he will always be the founder of Red Saiyan even if he gave you permission to use everything he had. You guys were better off just starting something new instead of building off someones hard work and thats my opinion and I'm entitled to my opinion just like everyone else is.

Best answers
We could have started our own website, but why not use it? Its a very respected and catchy name, We can build it back, and theres no reason to think otherwise. I dont think its really a big deal, some people might find more comfort from the redsaiyan name than from some bullcrap website. =/ Have to compete with esfworld

Discord Member
Best answers
First off, lets try to keep this thread on-topic.

Second, the main reason why Mystic kept the name RedSaiyan was because it was a respected ESF resource site. In all reality, if they had made another name for it, I probably wouldn't have even checked it out. But, RedSaiyan had a rep, so I actually went and checked it out.

True SPiN will always be the creator of RedSaiya, but some people in the community are trying to keep the site alive.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off everything in this thread so far is on-topic, this is the thread to talk about Red Saiyan which everyone has been doing and has put their feelings about it let it be liking or disliking the new red saiyan.

Like I stated above it would have been a better idea to start something new then to copy someone else's work its just that simple and thats my feeling on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom