Red Beam Pack for ESF Beta

Will you download and use the beam pack? (Most beams not recolored from ESF,all new)

• Yeah! Without a doubt!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• No

• Apple Pie

• Total voters

CCX2

C
sometimes to me is considered...never,espicially in hibiki's case,but this isnt the topic,so get back on track

-SSJ Shadow
The Ultimate hedgehog

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by -{gF}- Trunks

Hibiki is allowed his opinion...

i dont usually stand up for him ;) but since he paid me... er... since he's actually a nice guy i figured i should o_o

still... a mod might call it flaming in which case :S at you :)

oh shut up :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -{gF}- Trunks

Hibiki is allowed his opinion...

i dont usually stand up for him ;) but since he paid me... er... since he's actually a nice guy i figured i should o_o

still... a mod might call it flaming in which case :S at you :)
you call

this has to be the stupidedist thing ever

an opinion? u baka

:p

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In truth, it'd be no differenmt than say custom weapon models in CS. BUt, as IG said, it won't be possible, ppl seemed to miss that.

-Karrde-

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just reitterating IG's statement. And it wouldn't be too hard. All they'd have to do is hard code it so that if something doesn't fit exact perameters that the game wouldn't play. About all you could do is change the color but not the moddles and sprites.

-Karrde-

CCX2

C

all I can really call this is...unfair,i mean,cmon,the models and sprites have to be exact size?

All I can say is....

that makes me lose a tad bit of interest in ESF Beta...:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anyone ever notice how i can derail a whole topic with one post....

CCX2

C
Yeah...

Dude,ill be honest with you right now

Your enough to make the friggen Pope yell...

Then probably have a heart attack and die right then and there and Ill be laughin my ass off and youll still be runnin your mouth

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe im like the angel of death for the forum :D

ultrassj_vegeta

U
who cares wat colour they r.. just beams.... but if u hav like red beams and stuff it takes away the realism of a dbz based mod does it not?... u asked for reasons ppl wudn use it.... well its coz it wudn seem as dbz like...... and plus.... red....pfffft....

Best answers
I said we could...I know we're doing something for the models, but I don't think we will for the sprites.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
who cares wat colour they r.. just beams.... but if u hav like red beams and stuff it takes away the realism of a dbz based mod does it not?... u asked for reasons ppl wudn use it.... well its coz it wudn seem as dbz like...... and plus.... red....pfffft....
remember this mod is based on dbz its not a dbz mod. cuz theres going to be custum char.s in the next release then it will really lose the dbz feel :S

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say funky rainbow beams... o_o

naw, but black light beams wud be cool

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by .FM.

remember this mod is based on dbz its not a dbz mod. cuz theres going to be custum char.s in the next release then it will really lose the dbz feel :S

um i FRICKING SED BASED ON DBZ!! U IDIOT!!!... A DBZ BASED MOD IS A MOD BASED ON DBZ!!!... .STUPID!!!! EUNGGHH!!

CCX2

C
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
I said we could...I know we're doing something for the models, but I don't think we will for the sprites.
um...what are you doing to the model? =\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom