Rate the Signature Above You

Best answers
Tengukou said:
****ing liar. I made that. I am the orginal creator of that image, and I never gave it to anybody for their "birthday". -_- ****tard. I demand you take OFF my pic.

Original -
Even if he did rip it, there is no need to flame him so harshly.

Click the link in my sig area for the AUP and read our forum rules. Next offense will get you a warning.

Tengukou

T
I apologize. This is the 3rd time that same piece was ripped. ;_; I just did it less than 2 weeks ago too boot. It was ripped on a dragonball game site, and then another graphics board. ><

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have no sig :(

0/0

@LadyRavenTrunks - I dunno if you can download fonts, most people make their sigs using photoshop and that has more varieties of fonts and ways to display them, if you get photoshop your awesome pics combined with some basic brushing techniques could really look good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate "gangs/bloods/crews" sorry :S plus its a photograph with your name in the corner. 5/10 for trying

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fully Sick! Well no its just pictures cut out over a background 5/10

Hey! I'm talking to you, whoever you are down there. You have the honour of being the first to rate this sig!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice font, great lightning effect, suiting picture, very cool background 9,5/10 (some parts are a bit too bright)

Best answers
Tengukou just to let you know my friend gave this to me through msn and we live close to each other, even try to show me when he was making it when i came over, he told me he fully made it, if you show me a site besides the one i put it on to host it to put it in my sigs. then sorry but just to make you so *beep* happy i will take off the mother *beep* sig and put up one, why do you have to make a big *beep* deal out of something. Well if he ripped it from you then i humbly *beep* apolagize for what he did ,so this will be *beep* gone in then next *beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep* 24 *beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep* hours alright *beep**beep**beep*
Now you got me pissed *beep**beep**beep*
[*beep*=cursing]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*beep* \o/

It looks horribly distorted the way you have it anyway, whether or not you ripped it

2/10

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FOR CHIRST SAKE, PM IF U WANNA ARGUE BUT NOT IN THIS TREAD >.>

anyway nice effects, nice...border thingy, good quality pic but the font is hard to read 8/10

(and the next person better rate my sig and not argue about that other dude >.> or ill slap j00)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow you actually made teh pwn sig agian o/

10/10

Best answers
Besides the fact that the girl looks like she's 6, I guess it's kinda cool. 6/10

Best answers
lovely signature the stock fits perfect the the bg, also the font looks proffesional
9/10

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the background is sweet, but the stock is not something that matches it(a guy with a gun + a mystical whatever background = a nono, you should have gone for a grunge looking background), font is simple and hard to read so ill give it 2 ratings

Background: 9/10
Overall: 7/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
D:

secks secks secks, needs a piccah to stand out in all teh secks though and biggah font ;_;
8/10

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the font and the muffin man ;)

7/10

Best answers
6/10. I really like the Bg how it moves and stuff. i like that hat on the orion, its just the snowman seems i dunno somewhat scarey. cool though.

@Rocky87 i have photoshop7 but all the fonts stink. v.v

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom