Rate the Signature Above You

🍂 Regular
Best answers
The purpose of this thread is to rate the signature of the person above you on a scale of 1 to 10

Have fun rating and posting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
5/10

teh sig has no detailed background at all, followed by the immense size whom is not needed. the graphics are good though and i like the blood effect, but a plain orange background with a few flowers on the left dosnt do it for me ;|

Best answers
6/10
I think it is a very original sigger you got there but the cutting in the borders is bad (I know why this happens thoough) I also dislike the font and the bg is simplistic, but the sigger overall looks nice.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
6/10

I have rated this sig before. It still believe it could have better brush work and the font area could also be improved. The stock goes well the color scheme though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like this one a lot, although it could've been a bit more clear what the....thing....on the left side is.

8/10.

EDIT: damn 120 second thingies..made me rate the wrong sig. :(

Well...it's Hwoarang...with a tool in his hand. :p Could be a little more brushing on the right but overall 7/10.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*ack X you posted before me.

I like your sig also. But im not really feelin the bg. A little black border wouldnt hurt ether.

7/10 :]

Best answers
8/10, that Subaru Sig is wicked, mental little white effects going on. Nice text etc, second one dunno what anime that is lol, nice pics, text could be clearer.

-SaN

RATE ME BIATCH!! :p lol

Best answers
7/10

You aren't giving the badass that is Sonic the Hedgehog credit where credit is due. You make the master himself look cheesy and cartoony.

Just kidding.

Sonic is awesome.

Off-topic: Does anyone ever get the feeling the creators of Sonic took the Super Sonic idea fromm DBZ(or vice versa)? Coincidence?

RATE MY SIG!!!1

oh wait...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's kind of blurry and the image on the right seems cut off from the rest of the sig. I like the font though...

7/10

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwo:

I love the unique shot of Hwoarang in your picture, the wrench adds a sureal effect, though I'm not sure why. The noise in the picture is pretty cool, and it reminds me of a hand drawn pic on rough paper. The text is plain but works well.

7/10

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@hwo >_>
8/10
simple and fitting the person

needs more naked lesbians... but it's cool

@cuc
4/5
sorry to say this but I think it's time for something else
never really liked this sig :(

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
9/10 - I really like the overall look of Prozac's sig, and I feel that the picture suits the colour scheme well. Plus, the font, imo, is slick! (plus it's better than anything I can make!)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though its colorless, I like how its laidout, and the stocks fit in pretty good. The BG is nice to.
- 9/10
(not a minus =P)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like the colours of this one, and the subtle animation just adds a nice feeling.
9/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom