RedSaiyan is back in business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
spunky u dont have to use RS u no.....im not trying to steal rs's respect im just trying to bring bak the great hosting it once had, aswell as moving it to a bigger community of DBZ fans with other mods. so if u dont like RS dont use it easy as that. :S i dont get why your so hung up about it.

Best answers
Spunky, as far back as I can remember, Spin used to run out of bandwidth once and awhile too, that does not make it a peice of ****, mystic started off pretty rough but we are helping him, we didnt steal any respect, obviously, because its not Getting any. I used to be a loyal Redsaiyan fan, and if mystic pulls it off CORRECTLY, than i undoubtably respect the fact that he can hold up to spins claim to fame. Hes working on it.

I think the fact that you take that much time to insult somebody ONLINE, only points out to me, that you clearly are the kid who gets beat up in school and cries to mommy and sues.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the fact that you take that much time to insult somebody ONLINE, only points out to me, that you clearly are the kid who gets beat up in school and cries to mommy and sues.
And it's posts like that that make people disrespect you and what you are a part of. You guys are already starting off with negative points, so it'd be in your best interest to, you know, not alienate the community when you're trying to get them on your side. It's a two-way street.

Best answers
We are being verbally attacked, if somebody came up to you and punched you in the face, would you not defend yourself? Im within my rights to say what I did, and I can only say hes pretty lucky that we have internet now a days to say stuff anonymously on.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spunky, as far back as I can remember, Spin used to run out of bandwidth once and awhile too, that does not make it a peice of ****, mystic started off pretty rough but we are helping him, we didnt steal any respect, obviously, because its not Getting any. I used to be a loyal Redsaiyan fan, and if mystic pulls it off CORRECTLY, than i undoubtably respect the fact that he can hold up to spins claim to fame. Hes working on it.
I'm glad we can agree upon the fact that nobody will ever respect you.

As for bandwidth, I can't recall that ever coming up in this discussion. I honestly don't care whether he pulls it off correctly or not, as it won't matter to me, because I still see it as a pathetic (and useless) attempt to glorify yourselves. There is no reason to resurrect RedSaiyan. We already have a far better file host, called ESF-World.

As for your loyalty to RS, the keywords are "used to". Past tense. Now you're just the lamer who sold it out.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Alright, people posted their opinions, and some more than others, questions were answered, bla bla, it's gotten ugly now, so hurrah RS is back, hurrah this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom