Red Beam Pack for ESF Beta

Will you download and use the beam pack? (Most beams not recolored from ESF,all new)

• Yeah! Without a doubt!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• No

• Apple Pie

• Total voters
Best answers
Basically, we're gunna lock them down. The MAIN reason for this is because there is a potential for problems with switching models to non-character models (such as trees). But, there will probably (I mean that in the loosest of terms) be a server option to turn model locking on or off. For the sprites, like I said, we aren't too worried about them.

Best answers
I don't like you CCX2...not one bit. I mean that post with "ME NO WAIT NO LONGER FOR BETA." I'm sure made some others hate you. Try to use up less bandwidth please :p

Best answers
Yeah to hell with red ones, make a black light beam:D or make it so the Goku's energy ball has something writen on it like: if you can read this, your too close.;D

CCX2

C
Originally posted by Holy Crusader
I don't like you CCX2...not one bit. I mean that post with "ME NO WAIT NO LONGER FOR BETA." I'm sure made some others hate you. Try to use up less bandwidth please :p

I dont really care,let people hate me,all I know is,im better then them when it comes to ESF,and in the beta,I will train so hard

Best answers
Ok you nerd, this isn't real life. Theres no such thing as training, its just called playing having fun, or if you wanna make it so hardcore try practicing. Plus ya will never get better than Joe.

CCX2

C
im not a nerd...

and I garentee ill be better then joe,all you do is worship him,i bet if u walk into your room youll have over 10 posters saying I Love PCJoe,get a life.

Best answers
HOW DARE YOU?!?!? YOU DARE COMPARE YOURSELF TO THE ALMIGHTY JOE?!! YOU'RE A BLASPHEMOUS HEATHEN WHO WILL PAY FOR HIS SINS. Wait until Joe returns...just wait...

Ps. nothings wrong with loving Joe

Pss. nothings wrong with having I love Joe posters...

Psss. If ya wanna continue this PM me.

Pms. Can a mod close this? Pwetty pwetty pwease?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why the hell do u all love joe so much????

whats he done?? i mean night posts way more and tells us all more info... and joe never gives working stuff anyway :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and???

why do u care if he give melee?? do u have it... no and besides joe gave me melee and it didnt work (like always :p )

i had to get better working version from gregy

so stop give joe all the credit and start respecting the people that u all take for granted

i mean why dont u worship harsens hes done way more than joe if it wasnt for harsens esf would be a pile o poo

CCX2

C
Originally posted by Hibiki
and???

why do u care if he give melee?? do u have it... no and besides joe gave me melee and it didnt work (like always :p )

i had to get better working version from gregy

so stop give joe all the credit and start respecting the people that u all take for granted

i mean why dont u worship harsens hes done way more than joe if it wasnt for harsens esf would be a pile o poo
Hibiki...

this probably be the only time ill agree with you, Holy Crusader,wroship something,or someone else,like your mom

Best answers
This whole thread is dissing Joe...

to Use new beams is to insult the ones that he worked so hard on...

For shame...

FOR SHAME

CCX2

C
Originally posted by Holy Crusader
I worship whoever the hell I want.

youve worshippped him forever,why dont u worship to someone who will actually help you in life,like god.

Best answers
I told ya to pm me if ya still wanna ***** at me. And don't tell me who to worship. I decide that, if I wanna be atheist or whatever its called I will be. Kapeesh?

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
why the hell do u all love joe so much????

whats he done?? i mean night posts way more and tells us all more info... and joe never gives working stuff anyway :S
The inteam you received wasn't Joe's fault, it's was a faulty build because HarS had old stuff and new stuff mixed in the build instead of all new stuff :) Not saying HarS is to blame either, just some communique problems, that's all :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
aight dawg u said u worship joe and admire his L33T skillz but u havent seen him play and all your basing his beta skillz on is [what ive read] is what hibiki tells us now is taht likely believable.... yes..
.. but shadow isnt too much of a nerd i mean its not like he worships someone.. ahem ten commandments ahem...

Best answers
thats why we dont worship Harsens he gave you a faulty Inteam and dragged Joe's reputation into the soil

<table style=filter:glow(color=red,strength=#+2)>JOE IS MISSING !! :(

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Gotenks
aight dawg u said u worship joe and admire his L33T skillz but u havent seen him play and all your basing his beta skillz on is [what ive read] is what hibiki tells us now is taht likely believable.... yes..
.. but shadow isnt too much of a nerd i mean its not like he worships someone.. ahem ten commandments ahem...
yea I haven't seen him play , we've played 1v1 before and he kicked my ass. and trunks you're right!;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom