RedSaiyan is back in business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
for those of you who may not already know, Redsaiyan back in the day used to be THE best source of files for any dragonballz Mod around. Redsaiyan died, and it was taken over and will be indeed making a comeback, please sign up for the forums and help us on our quest to be BETTER than before!

www.redsaiyan.info

Hope to see you all there.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't this like the 2nd or 3rd time it's been ressurected?

I dunno...

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I would have been happy when Redsaiyan died along with spin| going MIA. Everytime RS tries to ressurect it just simply dies 2-3 months later...

Best answers
Yea, Spin had his own problems, this guy thats running it now seems like a real nerd, i wouldnt expect it to go unless hes in money trouble. lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey get Mark to PM me about the layout you're using, I didn't just give it to him to give it to other people to use...

Best answers
From what i remember thats the same old layout, and i doubt you made it, but sign up on the forums and tell him, not my problem to deal with, i know nothing if you were the original maker or not.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats the same old layout I made for Redsaiyan.org, not for .net . Its okay, Mark can tell me on here or on MSN right?

Best answers
Its not my worry to get him to msg you, its yourr own thing. But i believe since it was given to the old owner, the old owner GAVE the site and its belongings to him, so its a fair thing.

If you gave me a gift and I gave it away, could you take it back? No, not legally.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FFS, let RS rest in peace... If there's one thing I can't stand, it's somebody trying to steal glory that doesn't belong to them. I have no respect for whoever it is that's trying to ressurect RS...

If you want to be remembered as more than "that guy who stole and revived RS", you should make your own site...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not my worry to get him to msg you, its yourr own thing. But i believe since it was given to the old owner, the old owner GAVE the site and its belongings to him, so its a fair thing.

If you gave me a gift and I gave it away, could you take it back? No, not legally.
Hi im Sean (Mystic) and im the new owner of redsaiyan.info
That is the problem. I gave the layout to Mark specifically and I even told him not to give it to anyone else and he agreed before we launched "V2" of RedSaiyan.Org, not after the attack before we died.

The layout was no gift at all, and if I copyrighted that myself, yes I could take it back but I can't because Mark has the original PSD's. Mark should have really PMed me about this seriously, other than leaving the "Layout by .Slim//"

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Does Spin have a problem with you guys using his grinning logo...and selling products with the logo on it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/redsaiya/public_html/includes/exed/xml2array.php on line 89

Warning: feof(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/redsaiya/public_html/includes/exed/xml2array.php on line 88

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/redsaiya/public_html/includes/exed/xml2array.php on line 89

Warning: feof(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/redsaiya/public_html/includes/exed/xml2array.php on line 88

Discord Member
Best answers
Mystic is doing some upgrades to the site, so you might get some error messages right now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's nice to hear :)
esf's community is growing alot, though the golden age was in 1.1, anyways Gj!

Discord Member
Best answers
With the release of 1.3 open beta, hopefully more people will become interested in ESF. We did have a golden age in 1.1, lets just hope we can have another one in 1.3 now.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If ya need anyone to help ya with anything you can call me. ^^ Sean might need somewhat help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom